No shame in her game!

• 1+1
  • 02-17-2017, 02:57 PM
She asked the question...I answered it. I don't have to try and convince anyone of anything, do I? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I have the same answer.
Have fun with that...
Sister Chapel,Promoter of a Book, I already have the answer to your
very question.
Stay on topic.
I am interested in how this lady does
her screening process for doing bareback.
She gets tested according to her statements but how
does she not know if a client has a clean bill of health? Originally Posted by 1+1

Although I do keep my test results available for gentlemen to view I do not ask for theirs.

As is par for the course in this hobby, the provider assumes some risk, oftentimes more than the hobbyist assumes.

Just as I'll rarely ask a gentleman to show me his ID or a face pic before meeting (I only do that occasionally) it will take my Spidey Sense going off before I ask someone for recent test results. I feel that asking for a hobbyist to produce real life documents is too intrusive in most cases.

Additionally, in this country, the risk of a female contracting HIV through vaginal intercourse with an infected male who is NOT on anti retroviral therapy is around 1 per 1200 exposures.

Do not confuse the above to mean 1 per 1200 men in general, it's 1 per 1200 encounters with an INFECTED man who is NOT on drug therapy.

That's barely a death wish, as the original post stated.

As far as bacterial STDs, while unfortunate they are easily curable.

The OP already came back and stated this thread was a mistake and she was having a bad day when posting it and it's been lucrative and entertaining for me, but now that we've embarked upon citing statistics (real ones, not stats pulled out of someone's ass like a box of Scooby Snacks) I'm not sure what else there is to say.

• 1+1
  • 02-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Have you thought about seeing their recent test results
and have them conceal their name?
I would hope there is a win situation for everyone proving
their health is safe without exposing real world names.
Oh boy, she is dangerous with that mindset.... smdh....thanks for putting everyone else at risk whoretard
If I were a man, I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole. Originally Posted by 1+1
You clear state you are not a man.......good luck with that.
  • 1+1
  • 02-17-2017, 06:26 PM
If I were a man, I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole.[/B] Originally Posted by Alyssa71;
[B

Those were Alyssa's exact words you tried to photoshop into
my mouth...Keep reaching. Try harder. Backup is a flop rescue attempt.

Ok, I get it...this is about someone who is so fucking stupid that they think using the quote function is Photoshop...because they evidently only accidentally use the quote function...and they cut and paste shit from other people into their posts instead...

Got it...
Unfortunately for you, you cannot edit the last line in post 99......it sits there staring you in the face.
  • 1+1
  • 02-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Unfortunately for you, you cannot edit the last line in post 99......it sits there staring you in the face. Originally Posted by dearhunter
most are getting line for bareback and
don't read the fine print. Alyssa just promoted the
free advertising.
Dearhunter, remember some kids had to ride the short bus too.
She will simply start again as she has done before.
  • 1+1
  • 02-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Dearhunter, remember some kids had to ride the short bus too. Originally Posted by OldGent
You should know.... bus rider.
Bare backing doesn't discriminate against bus riders.
^ Sheeeite, and y'all thought I was confrontational..... This TS has taken the lead.
  • 1+1
  • 02-17-2017, 10:04 PM
^ Sheeeite, and y'all thought I was confrontational..... This TS has taken the lead. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Compliment taken.

Bare backing should be more expensive.js

The zodiac was never caught...doing bare back.