FIFA World Cup 2014-- who are you rooting for?

If freaking france wins tomorrow I will throw the fit of the century.

I mean like half of their team isn't even french dudes. Weaksauce. I would love to watch them get eliminated tomorrow.

If they win they have to go against germany and then i would LOVE to watch those asses get whooped. But then that means Germany vs Brasil, and I don't feel like biting my fingers off again.

This has been quite an exciting cup
Sofia if and when Germany and Brasil play in the semi's ...i hope we can still be friends afterwards. - jk

Brasil might not get passed Colombia.
And France would not be an easy out for Germany either.
As an Englishman I relate--FUCK FRANCE!

If freaking france wins tomorrow I will throw the fit of the century.

I mean like half of their team isn't even french dudes. Weaksauce. I would love to watch them get eliminated tomorrow.

If they win they have to go against germany and then i would LOVE to watch those asses get whooped. But then that means Germany vs Brasil, and I don't feel like biting my fingers off again.

This has been quite an exciting cup Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
France will win! The frogs will beat the Kraut's! Brazil has a score to settle with the frogs.
Brasil might not get passed Colombia. Originally Posted by bigredonetx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sofia if and when Germany and Brasil play in the semi's ...i hope we can still be friends afterwards. - jk

Brasil might not get passed Colombia.
And France would not be an easy out for Germany either. Originally Posted by bigredonetx
Colombia's been lucky this world cup, they were in the easiest group and there first elimination game they faced Uruguay who didn't have there best player Suarez "the biter"..
Brazil will be there first real challenge.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Sofia, did I ever had the chance to tell you I love you?
Never too late
[QUOTE=DarthDVader;1055498294][B]

Those are very fast plays and he tried to block the ball and when Robben saw it lost and felt the small foot touch "masterfully" dove ...

There was another call that I thought was a penalty kick against Mexico but the referee didnt call it ...

If Netherlands want to go forward will have to show a better game ...

I agree
I haven't a fucking clue in this cup...Costa Rica, Columbia, Algeria, etc...

WtF mate!!!

England, eSPanol, & Italy all out? Bollocks!!!

I'm Dutch from now on! Plus my club is linked to three Dutch players--along with two Chile' players.

Anyone but Germany or France! I'd rather have those French cunts win than Deutschland.

My heritage is utter shite in this cup Ukrainian, Russian, English, Israeli...of the two that made it to the cup--well you lot knew what happened!

I always have cricket & tennis!

Come on Andy Murray! Even though he's Scottish lol.

WtF mate!!!

I'm Dutch from now on! Plus my club is linked to three Dutch players--along with two Chile' players.

Anyone but Germany or France! I'd rather have those French cunts win than Deutschland.

My heritage is utter shite in this cup Ukrainian, Russian, English, Israeli...of the two that made it to the cup--well you lot knew what happened!

Come on Andy Murray! Even though he's Scottish lol. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Biased European much? lol
I'm English so yes. Rule Britannia!

'
Biased European much? lol Originally Posted by CompanionSofia

WtF mate!!!

Come on Andy Murray! Even though he's Scottish lol. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
I love, meaning really love French cunts.... There is a thought.,.
I just realized who this Valbuena guy reminds me of...

DBD, watching France play brought me memoirs of my ATF Natasha Fame ...
She was one of a kind French "cunt" ...
Sadly she moved to CA and then Barcelona ...
Wonder if the Barzas bought her card ...