So Looks Like BRET KAVANAUGH May Have Raped A Girl In High School

What kind of a person has information in her possession regarding an allegation of rape 35 years ago, but says nothing about it when the alleged rapist is sitting before her under oath, but waits until after the alleged rapist is no longer testifying to bring it up by disclosing it to the public? Originally Posted by LexusLover
A person trying to retain their Senatorial seat?
You know by now... call him out on ridiculous statements and
It's "hit and run" Originally Posted by bb1961
Yes, and everyone can see how SC starts threads yet doesn't even TRY to defend himself when his absurd statements are challenged.

Most of us at least TRY to defend ourselves in our own threads. If we make statements such as "Kavanaugh lied under oath to Congress on multiple occasions" - we have examples ready to back up that statement.

SC simply doesn't care. Facts and reality are irrelevant. Just dump as much garbage out there as possible and enjoy the spectacle.

At the end of the day, SC's posts have as much credibility as Bill Clinton's denials of his DNA on Monica's blue dress.

Textbook definition of a TROLL!
How many points does one get calling a poster a "TROLL"?

And does all caps get more of them?
A person trying to retain their Senatorial seat? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Who also promised the Gay Community in SF when she was running for mayor that she wouldn't shut down their torture chambers...get a gay chief of police installed ... and not enforce a no sexual activity policy in the city parks so they could butt fuck and BBBJ each other in public.

And BTW it was documented those activities were involving unwilling participants who lacked the legal capacity to consent ... in other words .... RAPE.
How many different ways can you say the FBI knows it's crap and isn't going to waste time nor manpower to investigate it before the OP will understand?
How many different ways can you say the FBI knows it's crap and isn't going to waste time nor manpower to investigate it before the OP will understand? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Rape is a local matter.

The FBI is busy trying to document Russian Collusion.

They got caught fabricating it, so now they're looking for it.
Yeah, but it's the FBI that investigates backgrounds of those up for Federal positions. In this case they gave it a big yawn if not a chuckle.
Yeah, but it's the FBI that investigates backgrounds of those up for Federal positions. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They already did that.

BTW: Who did the background on Trump immediately after the RNC at which he was selected as the Republican candidate so he would be able to receive CLASSIFIED BRIEFINGS PRIOR TO THE NOVEMBER ELECTION?

AND who upgraded his CLASSIFICATION to receive PRESIDENTIAL BRIEFINGS immediately after he won the NOVEMBER ELECTION and which members of his TRANSITION TEAM were CLEARED TO REVIEW CLASSIFIED BRIEFINGS?

The questions are relevant to the topic, because it calls into question this entire charade, including, but not limited to, the appointments he makes who are vetted by the very agency accusing him of colluding with the Russians.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/polit...ing/index.html
Yes, and everyone can see how SC starts threads yet doesn't even TRY to defend himself when his absurd statements are challenged.

Most of us at least TRY to defend ourselves in our own threads. If we make statements such as "Kavanaugh lied under oath to Congress on multiple occasions" - we have examples ready to back up that statement.

SC simply doesn't care. Facts and reality are irrelevant. Just dump as much garbage out there as possible and enjoy the spectacle.

At the end of the day, SC's posts have as much credibility as Bill Clinton's denials of his DNA on Monica's blue dress.

Textbook definition of a TROLL! Originally Posted by lustylad
How many points does one get calling a poster a "TROLL"?

And does all caps get more of them? Originally Posted by LexusLover

without a doubt, SC is cementing his reputation as the TROLL KING of ECCIE.

prolly will get pointed for this.
They already did that.

BTW: Who did the background on Trump immediately after the RNC at which he was selected as the Republican candidate so he would be able to receive CLASSIFIED BRIEFINGS PRIOR TO THE NOVEMBER ELECTION?

AND who upgraded his CLASSIFICATION to receive PRESIDENTIAL BRIEFINGS immediately after he won the NOVEMBER ELECTION and which members of his TRANSITION TEAM were CLEARED TO REVIEW CLASSIFIED BRIEFINGS?

The questions are relevant to the topic, because it calls into question this entire charade, including, but not limited to, the appointments he makes who are vetted by the very agency accusing him of colluding with the Russians.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/polit...ing/index.html Originally Posted by LexusLover
I appreciate you posting this important information.
No one tried to kiss Feinstein in High School so she likely considers that sexual assault.
Breaking News - I just got pointed for this post:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=100

Apparently you can't call bullshit bullshit anymore. It's ok to insult me and my intelligence by spewing bullshit. But it's not ok for me to call out the bullshit because that might insult the bullshitter!

See where this is going?

Textbook definition of a TROLL! Originally Posted by lustylad

I plan to defend myself against these accusations. I just have things I'm doing at the moment. Excuse me for not caring what people think of me. I always post knowing I have favor and facts on my side. I urge you to be patient. It is after all a virtue
Breaking News - I just got pointed for this post:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=100

See where this is going? Originally Posted by lustylad
I dont think you did anything wrong. That's unfortunate. It was all within the bounds of Jungle Face Kavanaugh.
I plan to defend myself against these accusations...I urge you to be patient. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Good. I can wait.

I dont think you did anything wrong. That's unfortunate. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Evidently then there was nothing personally insulting in my post. Is wakeup listening?