ADIOS, AMERICA.............

• WTF
  • 06-08-2015, 12:44 PM
There is nothing wrong with immigrants who come legally. They are not the problem. It's the ones who come here illegally. They are the problem. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wrong...the problem is the welfare state.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_a..._United_States
So were the first white men, right dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Please post a link to any statutes in effect prohibiting immigration when the first Europeans arrived. Or any regulations in effect at the time.

Your logic, which is not your strong suit (actually you have no strong suit, but I digress), would allow bank robbery since people in the past have robbed banks. You really are stupid, LittleEva.
Please post a link to any statutes in effect prohibiting immigration when the first Europeans arrived. Or any regulations in effect at the time.

Your logic, which is not your strong suit (actually you have no strong suit, but I digress), would allow bank robbery since people in the past have robbed banks. You really are stupid, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fuck, went right over your dumb ass head again. It is why you are called dull knife. Your tribe should kick you out.
  • DSK
  • 06-08-2015, 08:53 PM
if it walks like a duck...

I submit, with all due respect, that you haven't told the truth on this matter since Day 1. You've never even mentioned "that poster's" name in any of your non-denials.

Your MPD issues have been exposed time and time again. The arrogance you show by not realizing that EVERYBODY fucking knows you're a fraud further reinforces the truth about you, Uncle Han! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I should have said "those posters" since you have accused me of being several different posters, all without sufficient proof.

I put it to you, sir, show proof!!!
  • DSK
  • 06-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Fuck, went right over your dumb ass head again. It is why you are called dull knife. Your tribe should kick you out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, he completely humiliated you by demonstrating your inability to reason. You have been beaten badly, and shown once again to be a buffoon.

I imagine your existence to be a painful exercise in daily embarrassment mitigated only by copious amounts of cheap liquor and drunken stupor. I can envision you sitting around complaining about how crummy your life is whilst productive people do useful things with their lives.
No, he completely humiliated you by demonstrating your inability to reason. You have been beaten badly, and shown once again to be a buffoon.

I imagine your existence to be a painful exercise in daily embarrassment mitigated only by copious amounts of cheap liquor and drunken stupor. I can envision you sitting around complaining about how crummy your life is whilst productive people do useful things with their lives. Originally Posted by DSK
Funny, that's how I imagine you spending your days.

I imagine your existence to be a painful exercise in daily embarrassment mitigated only by copious amounts of cheap liquor and drunken stupor. I can envision you sitting around complaining about how crummy your life is whilst productive people do useful things with their lives. Originally Posted by DSK
Sorry JL you are in completely over your head as usual. Did you read what he posted that I replied to? Just because you are a boozer don't try passing it off on others. You and chicken dick are complete drunkards. If you call yourself productive that is a laugh, inviting people to come fight you at Love field is not productive.
Fuck, went right over your dumb ass head again. It is why you are called dull knife. Your tribe should kick you out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ah, LittleEva! You are so pleasantly and delightfully stupid. Your inane posts, especially those where you try cover up some incredibly vapid comment you've made always bring a smile to my face. God bless your ignorant little heart!

Can't provide a link as your people had no internet.

Your logic, which is not your strong suit (actually you have no strong suit, but I digress), would allow bank robbery since people in the past have robbed banks. You really are stupid, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The British used the American colonies as penal colonies Georgia, was founded with convict labor. Estimated over 50,000 convicts and prisoners were shipped. Indentured servants were much higher.

Ah, LittleEva! You are so pleasantly and delightfully stupid. Your inane posts, especially those where you try cover up some incredibly vapid comment you've made always bring a smile to my face. God bless your ignorant little heart! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As I said went right over your dumb ass head dull knife, if you don't understand something stay on the porch and sip your soup.
Does Ann Coulter have any actual solutions?

It seems all she does is peddle hatred against opposing views. Originally Posted by PizzaLover

Ann Coulter is about one thing and that is making money for Ann Coulter. Miserable human being who makes her living by playing on fear, divisiveness, intolerance and hatred of fellow human beings. In other words, a leader in the right wing whacko conservative entertainment world where all of our clown posse friends on here get their news, opinion and arguments.
Ann Coulter is about one thing and that is making money for Ann Coulter. Miserable human being who makes her living by playing on fear, divisiveness, intolerance and hatred of fellow human beings. In other words, a leader in the right wing whacko conservative entertainment world where all of our clown posse friends on here get their news, opinion and arguments. Originally Posted by timpage
Yep. She's a female Rush Limbaugh. They are provocative for the sake of making money. Contributes nothing to society. I don't even think she's that miserable. I think she's laughing all the way to the bank. There's no way she can believe half of what she says. And if she does, she needs a padded room.
The British used the American colonies as penal colonies Georgia, was founded with convict labor. Estimated over 50,000 convicts and prisoners were shipped. Indentured servants were much higher.

As I said went right over your dumb ass head dull knife, if you don't understand something stay on the porch and sip your soup. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks, LittleEva! You never disappoint! Delightfully stupid!
ann coulter is a humorous iconoclast who speaks the truth, sometimes using exaggeration as a device to accentuate both the truth and the humor

her point of view is unassailable, which is her essence

the liberals only weapon against her is to treat her humorousness as though it were some awful blackness, quoting out of context and misquoting her in attempts to shelve her

they never address the points she makes for they cant, they attack her
Thanks, LittleEva! You never disappoint! Delightfully stupid! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks dull knife for showing once again you are unable to grasp one line comments. Your stupidity amazes me.... Looks like you are fucked again. So were the first white men right dull knife?
  • shanm
  • 06-09-2015, 11:27 AM
ann coulter is a humorous iconoclast who speaks the truth, sometimes using exaggeration as a device to accentuate both the truth and the humor

her point of view is unassailable, which is her essence

the liberals only weapon against her is to treat her humorousness as though it were some awful blackness, quoting out of context and misquoting her in attempts to shelve her

they never address the points she makes for they cant, they attack her Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Oh bullshit! she's fucking psycho. It's hard to refute anything she says because nothing she says ever makes any fucking sense.

She is far from humorous, just like every other right winger.

If she ever debated anyone with some degree of common sense he/she would eat her alive