HEY could you pick me up a Red Bull, Pack of Marlboro Lights and some condoms?

Alyssa Nicole has quit the sense of humor! We chatted today and confirmed out get out of bed and do the SL Slamdango appointment! She casually asked if she should pick up Starbucks, Cigarettes or Condoms??? Talk about turning the tables on SL. I told her I'm a professional man whore and I will be prepared! She seems like she is going to be really fun to meet tomorrow!
I never have asked a guy to pick me up anything. Its stuff i should already have... some of these men are in a hurry and dont got time to stop..
Alyssa Nicole has quit the sense of humor! We chatted today and confirmed out get out of bed and do the SL Slamdango appointment! She casually asked if she should pick up Starbucks, Cigarettes or Condoms??? Talk about turning the tables on SL. I told her I'm a professional man whore and I will be prepared! She seems like she is going to be really fun to meet tomorrow! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Do not get too excited . . . her car may break down or an alien abduction my occur.
Do not get too excited . . . her car may break down or an alien abduction my occur. Originally Posted by pyramider
OR...my pimp stole my car and I don't feel comfortable riding my Schwinn down the interstate
Be more original when standing up SL. Let your imagination go wild.
Be more original when standing up SL. Let your imagination go wild. Originally Posted by pyramider
Batting two for two! What say you now nay sayer? LOL
Dallas ladies are better than Vegas ladies, but I already knew that.
it would be in poor taste to ask someone to pick up anything, with the rare exception of a condom for safety....ciggerettes a drink? suck it up and get your own...unless he is a long time regular this is bad manners.
its just part of the GWE(good wife)
Alyssa Nicole has quit the sense of humor! We chatted today and confirmed out get out of bed and do the SL Slamdango appointment! She casually asked if she should pick up Starbucks, Cigarettes or Condoms??? Talk about turning the tables on SL. I told her I'm a professional man whore and I will be prepared! She seems like she is going to be really fun to meet tomorrow! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Oh by the way, SL, can you pick up some bananas, Lean Cuisine, a salad, some magazines, a Starbucks latte, a sex toy, lube, and some eyeliner? I ran out of all of those the other day.
I Have A Regular Who Owns A Bakery / Store &&& I ALWAYS Ask For BANANA TWINKIES!!!!
It Sounds Weird But, It's Hard To Find Banana Twinkies (The Original Flavor)....
And He Gets Them Fresh, He Brings Ten Boxes Everytime , I Also Ask Him To Order Me "Butterscotch Tastee Kakes" -- I Can Only Find Them In The East Coast LOL
Oh by the way, SL, can you pick up some bananas, Lean Cuisine, a salad, some magazines, a Starbucks latte, a sex toy, lube, and some eyeliner? I ran out of all of those the other day. Originally Posted by alluringava

While he is fetching those things for you ask to bring me a box of wine, my wine box appears to have sprung a leak. Pretty please .
Well, I muct confess oh myyy ECCIElonians -

I ALWAYS insist on you Gentlemen ECCIElonians bringing your *censored (lol)* , prepare for penance and recite like 50 Hail Mary's as I kneel in Worship before your regal ECCIElonian pulpit -

Oh', and I always insist you STFU so we can just get it on already!!!! Ahahahahhahaa! (just couldn't resist!)

Love & Light,

MaryMagdalene
Oh', and I always insist you STFU so we can just get it on already!!!! Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst
So stop talking and shove your breast or crotch in my mouth!!!
So stop talking and shove your breast or crotch in my mouth!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Your wish is my command, Mr. Gentleman ECCIElonian - charlestudor2005!

Just watch out for these guys, okay - LOL!