Who Took Your Hobby Cherry?

It may well have been Sexy Anastasia, about fifteen years ago, when I was traveling through Dallas.

I saw her again a couple of times when she was touring through my area or I was traveling through Dallas.

I since moved to Dallas, and ten minutes ago I ran into her at the gas station next to my house.

A couple of weeks ago I saw Chanel of Houston at Walmart. I think I like the Galleria area.
I can't remember her first name, _________ Fox, gorgeous long haired brunette who moved to Houston before retiring. I think she retired before this board started.

I was so excited I came in probably less than a minute , but getting strange after 20 years was still great! Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Christle Fox???!!!
ElisabethWhisper took my hobby cherry. I was such a total noob, and she practically led me by the hand and introduced to the hobby and the wonders thereof. I saw her several times and she told me to get out and explore the other ladies that were available. So, I was off to see the likes of Laura Lynn, Myra and Infamous BJ, in short order. I have barely slowed down since. Thanks so much Liz.
Kaitlyn dior rocked my first time. Still one of the best sessions to date.
Deejah took mine; it was pretty awkward, but a good start to something that lasted until she left the business.
Kaitlyn Dior took mine. I'll need to see her again soon
Payton Lyn. She was an awesome way to start out hobbying!
You gents have some darn good providers, who popped your herry.

I had my cherry pop'ed some lady at a studio off of northwest highway (kind of near where the new race track is now). I didn't last but one minute and embarrassed. I pop'ed too early. She looked at me like - really. Stepped up my game in the last 7 yrs.
Does Via Acuna on a deer hunting trip for 10.00 in 1973 count? Been hooked ever since.
Fast forward to modern times, sort of, there used to be a couple of knockouts named Milan and Angela whose incall was over by Montfort and Spring Valley
Does Via Acuna on a deer hunting trip for 10.00 count? Been hooked ever since.
Fast forward to modern times, sort of. There used to be a couple of knockouts, Angela and Milan whose incall was off Spring Valley.
Nothing like redundancy
I think my first Provider was a lady went by Diana Of Dallas, in the late 90's
Think it was Addison Amy about 10 or 12 years ago. Sad to see her retire.
Hmm, a SW in Charleston, SC about 23 years ago, lol. Remount Road was THE street walker stroll in that part of town.
A random whore on the riverwalk in San Antonio, TX: She just came up to me and started flirting. Then asked if I "liked to fool around". Then she said Who was I to deny her. In a flash, she had my cock sucking it for about 10 seconds. I was hooked. I did not know she was a prostitute. We went behind some bushes and she sucked me off in about 3 minutes. It became very clear what was going on when she asked for a tip.