Feedback on clients

Dude she gets more respect in one week than you will have in your entire life with an attitude like yours
Done Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm sure you two may be great friends, and you are intimately familiar with how much respect she gets in a week. I have no use for and no desire for such respect.
i promise to call Ms Naomi, have missed u as well!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Will be looking forward to it love!

Yes there are a few bad eggs, but I have lots of pre-bookings with really nice guys there, and I'm really looking forward to the tour!...I'm not going to let the knobheads get in my way!...Sad thing is, the ones who are rude, don't even have reviews, I doubt they even hobby....just have no lives and sit around on the hooker board 24/7!....

There are 2 types of guys on that board...Nice, respectful & humorous men, and Sadistic boys... Originally Posted by Valerie
Honey, After I posted those few times I got requested in Houston by several gents AND a one of the guys introduced me to another Nigerian provider so I know for a fact that there are good guys there. I know you'll do so well there. Looking forward to hearing ALLLL about it!
Gawd it's like freaking Charlie Brown with this dude. "Wah Wah Wah." Have a drink or five and get laid already. Might cheer you up some.
[quote=London Rayne;1013926]Lets not forget that less than two percent of the Texas hobby actually posts on boards. That should let you know why so many HDH girls still go there and make money.

Does anyone find it odd that every time "certain" Texas posters get in a thread it turns into a closed one? Nuff said.
quote]

I am not foolish to think that all hobbyists posts on boards. Yeah, I know. The majority of providers don't either. I would love to know how you came up with the less than 2 percent figure. Is there some kind of study? Maybe u asked your first 100 clients and only 2 said they post on a board or did you pull that figure out of that sexy looking azz of yours?

sixx
You got me there sixx ha ha. I never said I was making any sense here. Just trying to joke around which if you knew me, you would know that's just my personality. I don't hold grudges and I don't hate anyone.
You got me there sixx ha ha. I never said I was making any sense here. Just trying to joke around which if you knew me, you would know that's just my personality. I don't hold grudges and I don't hate anyone. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, you can hold your own thats for sure. Gotta respect that. Besides, I hear you kick ass BCD.....

sixx
You have a pm.
I would love that you have taken the words right out of my mouth. I feel like if the client can review us for other potential clients to see why not us girls get to review the male so other providers can see. Great idea.
I guess I am a dummy... What is all the fuss about? A product is for sale. Someone makes a purchase at a price ageed upon by the seller and the buyer. The transaction is completed when the requested services are delivered and if it is not satisfactory to both parties neither is committed to any future obligations.
What are you talking about? Who’s crying in private? If they’re crying in private, how do you know this is going on? You are a petty individual who thinks shouting louder will make you seem correct. You don’t seem to be able to make logical conclusions from facts, and you seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you are “pathetic little boys.” I suppose all this might be just a brave attempt to cover up short-comings within yourself, if that’s the case, carry on. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
It sounds to me like she has access to the men's locker room or at least has a WK who is passing on comments.
It sounds to me like she has access to the men's locker room or at least has a WK who is passing on comments. Originally Posted by Omahan
Oh stop it.
It sounds to me like she has access to the men's locker room or at least has a WK who is passing on comments. Originally Posted by Omahan
Like she cares ...too funny
hahahaa!!
I'm really sorry I missed this one...my fault guys...
Well darn the bad luck.