REPUBLICANS ARE MORE ETHICAL THAN DEMOCRATS!

• CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 02:59 PM
no Doofus.....heterosexual sex is just more important than homosexual sex.....straight sex produces human beings.....a human being will be a detriment to society, or a benefit to society......it is in the interest of society for humans to be beneficial.....a child whose parents are married to each other has a better chance of being beneficial to society.....

Since marriage is governmental regulation of a personal relationship, why do you want governmental control over gay relationships? Originally Posted by Uncle Han

if nothing else, to fuck with shit for brains assholes just like you

works for me.
You immoral filth say you want equality for queers, but to get equality, you have to be equal........I have yet to see 2 butt-fuckers produce a future tax-payer........hemroids aint equal....... Originally Posted by Uncle Han
So you believe that heterosexual couples where one is sterile (say through age, medical problems, outside influences), should not be able to marry then since they cannot have children?

Continuing down your procreation only focused line of thought - should then heterosexual couples not be allowed to marry unless they plan on having children? Are you saying you believe they should be required to have children? If so, then how many is the prerequisite number?
if nothing else, to fuck with shit for brains assholes just like you

works for me. Originally Posted by CJ7
"shit for brains"??????????

Marshall introduced that phrase into the Sandbox..........you sure enjoy copying Marshall!

Now watch some queer simpleton come on here and call me a "lying motherfucker".....

No way CJ is Marshall, he is too fucking stupid.
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:08 PM
"shit for brains"??????????

Marshall introduced that phrase into the Sandbox..........you sure enjoy copying Marshall!

Originally Posted by Uncle Han

so you have been around longer than a couple of months?

once again, nothing personal, but youre a lying motherfucker
wtf is he talking about, I got 22 reviews!

He's gonna get PTSD when I'm done with him and probably gonna qualify for Social Security Disability...... Originally Posted by Uncle Han
You have NO reviews Uncle Homo.

And you have NONE when you were ChoomCzar or Marshall, either.
No way CJ is Marshall, he is too fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey, if you're a dumbfuck like CJ, copying Marshall/WW is a good idea........LOL!
so you have been around longer than a couple of months?

once again, nothing personal, but youre a lying motherfucker Originally Posted by CJ7
It's ok to mean it personally - we are in the Political Sandbox after all...
And why is that so fucking important to you ?
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:12 PM
wtf is he talking about, I got 22 reviews!

He's gonna get PTSD when I'm done with him and probably gonna qualify for Social Security Disability........

Originally Posted by Uncle Han

sure you have 22 reviews, same as whirlie ... because you are whirlie

whirlie thinks he's a smart little motherfucker, turns out he's just a little motherfucker
It's ok to mean it personally - we are in the Political Sandbox after all... Originally Posted by jbravo_123
As you should be, he's afraid of me.....that's why he says "nothing personal".......
It's ok for military members to march in Gay Pride celebrations, but NOT read books on conservative thought ?

America is fucked !
no Doofus.....heterosexual sex is just more important than homosexual sex.....straight sex produces human beings.....a human being will be a detriment to society, or a benefit to society......it is in the interest of society for humans to be beneficial.....a child whose parents are married to each other has a better chance of being beneficial to society.....

Since marriage is governmental regulation of a personal relationship, why do you want governmental control over gay relationships? Originally Posted by Uncle Han
This argument would be more feasible if we were in need of producing more humans. However, humanity is hardly in the situation now where we are at risk of extinction due to under breeding. Gay marriage is not going to reduce the number of humans being produced.

Marriage is not government regulation of a personal relationship. Marriage is society recognizing a personal relationship and giving it benefits that it isn't giving to other forms of relationships. The government doesn't (and shouldn't) regulate who can and cannot get married so homosexuals should be afforded the same rights as heterosexuals in this respect.
As you should be, he's afraid of me.....that's why he says "nothing personal"....... Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Why would I have any reason to be afraid of you, unless you're somehow implying that you're going to threaten some sort of violence against me?
I'm living rent free in their heads! LOL!