TriWeakly, Did I Read This Correctly? Hopefully All of Ya'll Will Get Banned Over This.

Don't pull me into your bs giveittome. Because I said I was from Florida you are now trying to damage me because my handle is new? When I joined My objectice was to call you out and ask why a banned member was allowed to come back and recreate himself with no repercussion. After one or two posts everyone knows who you are. Aren't you the one who the ladies accuse of stealthing POS Originally Posted by mj850

Your objective was to create multiple mandles/handles. We see two of them!
Lol, and the plot thickens !
  • mj850
  • 03-13-2019, 04:16 PM
Your objective was to create multiple mandles/handles. We see two of them! Originally Posted by GiveToMe
Lol!
What's the other one wolfie?
Funny how the OF was attempting to flog me, yet seems to be the one getting flogged.... how can that happen ?

Popcawn's almost done..... who's bringin the butter UITB ?
Say pxo, Sisto you'll know I'm a cheap mofoooker but hey let's meet at Davenport's on Richmond for drinks on me. I've cleared my inbox. Let me know when. This clown shit here isn't worth even discussing. I get pointed 5 points. I'm good though. Like who really foooking cares. ..
Uh oh looks like someone’s got a problem.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...4&postcount=12
Wow, just goes to show you how low and out of control Houston Co-ed has gotten. It used to be that a "STFU" was a violation. I have the expired points to prove it and that was even before the kinder and gentler directive. Originally Posted by boardman
You are correct that "STFU" is still not allowed.
I will call this thread "30 minutes that B3 can never get back" and repeat my comment for the other thread.

This thread is irrevocably broken. Plenty of PMs to go around, so if you got one and think you were singled out...you were not.

Bullying, cyber-stalkerish, rude, insulting behavior is not allowed here.

I'm not sure what is going on in the past few days, but I am SERIOUSLY disappointed in many of you.

What has happened to human kindness and decency? St. C has made his guidelines and wishes clear and I agree with him 100%.

This behavior is not okay and when I try to gently guide you and get nasty PMs, I don't appreciate that either, so I suggest you not do that.

Thank you.

THREAD CLOSED
crazy thing, RR's handle just got "unguested." guess he's dusting it off before trying it on for size. so calling someone by an unguested handle poses no risk of outing. Originally Posted by pxmcc
His account was NEVER "Guested" ever. It has been DISABLED since 12/2017. If you look at the last activity date it shows that.