Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

Wait a minute!! Did London dare you, is this a bet or something lol.

Read this thread for your first question, there is some good info on the good spots here in Houston.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105

Your next question.... Naturally I can't speak for anyone else but I for one would definitely see you at your rate as long as I'm not committed to other things of course . Also judging from some of our reviews there are plenty others that feel the same. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It wasen't me!
It wasen't me! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Can you believe that babe?...Thinking you and I would ever do such a thing
Awwww....did you see it coming, beautiful? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Shouldn't DH get a pass since he was banned previously by spelling??
Why the hell is DH banned? First ANONONE, now DH? I need a drink!
I'm not real worried about that ...I've gotten really good feedback from a lot of the ladies and gents here about Houston!

Is it really that big of a deal that there happens to be two threads I started at the top?...I'm not the only one who's writing in them Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie, I think you'll do great in houston. You're HOT and I'm sure you'll get em with that accent. I know for a fact the guys there will love you. So some cheapo said wouldn't see you because you're too high.. well there are many including myself that will so to hell with him!

I have high paying clients in Houston so I know that those guys do exist there. Now dallas is a hell no for me. Houston is the only city in texas I'd ever visit. Let me know how it goes love.

I was willing to let this part of your comment slide......because, unlike some of the hooktards who come in here with with that kind of remark, you are actually fuck worthy.....hince, I answered your question.

Some of these guys took exception to the shot and ran with the bone....you made the comment....you deal with the blowback that ensues.

But, let's be honest. You did more than ask a couple of logistical questions....the difference here is, some don't care if a mod decides to run interference and ignore that part of your comment....I could have asked to see your teeth....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Wow.. this one is very disrespectful.

It wasen't me! Originally Posted by London Rayne
funny!
Shouldn't DH get a pass since he was banned previously by spelling?? Originally Posted by pyramider
Naomi- you have clients in Houston? Girl does that mean you come to Houston now and then? If so I am in so much trouble....lol. I need to get a move on with the bunny suit

London/Valerie- I don't "think" y'all would do something like that, I know y'all would....lol.
Naomi- you have clients in Houston? Girl does that mean you come to Houston now and then? If so I am in so much trouble....lol. I need to get a move on with the bunny suit Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes I do. I have several clients FROM Houston that have traveled to the Carolinas to see me/Visited while they were here on business. Now I will put Houston on my Calendar for the spring ONLY promise to wear the bunny suit LOL!
Naomi- you have clients in Houston? Girl does that mean you come to Houston now and then? If so I am in so much trouble....lol. I need to get a move on with the bunny suit

Uh-oh Naomi!! Now you're going to have to come to Houston soon

London/Valerie- I don't "think" y'all would do something like that, I know y'all would....lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ok maybe sometimes , but surprisingly not this time
Another question...

So does anyone know which hotels use keycard access to use the elevators? I really need to know, I don't want to call a hotel and ask b/c that would seem a bit suspicious!
The only one I know about is the Marriott at GB airport. Might be an interesting place to stay...they have a very nice revolving restaurant and a bar next door. I often find myself there waiting for flights, with some hours to kill.

It's a good security idea - I guess you would meet for a drink/meal and make sure they're not an Eccie member before inviting them for some private time
She's pissed off with me about something in another thread...I believe it was more sarcasm than joking....just saying... Originally Posted by Valerie
Actually I was joking, you know not what you speak of. BDS "gets it"....inside joke. I love the assholes who post here. I wish Dallas posters were more like Houston, in all reality. I thinck there are some incredibly brilliant and talented writers here, but most people take themselves too seriously and miss the point. I'm just saying...

For the record, I am not pissed off. I move on rather quickly, dear. I sincerely wish you nothing but the best on your visit!

The entire Houston membership was about to be BANNED for cockblocking Originally Posted by boardman
It's very serious! No laughing or points will be issued!! SILENCE!
Actually I was joking, you know not what you speak of. BDS "gets it"....inside joke. I love the assholes who post here. I wish Dallas posters were more like Houston, in all reality. I thinck there are some incredibly brilliant and talented writers here, but most people take themselves too seriously and miss the point. I'm just saying...

For the record, I am not pissed off. I move on rather quickly, dear. I sincerely wish you nothing but the best on your visit! Originally Posted by Dannie
Well then my sincere apologies to you Dannie....Thank you
I guess you would meet for a drink/meal and make sure they're not an Eccie member before inviting them for some private time Originally Posted by essence
LOL....I'm not worried, all the ones I've booked already seem like nice, stand up guys!