the TSA.. Thoughts and Opinions?

It’s a secret. If you don’t know then you may never know. That’s the problem
with arrogance Brother. You miss out on a lot Originally Posted by themystic
The answer is zero in terms of security. It's nobody's fault but your own that you just say things without thinking.
The answer is zero in terms of security. It's nobody's fault but your own that you just say things without thinking. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Zero in terms of security? Explain that please. I have a hard time understanding you Immigrants
Zero in terms of security? Explain that please. I have a hard time understanding you Immigrants Originally Posted by themystic
It shouldn't be too difficult to understand. Before 911 no domestic Airline flight had been hijacked and intentionally crashed due to faulty security measures. The primary role of TSA is to detect and or prevent anything that may compromise the safety of a flight, to the Pilot, the crew or to passengers.
It shouldn't be too difficult to understand. Before 911 no domestic Airline flight had been hijacked and intentionally crashed due to faulty security measures. The primary role of TSA is to detect and or prevent anything that may compromise the safety of a flight, to the Pilot, the crew or to passengers. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So are you saying that we should have continued to use the same security measures after 911 that we used before 911?
So are you saying that we should have continued to use the same security measures after 911 that we used before 911? Originally Posted by themystic
No, I am not saying that at all. I will say they should be a little more realistic in their approach to providing saftey. For instance what difference does it make how big a bottle of shampoo or a tube of toothpaste is.
No, I am not saying that at all. I will say TSA hasn't changed any odds. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I would say they have made airline travel lots harder for some whack job or Terrorist to hijack or commander a plane. The box cutter those punks used would not have made it past security
I would say they have made airline travel lots harder for some whack job or Terrorist to hijack or commander a plane. The box cutter those punks used would not have made it past security Originally Posted by themystic
Well maybe.
No, I am not saying that at all. I will say they should be a little more realistic in their approach to providing saftey. For instance what difference does it make how big a bottle of shampoo or a tube of toothpaste is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Because weapon parts can be "hidden" in large containers and assembled in the restroom, as well as explosives with exploding mechanisms. Next time you visit your friends in jail or prison try sneaking in a large bottle of ...

or a pressure cooker!!!!

But here's the "real" answer !!!!!!!!!

https://fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html

VICE PRESIDENT AL GORE, CHAIRMAN
FEBRUARY 12, 1997
As good a reason as any not to vote for that goofball!

February 12, 1997

President William J. Clinton

The White House

Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President,

We are pleased to present you with the report of the White House Commission on Aviation Safety and Security. You established this Commission by issuing Executive Order 13015 on August 22, 1996 with a charter to study matters involving aviation safety and security, including air traffic control and to develop a strategy to improve aviation safety and security, both domestically and internationally.
Because weapon parts can be "hidden" in large containers and assembled in the restroom, as well as explosives with exploding mechanisms. Next time you visit your friends in jail or prison try sneaking in a large bottle of ...

or a pressure cooker!!!!

But here's the "real" answer !!!!!!!!!

https://fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html

As good a reason as any not to vote for that goofball! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Counselor your best days are behind you. Enjoy the days ahead. Lighten Up
Well maybe. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I've flown a lot. I think its gotten a lot better. I remember after 911 we had military walking around with M-16s. Fear and Totalitarian actions of the Bush presidency turned America into scardy cats. Remember the "orange, red, etc. terror alerts" Today its a hassle. It used to be driven by "Right wing Fear".....Boo scardy cats
It shouldn't be too difficult to understand. Before 911 no domestic Airline flight had been hijacked and intentionally crashed due to faulty security measures. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm just academically curious ... why do you narrow your factual statement to exclude prior breaches of security?

"domestic"
"intentionally crashed"
"faulty security measures"

I'm not a great fan of "Wiki" ... but ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...aft_hijackings
Counselor your best days are behind you. Enjoy the days ahead. Lighten Up Originally Posted by themystic
You have no "best days" .... behind or in front of you!

Only bullshit and your lame effort to out people.

"counselor"? You are a joke, but not a humorous one.

I've never referred to myself as "counselor" and never will. You do need one though!
You have no "best days" .... behind or in front of you!

Only bullshit and your lame effort to out people.

"counselor"? You are a joke, but not a humorous one.

I've never referred to myself as "counselor" and never will. You do need one though! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lighten up Counselor. Outing you? Are you Gay? You right wind loons are so sensitive. Like Snowflakes. Scardy cats. Booo,,,,,,,,
I've flown a lot. ... Originally Posted by themystic
Flappy your arms while jumping off roofs doesn't count.

That's kinda like you flappy your lips and thinking you're smart!
I'm just academically curious ... why do you narrow your factual statement to exclude prior breaches of security?

"domestic"
"intentionally crashed"
"faulty security measures"

I'm not a great fan of "Wiki" ... but ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...aft_hijackings Originally Posted by LexusLover
I thought Trump and the DTDS loved Wikileaks? Oh sorry, your not a fan of knowledge. Sorry Counselor. At ease