Trump's red line

Calling him a Homo is an insult to Homo's

You just admonished him while doing the very thing you were talking about. Is that part of the double standard you live by?
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
FYI, M T Brain Socket, you can search until your heart's content and you will not find where I advocated for the LBGT agenda or belong to the party that does advocate for the LGBT agenda, M T Brain Socket. that's what you lib-turds do, M T Brain Socket; hence, that's what makes your ilk hypocrites when you start hurling faggot epithets.

It didn't say it dumbass. I did. Are you that dense? You asserted that Hillary had it locked up and I showed he was in the game before Hillary, Bill or Obama was. Idiot!

Can you not extrapolate anything? does your team have to explain it and understand it for you? Guess so.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Yeah, you did say Trump coulda run as a dim.

That Pussy Trump will have to put up or shut up now that he's backed himself into a corner. Originally Posted by firelips
It may have escaped your limited attention, but Kim Jong-un developed his hydrogen bomb and his ICBM on Odumbo's watch -- the real "pussy president" that let Assad kick sand all over his red-line in Syria. .
Hey SnitchFuck, why don't you give your boy Clinton a big Lewiinsky for his great NoKo deal:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

Dumbass Originally Posted by bambino
And you've been betting the farm on this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

Pea brain Originally Posted by bambino
Bullshit! When did Bill Clinton ever allow the North Koreans to process 8,000 spent plutonium fuel rods into nukes?

http://telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...fuel-rods.html
Bullshit! When did Bill Clinton ever allow the North Koreans to process 8,000 spent plutonium fuel rods into nukes?

http://telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...fuel-rods.html Originally Posted by andymarksman
When Obama let the Iranians do the same thing. A journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step you idiot.
That Pussy Trump will have to put up or shut up now that he's backed himself into a corner. Originally Posted by firelips
I hope you have a STRICT CONDOM POLICY...

When Obama let the Iranians do the same thing. A journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step you idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
What the fuck does that even have to do with Bill Clinton, who came 16 years before Obama?

Why are you drooling over President Obama when you clearly can see Twitler's NUTS?

Homofagnit.

Hey, IBIdiot.

You're a FAGGOT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

assup is obviously a swilling, puking, stinky, pig homo!
Well that was right to the point. Obviously!

What if I were to shit in your coffee maker?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAAAA!
I hope you have a STRICT CONDOM POLICY...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Depends on my mood . However there's always one used no matter how much your nasty old lady begs me to creampie her ass.

Well that was right to the point. Obviously!

What if I were to shit in your coffee maker?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAAAA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the coffee maker, boy.
Seem to work until trump took over. Why do you think war will fix it? Did it work the last time? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
How did it work before? We negotiated , gave them stuff all so they wouldn't keep trying to make a nuke tipped rocket, or ICBMS.. GEE ISN'T this what they've been firing??

So it obviously didn't do squat.
So what now, jerkall? Light 'em up?
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2017, 08:14 AM
How did it work before? We negotiated , gave them stuff all so they wouldn't keep trying to make a nuke tipped rocket, or ICBMS.. GEE ISN'T this what they've been firing??

So it obviously didn't do squat. Originally Posted by garhkal
What do you suggest?

War?

Next , Trump did his Transgendered tweet they day he found out Paul Manafort house.

Diversion. No consultation with the Brass. Diversion.

Now North Korea....he is trying to divert from the Russia investigation.

He is playing with soldiers lives so you on the far right will not find out what the rest of us see.

Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Post 81 in this thread you idiot. You love running your mouth but can't even remember what you posted 10 minutes ago.
Maybe you are like Sessions and "don't recall" Moron!

That's your original post before you edited it after I busted your stupid ass. Why would I bet an Assclown like you. I won a bet with Asswipe and Bumscrum and they both cheated. I'm going to bet a fuckwad like you? I just proved you're a lying POS. Just remember, you need a bomb first, then you can drop one. You imbecile. Originally Posted by bambino
Let me see. So far we have you pointing at post 81 like a fool when we all see the post you made the foolish assertion you are denying said.
Then we have the old "I am so fucking sure" I know all about you but will not bet because of some lame excuse that several have called you on.
Now after running your mouth about not saying anything about him being not able to bomb us you are saying he needs one to do it. But have all but said we need to bomb him before he bombs us.
Apparently your mind is the proverbial Schrodinger's cat.
Everything seems to be or not be according to what suits you at the time. So tell again, does Kim have a bomb or did have a bomb or when he had a bomb or said he had a bomb.
Nope he is just like Bambino, he will lie his way out of it. LOL