So the ad site is down

Good point eluded to in post #24 Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
I believe the word you are trying to use is ALLUDE. Don't try to come off as smarter than you actually are as it doesn't help sell the point you are trying to make.
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2022, 01:01 AM
This part. All of this. I don't get this new style where the ladies behave like they're doing you a favor. No-- you are performing a service that you being paid (very well) for. If the gent leaves you feeling like he is a human ATM machine, you didn't do anyone any favors. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It's even worse when the older hookers that been in the business a long time adopt the new age hookers bad habits of treating tricks like crap

there's some drama fat whore that mostly lurks in here that's well known for that, she's known to keep the drama going on OH2 . I hear she's jumping ship soon 🙂
there's some drama fat whore that mostly lurks in here that's well known for that, she's known to keep the drama going on OH2 . I hear she's jumping ship soon �� Originally Posted by BLM69
If it is who I am thinking of then she shouldn't let the door hit her ass on the way out. I tried to set up with her once on P411 and her one drunken reply was all I needed to know that it wouldn't be a good time.

I don't mind paying top dollar for a good experience. The problem is that a good experience is getting harder to find these days.
You better preach Originally Posted by SadreaStarr
Enjoy it while is lasts. I've only gotten better with age but pussy has an expiration date. Sure you can still sell it but you'll have to sell that soggy snatch for much less.

Good luck with that, your clock is ticking!
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2022, 01:44 AM
If it is who I am thinking of then she shouldn't let the door hit her ass on the way out. I tried to set up with her once on P411 and her one drunken reply was all I needed to know that it wouldn't be a good time.

I don't mind paying top dollar for a good experience. The problem is that a good experience is getting harder to find these days. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Does she travel the country with some giant tits pointing south? Neck like a linebacker? She's based out of southern California, not the nice parts
Neck like a linebacker? Originally Posted by BLM69
LOL she's definitely a 'sturdy' gal! She must have a good head game when she's not drunkenly bashing the guys on OH2 and Twitter.
Does she travel the country with some giant tits pointing south? Neck like a linebacker? She's based out of southern California, not the nice parts Originally Posted by BLM69
sounds like nate newton
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2022, 09:45 AM
I met Kitt and I can personally attest that she does NOT hate her job. Originally Posted by cage196
With that bitter attitude she displays, she must of had some musty balls to make rent, you make her eat your ass Cage? 😂
Great providers do not have to place ads, check in or anything else to drum up business. They may place ads to let guys know they are available or such, but HAVING to is not necessary. They get their business from repeats that they have treated fantastic and referrals from those clients.

As a provider, if you treat guys like they are nothing but revolving door johns, just go through the motions or lay there catatonic during sessions, aka no passion, or let them know you think the only reason clients pay for your services is because they cannot get it anyway else, then yes, since probably 98% of your clients are one time, you need to advertise daily.
I just have to commend WEC for making a post that is not about himself
I just have to commend WEC for making a post that is not about himself Originally Posted by Precious_b
Say that two more times in front of the mirror in a dark bathroom holding a flashlight or candle under your chin.

I dare you
I find it quite telling how those providers who hate men aren't really disguising it any longer. Makes it real easy to figure out who NOT to reach out to for an appointment!!
I find it quite telling how those providers who hate men aren't really disguising it any longer. Makes it real easy to figure out who NOT to reach out to for an appointment!! Originally Posted by corona
You should read the threads and posts from VENUSNOVA in Houston COED. A real entitled man hater.
Does she travel the country with some giant tits pointing south? Neck like a linebacker? She's based out of southern California, not the nice parts Originally Posted by BLM69
LOL she's definitely a 'sturdy' gal! She must have a good head game when she's not drunkenly bashing the guys on OH2 and Twitter. Originally Posted by Brandofan
With that bitter attitude she displays, she must of had some musty balls to make rent, you make her eat your ass Cage? 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69

people do that?