What is the Democrat's position on the securing our borders?

I not only support Trump - I love the guy. But I know he's not perfect Yssup.
I do not think he's divisive. I believe people like you are tearing our country in half with your hate and identity politics.

Shame indeed sir.

Meme away, Ellen. I read it and totally support it.

Trump’s divisive rhetoric is flat out unacceptable.

If you support the man, then you support the rhetoric.

Shame. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Call me what you like, Ellen.

But the fact is that you support his rhetoric right here on this board, all day every day.

Further, by continually posting “I know he’s not perfect,” you are giving him a pass on all the reprehensible shit he says and does to hurt others, the lies and bottomless hypocrisy.

Blaming me for Trump’s divisiveness is as laughable of denying his rhetoric is divisive. Identity politics is the foundation of Trump’s nationalism. It isn’t Republicanism. It’s anything but that. It’s based on fear, hate and lies; red meat for people at odds with their internal struggle against whatever is frustrating them.

And you are not only condoning it, or merely making excuses for it (“he’s not perfect”), but you full-throatedly endorsing it.

I don’t think there’s any disagreement between us there. You have just admitted it.

But This country has NEVER been torn in half by Trump’s slow-moving coup. Most Americans have opposed him since the beginning. Most Americans will reject his politics again tomorrow.

And you’ll post memes about fake news.

And the caravan will disappear...
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2018, 09:07 AM
I'm sure the relatives who have lost loved ones at the hands of an illegal will be so happy to hear that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I do not give a fuck what they think.

If we got rid of folks because of what one member of our 'tribe' did, hookers would be kicked out of the country.

They have misplaced anger towards others. It is not your fault if some other working girls kills somebody. Just like it is not the fault of 99% of immigrants that kill no one.
I guess I should of started with - do you know the difference between - legal and illegal immigrant?

I do not give a fuck what they think.

If we got rid of folks because of what one member of our 'tribe' did, hookers would be kicked out of the country.

They have misplaced anger towards others. It is not your fault if some other working girls kills somebody. Just like it is not the fault of 99% of immigrants that kill no one. Originally Posted by WTF
I guess I should of started with - do you know the difference between - legal and illegal immigrant? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Why don’t you enlighten us.

People who apply for entry using legal methods are legal immigrants. Those who sneak in are not.

That would make the caravan ... Irrelevant.

They certainly aren’t walking 1200 miles from Guatemala to sneak past our weak undefended border.

You’d think If they really wanted to sneak in, they wouldn’t come for weeks in a big, visible line. Maybe you would. But how are they illegal immigrants if they haven’t even attempted entry?
[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1061038241
I do not think he's divisive. I believe people like you are tearing our country in half with your hate and identity politics.

[/QUOTE]

I think that most people in this country would disagree with you as to Trump's divisiveness. His whole platform is based on fear:

The caravan consists of murderers and rapists.

Days before our midterm elections, Trump has once again made the immigrant the boogeyman that “real” Americans must fight. Instead of using America’s might to offer aid to desperate people fleeing violence in Central America, his rhetoric ― and that of his allies ― peddles misinformation of Islamic terrorists and lepers among the group, all working to destroy or infect our great, pure nation. He has ordered over 5,000 active-duty American service members to the border to prevent the supposed onslaught.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01ffb1d01b0b5

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump was asked about his recent tweet that "criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in" with the migrant caravan in southern Mexico. At first, he deflected, telling reporters that the US Border Patrol has apprehended people from the Middle East before. When a journalist asked him if he had any proof that Middle Easterners are in the caravan right now, Trump simply said, "Well, they could very well be."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/opini...yes/index.html

The U.S. economy will tank if Democrats take control of the House:

In the run up to next week’s midterm elections, Donald Trump has done his best to strike fear into the hearts of voters about what might happen to the country if Democrats take the House, as they are widely expected to do. Mostly, that’s centered around lying about immigrants and asylum-seekers; suggesting that a vote for Democrats is a vote for a new law wherein every time a refugee even thinks about coming to America, a U.S. citizen is forced to join MS-13; and claiming, falsely, that he can and will amend the Constitution through executive order. You know, catnip for the base. On Tuesday, though, he diversified his methodology of mistruth to include lies and threats about what else might happen if Republicans lose control of the House, i.e. the market will crash and the U.S. inflation rate will hit 83,000 percent by December.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...take-the-house

And no President has weaponized fear quite like Trump. He is an expert at playing to the public’s phobias. The America rendered in his speeches and tweets is a dystopian hellscape. He shapes public opinion by emphasizing dangers—both real and imaginary—that his policies purport to fix.

“He is a master at it to a degree that I haven’t seen,” says Barry Glassner, a sociologist at Lewis & Clark College and the author of The Culture of Fear. “His formula is very clean and uncomplicated: Be very, very afraid. And I am the cure.”

http://time.com/4665755/donald-trump-fear/

Luckily, I think most voters in this country have become wise to Trump's rhetoric and appeals to one's fears. Since he can't point to the accomplishments he's had while in office, that being the economy and only the economy, he has to instill fear in the voters in order to succeed.

BTW, you asked the question as to what the Democratic position on immigration is and I gave it to you in Post #94. Any response?
people like you are tearing our country in half with your hate and identity politics. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Can’t let that go unchallenged.

How in the heck do you lay blame for identify politics on “people like you.”

Sweet irony and revealing statement, Austin Ellen.
Haters, Yesup, haters. Any questions?

Can’t let that go unchallenged.

How in the heck do you lay blame for identify politics on “people like you.”

Sweet irony and revealing statement, Austin Ellen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I did Speedracer but just for you I'll tell it again.
Look at the last paragraph - it bashes Trump. I asked what the position was and all I saw was --bash Trump. Which you gave me their platform but at the end it bashes Trump. Which made my point thank you.

I think that most people in this country would disagree with you as to Trump's divisiveness. His whole platform is based on fear:

The caravan consists of murderers and rapists.

Days before our midterm elections, Trump has once again made the immigrant the boogeyman that “real” Americans must fight. Instead of using America’s might to offer aid to desperate people fleeing violence in Central America, his rhetoric ― and that of his allies ― peddles misinformation of Islamic terrorists and lepers among the group, all working to destroy or infect our great, pure nation. He has ordered over 5,000 active-duty American service members to the border to prevent the supposed onslaught.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01ffb1d01b0b5

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump was asked about his recent tweet that "criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in" with the migrant caravan in southern Mexico. At first, he deflected, telling reporters that the US Border Patrol has apprehended people from the Middle East before. When a journalist asked him if he had any proof that Middle Easterners are in the caravan right now, Trump simply said, "Well, they could very well be."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/opini...yes/index.html

The U.S. economy will tank if Democrats take control of the House:

In the run up to next week’s midterm elections, Donald Trump has done his best to strike fear into the hearts of voters about what might happen to the country if Democrats take the House, as they are widely expected to do. Mostly, that’s centered around lying about immigrants and asylum-seekers; suggesting that a vote for Democrats is a vote for a new law wherein every time a refugee even thinks about coming to America, a U.S. citizen is forced to join MS-13; and claiming, falsely, that he can and will amend the Constitution through executive order. You know, catnip for the base. On Tuesday, though, he diversified his methodology of mistruth to include lies and threats about what else might happen if Republicans lose control of the House, i.e. the market will crash and the U.S. inflation rate will hit 83,000 percent by December.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...take-the-house

And no President has weaponized fear quite like Trump. He is an expert at playing to the public’s phobias. The America rendered in his speeches and tweets is a dystopian hellscape. He shapes public opinion by emphasizing dangers—both real and imaginary—that his policies purport to fix.

“He is a master at it to a degree that I haven’t seen,” says Barry Glassner, a sociologist at Lewis & Clark College and the author of The Culture of Fear. “His formula is very clean and uncomplicated: Be very, very afraid. And I am the cure.”

http://time.com/4665755/donald-trump-fear/

Luckily, I think most voters in this country have become wise to Trump's rhetoric and appeals to one's fears. Since he can't point to the accomplishments he's had while in office, that being the economy and only the economy, he has to instill fear in the voters in order to succeed.

BTW, you asked the question as to what the Democratic position on immigration is and I gave it to you in Post #94. Any response? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Haters, Yesup, haters. Any questions? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Actually yes.

How did you read the entire Democratic Party platform but only see the last paragraph.

Do you put president before party before people?

And do you agree that someone who is not in this country can’t be considered an “illegal immigrant?”
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2018, 11:13 AM
I guess I should of started with - do you know the difference between - legal and illegal immigrant? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ellen you have tried to paint the people as illegal.

They have done nothing with which they can be charged with a crime in this country. If they march here and apply for political asylum, they have still done nothing illegal.

You on the other hand have accused undocumented immigrants as having their kids spread the disease in our schools by some diabolical plan where you said you watched them take a vaccination reversal shot. Somebody pointed out there wasn't even such a thing.

So you, a self proclaimed Trump lover, tried to make these people look bad by fibbing about their intent. It appears you were doing so to help justify Trumps continued vilification of these people.

Trump is drumming up a lynch mob mentality.
Wait for it...

MEME!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!!!!
Can someone tell me what their solution to border security is?

Second question - what do the the dems want to do with the folks coming up in the caravan? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Question #1:___________________________ _____

Question #2:___________________________ _____

Thread topic.

Not about all the things alleged that Trump has said and done and/or all the things alleged that Trump HAS NOT SAID AND DONE.

I realize it's a challenge for Liberals and their PUTA MEDIA.