The Cheap Bastard's Guide

not even the Surf Club ?
C'mon man, never go out surfing alone is one of the rules.
And it's Co-ed .... You do love to go surf the point with them surfer girls... no?
Who do I have to blow to get one of those t-shirts?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Me! Hell, I'll make one special for you!

(Insert MOS here)'s give the best head!

How's THAT?
BUMP! Because the show must go on.......

Hey, what about setting up an open bid for a provider's time? Provider states her open slot, and gents bid in minimum increments of USD 0.01. The thread gets bumped like crazy, giving the provider good publicity.....while gents get the thrill of the chase!! Winner gets screened, and if the gent fails screening the next highest bid gets screened, etc.

How bout that, eh? EH?? Feeling pretty smug right about now......
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2014, 10:31 AM
BUMP! Because the show must go on.......

Hey, what about setting up an open bid for a provider's time? Provider states her open slot, and gents bid in minimum increments of USD 0.01. The thread gets bumped like crazy, giving the provider good publicity.....while gents get the thrill of the chase!! Winner gets screened, and if the gent fails screening the next highest bid gets screened, etc.

How bout that, eh? EH?? Feeling pretty smug right about now...... Originally Posted by Beagle
Ah...HoBay...got it...good idea!

Do we let the provider volunteer or so we just start bidding?

I bid $13.25 on one of the PMS girls.
Lol thanks for makin me a preferred provider for you cheap bastards thinking of making a punch card for regulars lol 4 sessions, 1 free
Lol thanks for makin me a preferred provider for you cheap bastards thinking of making a punch card for regulars lol 4 sessions, 1 free Originally Posted by sashasmith512
As my poker friends would say... "I'm All In".
Lol thanks for makin me a preferred provider for you cheap bastards thinking of making a punch card for regulars lol 4 sessions, 1 free Originally Posted by sashasmith512
Dem titties ......and they're real, too!!
Ah...HoBay...got it...good idea!

Do we let the provider volunteer or so we just start bidding?

I bid $13.25 on one of the PMS girls. Originally Posted by Toyz
Hobay......perfect! Now go start the thread
So what does a certified Cheap Bastard member do with all the money he saves : )
additional sessions ...
  • Toyz
  • 03-19-2014, 05:19 PM
So what does a certified Cheap Bastard member do with all the money he saves : ) Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
  • Invests it in other Certified & Approved CBC Hoogars...
  • Buys lots of SPAM to keep up our hooging strength
  • Buys "protection" to keep from being "hit" by members of PMS
  • Tithes 10% to the "Still Looking Inventory of Timeless Shortstories" SLITS
additional sessions ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Ha. I'm sure that's a given. But what about booz, blow, and.....fire trucks?
  • Invests it in other Certified & Approved CBC Hoogars...
  • Buys lots of SPAM to keep up our hooging strength
  • Buys "protection" to keep from being "hit" by members of PMS
  • Tithes 10% to the "Still Looking Inventory of Timeless Shortstories" SLITS
Originally Posted by Toyz
That's an interesting strategy--except for the SPAM. Ha. I'd rely on protein and red bull to keep up my hooging strength. Oh, and since you guys are cheap bastards, I know a guy who knows a guy who lives in a van by the river. That dude can help you out with "*professional* protection services". If the bullet misses it's mark, or if the blade doesn't cut deep enough, there's no charge---so I hear.
Ha. I'm sure that's a given. But what about booz, blow, and.....fire trucks? Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
some times they are included in the session ... second hand ...

... except the fire trucks, but I did have police cars lingering around at least a couple times. For the (additional) protection, you know.
Already paid for by the city taxes...