Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

Sorrrrri that was freaking funny!:lm fao:
Deflecting is what THN and others like her do best when they are confronted with their lies and baseless allegations.

I know one thing, there has been more hobbyists than the guys who have posted on this thread who have accused THN of having a raunchy smelling pussy. And those guys have also reviewed her as well. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Hi David.

Please enough deflecting. You are in denial. You must prioritize the stink and not
worry about us. We pay for services. Your stink in the pink is part of that service.
It must be free of stink. Then have a PSA that the stink has been removed. Fellas please chime in. Who likes stinky pussy ? Originally Posted by Pillikari
Hi retard
Note: once you have been creamed, clean ASAP. I know you like the joy warm cream in your panties but clean ASAP will help the stank!
I'll try and remember that. It's hard at my age though.
I'll try and remember that. It's hard at my age though. Originally Posted by THN
I find this hilarious, that your having fun with all this.
I'll try and remember that. It's hard at my age though. Originally Posted by THN
So, THN, is your aged-formaggio cheese more frangrant on Tuesdays?
Wash your junk, people. Soap and water for the external bits, plain, clean water for the mucous membranes. Originally Posted by snarl
It's important...when masterbating use scented lotion. Bath and body works has some good shit!
So, THN, is your aged-formaggio cheese more frangrant on Tuesdays? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Only if she eats a Cuban... sandwich
So, THN, is your aged-formaggio cheese more frangrant on Tuesdays? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Did someone say Taco Tuesday?
Is that with Queso Blanco? Or Ro-Tel and Velveeta?
Fucking Queso Blanco. What else? You heard the retard. This is expensive stincky pussy.

Isn't Cuban Cheese pretty pricey? Let's make stincky Tacos with that.
there aren't words!
THN you are an awesome visit and funni as shit to boot , tear em a new one!
there aren't words!
THN you are an awesome visit and funni as shit to boot , tear em a new one! Originally Posted by MasterAlan1958

Very true on Toni!!!!!!!!

And probably THN
Wow...I've been away for a while and just read this...too funny.

THN's kitty is all good in my book....me-wow