Providers !! Do U Care To Show yr STI/STD Results

Originally Posted by THN
*shudders*
Hey, Milfy. When you do the gangbang, have somebody video it. Stills, too.

I want to see you get POUNDED!!

I hope the guys saved up, too. Nothing....NOTHING is worse than a weak load creampie. It's pitiful watching guys have to reach all in the pussy to get the load to drip out. I hope those fuckers have been drinking water well for the last couple weeks.

Thanks for the reminder! I'll tell each gent to make sure to hydrate.

And I just got fantastic news...sexy blonde fluffer is joining us! Tomorrow can't come soon enough!!!
Are you two still repeating yourselves?

Mods, you have my blessing to close this thread now.

Thank you,
Finkle Originally Posted by Finkle
LL, is this your new handle???
I am paranoid about STD!! Even if I do have a significant other in real life, I would do everything protected….to protect him since I have multiple partners due to this industry. it's for everyone's good.
This thread is highly fucking entertaining. Keep it up.
Even if I do have a significant other in real life, I would do everything protected….to protect him since I have multiple partners due to this industry. it's for everyone's good. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Oh fuck!!!! That would SUCK!!!!!!!

Can you imagine if your old lady was that hot and she made you use a rubber for fucking and sucking?!? Ugh!!!!!! Poor guy.

Can you imagine if your old lady was that hot and she made you use a rubber for fucking and sucking?!? Ugh!!!!!! Poor guy. Originally Posted by albundy
. I'm sure the hookers with SOs are enjoying the income and fucking other hookers on the board.

Can you imagine if your old lady was that hot and she made you use a rubber for fucking and sucking?!? Ugh!!!!!! Poor guy. Originally Posted by albundy
Yea I know. But on a serious note, Iwouldnt be able to forgive myself if I put someone else at risk. I guess I am less selfish now as Ive gotten older. One day, when I retire, I would be with one man only so things would change then.

Just for the record, I fuck around 3 men per week, and they're not random...they're well known and respected hobbyist.

The only exception is when I do a gang bang. I'll be taking a prophylactic tomorrow which I do for each gang bang, and then I'll get checked two weeks after

Originally Posted by milfy2002
oh well that changes everything! no way a well respected and well known john could possibly have anything, after all with all their experience and 100 plus reviews, they certainly are immune from stuff a novice might catch.

and getting tested lets you know that nothings showing right now, even though some virus's can be dormant for years, and some people are just carriers....thank goodness you go to such great lengths....
and you live on $600 a week?? (I fuck around 3 men per week)...I guess you must have started social security early, but you know if you waited til 65, you collect 100%
whatever
to each their own

I totally agree with Samantha, if I wasn't single it'd be covered everything unless he was a cumslut and totally down for the sloppy seconds.

I shut this disgusting thread down yesterday, why are people still replying? It's over.

Mods, close this thread now.
Originally posted by Finkle - Mods, close this thread now.
No.