AOC Reveals She’s a Sexual Assault Survivor—And Explains How the Capitol Insurrection Triggered Her Trauma

• WTF
  • 02-06-2021, 03:35 PM
I suspect they believe that if you repeat it enough times, it becomes true.

I think that's from the handbook of liars. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
It is unbelievable....they lie about what she said and then call her a liar.

I'm like Tiny on this one...I'd love to fuck her but I'm not paying any attention to her economic plans.

I'm not sure why my right wing friend can't tell the truth in this regard. Probably hate. They hate her. I'd fuc her!
There are 7 pages of people lying about what AOC actually said. This forum seems full of QAnon liars.

We've established they are lying several times....yet like Jason in Halloween....they keep coming back lying. Originally Posted by WTF
I suspect they believe that if you repeat it enough times, it becomes true.

I think that's from the handbook of liars. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
So can ya'll prove she was assaulted? I dont think so!
Second, she was NEVER in ANY danger jan.6 !
Third, aoc has a long line of lies and playing the victim! Shell say anything to get a headline!
aoc is a lying disgusting waste of oxygen!

FUCK THAT CUNT!
aoc is a lying disgusting waste of oxygen!

FUCK THAT CUNT! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sounds like she's living in your head! LOL!
Sounds like she's living in your head! LOL! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yet you had time to read AND respond!

bahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhah hahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahha
Sounds like she's living in your head! LOL! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I bet it's quite roomy in there.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2021, 05:40 PM
So can ya'll prove she was assaulted? I dont think so! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I can't prove she is a woman or you are a man. God Damn wtf kind of question is that?
I can't prove she is a woman or you are a man. God Damn wtf kind of question is that? Originally Posted by WTF
Logic! Simple common sense!

We can see you want to defend her!

Americas not buying it!
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2021, 06:22 PM
Logic! Simple common sense!

We can see you want to defend her!

Americas not buying it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No right wing loons are lying about wtf she said.

You sound worse than Mike Lindell.

You can't prove she is lying....she actually has eyewitness verifying what she says is true. So yes one would think logic and common sense would keep you from continually lying about this incident

You can't prove she is lying....she actually has eyewitness verifying what she says is true. So yes one would think logic and common sense would keep you from continually lying about this incident Originally Posted by WTF
Eye witnesses to the Wh riot who will lie for her! Shes a liar and America sees it!

4-pack charmin

You can't prove she is lying....she actually has eyewitness verifying what she says is true. So yes one would think logic and common sense would keep you from continually lying about this incident Originally Posted by WTF
Logic and common sense are not trixie's strong suits
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 07:04 AM
Eye witnesses to the Wh riot who will lie for her! Shes a liar and America sees it!

4-pack charmin Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yahoo News

Yahoo Entertainment
Rep. Katie Porter defends Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Capitol riot account
February 5, 2021, 1:38 am

Representative Katie Porter (D-CA) came to the defense of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Cuomo Prime Time Thursday as Republicans look to discount Ocasio-Cortez’s experience during the insurrection at the Capitol on January 6. Ocasio-Cortez, who is a constant target of conservative media, told of her experience that day in an Instagram Live on Monday, saying that she feared for her life. The pushback began on Thursday after Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) posted a tweet stating that her office is two doors down from Ocasio-Cortez’s and that there were no insurrectionists in the hallway. However, on the day of the insurrection, Mace tweeted that they were being moved from their offices because of a nearby threat. Porter said any criticism of Ocasio-Cortez’s account is “absolutely untrue,” and confirmed that the fear was very real.

“She came to my office building. I saw her. She asked if she could come into my office. I am here to tell you and everybody, she was terrified,” Porter said, adding, “I have never seen her like that before. She was clearly very, very rattled and very, very scared.”

Porter said they hid in her office for several hours that day, with the lights and their phones turned off, unsure of what was just outside.
"being fearful for their lives" should be the resting state of all politicians.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 07:25 AM
"being fearful for their lives" should be the resting state of all politicians. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
On that we agree.

Fake bone spurs should not take one out of that line of fire.
she a snowflake BSC