Gentlmen, What made you choose youre handle?

I like Astronomy.
One of my favorite books was "On the Road," by Jack Kerouac - a 1950's precursor to Hunter S. Thompson. It's about being a free spirit and loving life.
First one that popped into my head that wasn't already taken, and I ran through quite a few. Kind of cool, a little mysterious, fantasy theme, magical, not too dorky. Liked it enough to stick with it and not change it. Even got a few positive comments and questions from some providers over the years about it.
Actually, couldn't think of anything better at the time, and too lazy to change it.
Automotive industry related.
I looked down. I had on socks. Hence, Soxguy was born.
Well I don't think I need to explain my reason(s)-lol
Well, I've been compared to Troy Aikman, but that has been a few years and 69 is great number in my book....
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Dismas[/ame] - I am by no means a saint, heck I am working on just being good by heart and mind.
A sense of humor.
I luv to pop thongs!!
my huge hard-on...........
When I was a kid, boys often went to the river and swam nekkid. Except for the kid with the biggest package, who walked back and forth along the bank of the river, just showin' off. He was called the Bank Walker.
I decided to use that handle, even though it arguable is false advertising in my case.
Mine is plainly where I live and man. I would have used my normal one which is much more creative but for this to better hide my identity I picked something completely different that I have never used before.
It's something that suits my personality, I don't have the pocket protector or glasses with the tape or anything. It's original and descriptive.
I simply added CREED to mine because............I just thought it sounded kickass!!!