Two consecutive NCNS

Last night I had a session with a new provider named Jen, I was not ncns

Hey buddy....you talk alot about how big you are.
How youre ready to meet anywhere for a "discussion" and not afraid of any of us.
That's admirable
Some might say brave
Some might say cocky
Self confidence is a good thing
A good hunter stalks his prey and observes
A good general observes the battlefield before the war, and studies the opponent
See.....I have done my homework on you buddy and in addition to knowing that youre a
HUGE DISGUSTINGLY FAT MAN that providers see once and never again (also heard youre a big crybaby about them not seeing you again)
I also know you like to bring a
LOADED FIREARM INTO A PROVIDERS INCALL.

Now buddy.....you have gone to great lengths to paint us all a picture of yourself as a tough man that's not afraid of any of the rest of us.
So my question is.....

WHY DOES A HUGE DISGUSTINGLY FAT MAN THAT IS TOUGH AS NAILS BRING A GUN TO A FUCK PARTY WITH ONE LADY ?

Tell us sir

I myself don't own a gun and feel confident in my own strength and speed should the need arise to defend myself from a woman or man.

Please explain sir Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You have been invited to my party at the W Saturday, so just stop by and I will tell you in person. Per eccie rules I can't discuss any weapons situation here, but that is also public board knowledge form my own post. There is no way no provider told you any shit like that. Not one provider I have ever seen has ever seen my weapon son!!!! And if any one of them hoes told you that her ass is a fucking liar. Trust me I can assure you if a provider seen me with my gun I'm quite sure she would of have not been able to tell you about it butchie. Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why I can say I wouldn't mind meeting any of you lame ass hobbyists for lunch or drinks or whatever, is because I already know most of you lame ass suckers will go to great lengths to keep your real identity masked. If I'm wrong then prove me me wrong boy!!!!!

Btw I'm waiting on you to tell me the provider name that told you what I look like, I bet you anything you never drop that name SMDH!!!! I can come on here and say Winter Kay said you wasn't shit but that don't make it true, so prove it boy!!! I will prove my party this weekend is real if you prove that the provider that your ass claim you talk to gave you a description of me how bout that son!! lol ball is in your court butchie. Lmfao

This is some funny shit. All of this tough guy talk and it turns out that you are just a big fat gay pig. Now all of your posts are even more comical when I read them...please continue, fat boy.
This is some funny shit. All of this tough guy talk and it turns out that you are just a big fat gay pig. Now all of your posts are even more comical when I read them...please continue, fat boy. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lunch or dinnner honey you pick

It's very obvious ludicrous that we are never going to meet for anything lunch, dinner, my party etc, because when a person that talks like you are the real deal they stop talking and I get a pm and then our lunch date is set so you continue on with your old scary ass, but you do have a pretty pussy just saying.
I bet you wish I'd pick dinner instead of lunch because they feed you more...let me think about it.
I bet you wish I'd pick dinner instead of lunch because they feed you more...let me think about it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lmfao ludicrous you are the laughing stock to all my RW friends, we are sitting here at lone star having a good time reading all your lovely bull shit. My friends said they want to meet you to because I told them how hot your ass was. Lmfao!!!! I'm having fun shredding you old ass Men up like a Donald trump tax return. :
You don't have any friends, fat boy. Those french fries you are eating aren't your friends. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you may be able to get under 400 lbs...and who the fuck hangs out with RW friends for lunch and hangs out on ECCIE you fat bullshitter? Please keep the comedy coming, fat boy...

Lmfao ludicrous you are the laughing stock to all my RW friends, we are sitting here at lone star having a good time reading all your lovely bull shit. My friends said they want to meet you to because I told them how hot your ass was. Lmfao!!!! I'm having fun shredding you old ass Men up like a Donald trump tax return. : Originally Posted by suiram77
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2017, 11:27 AM
Hey now there's nothing wrong with Wally World Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I have to agree with you there you beautiful gal. You sure look great, BTW.

Since the topic of this thread is NCNS, I would like to express my appreciation to you for always showing up on time in the last few years that I have known you and been lucky enough to see you.

Love you always!!!
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2017, 11:30 AM
You don't have any friends, fat boy. Those french fries you are eating aren't your friends. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you may be able to get under 400 lbs...and who the fuck hangs out with RW friends for lunch and hangs out on ECCIE you fat bullshitter? Please keep the comedy coming, fat boy... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Not only is that guy (suiram77) embarrassing you, you are off topic and being rather rude. You are in over your head.

Back to the topic: Some girls have NCNS'ed me before, and I have let it go because it seemed like their story was true, what they do is very hard, and shit does happen.

However, the second time is a trend that is too hard to ignore.
You don't have any friends, fat boy. Those french fries you are eating aren't your friends. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you may be able to get under 400 lbs...and who the fuck hangs out with RW friends for lunch and hangs out on ECCIE you fat bullshitter? Please keep the comedy coming, fat boy... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Logging off now sweetheart, me and my boys is about to smoke some Cubans and win some fucking money so can't laugh at you anymore right now chat soon ludicrous Xoxoxoxoxo.
Not only is that guy (suiram77) embarrassing you, you are off topic and being rather rude. You are in over your head.

Back to the topic: Some girls have NCNS'ed me before, and I have let it go because it seemed like their story was true, what they do is very hard, and shit does happen.

However, the second time is a trend that is too hard to ignore. Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks JL for your opinion. It means a lot to me. Unfortunately, I don't really take advice from fools who have to run from their old handle and post the same shit. You should get back to the political forum now. Sorry if I offended you if you're also a fat ass.

Edit: And the topic is not who has been NCNS'd before. The specific topic from the OP was the provider who did it to him. He had his say. She had her's. Hence, the current cluster fuck that is going on right now in this thread because the specific topic of this thread was done days ago.

However, the second time is a trend that is too hard to ignore. Originally Posted by DSK
Lmao!!! DSK you are a smart man, this is the best post in this thread buddy, even Stevie Wonder can see they ass getting embarrassed lol. If you look at the last 3 pages, all 3 of them been getting shredded like Hilary Clinton emails lmfao!!!!!!!!
Please stop bumping this thread with all this drama.
Please stop bumping this thread with all this drama. Originally Posted by Analeese
This is far from drama Ana, this is nothing but Daddy taking the kids out for a lil life lesson lol, it's all in fun so please clam down. And it's call hijaking not bump sweetie, but pm these 3 clowns and let them know They need to give it a rest, because suiram77 has cooked, BBQ, and fried them for dinner it's over honey Daddy is tired now Lmao!!!!

Btw you do realize right that if this thread was to stay on topic, that it want be a positive for you SMDH. At least Mavsfan change the whole narrative for you and put it on me and now no one is talking about GB ncns on you no more. You should be thanking him not calling it drama, I can show you what drama look like just go to you ladies powder room, but this certainly ain't it far from it. I was just trying to get my invitation list for my party this weekend together.
Ana since you are obviously not the sharpest knife in the kitchen draw, I will help you out and let your ncns continue on topic for you no worries love.

So back on topic what do you guys or ladies think about GB ncns, I said what I thought so let's hear from you, and please we must keep it on topic. Ana so anxiously want to keep this ncns thread on her going, so I apologize for my part in trying to Change the narrative for her. I will start my own thread for my party invitation list good day.

Again as I already said, I personally thinks Ana response was authentic and not sure what GB was complaining about, but what do you think?
Lol Ana....young can't stop a who has the biggest sword ( bottle ) drama stupid man fight. They love to type and show their big bad asses