Liberal group attacks senators wife with racial slurs

Shame you can't answer the question, Corpy!

IBRunningHiding&Corprophiliac = The ChickenSHITSHITSHITSHITPEEPEEP OOPOO of the year!

LMAO! You are a twisted and creepy guy. Frankly, I think you'd be a great study. Are you near a med school? Or a feed store?

Shame you can't answer the question, Corpy!

IBRunningHiding&Corprophiliac = The ChickenSHITSHITSHITSHITPEEPEEP OOPOO of the year!

LMAO! You are a twisted and creepy guy. Frankly, I think you'd be a great study. Are you near a med school? Or a feed store?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
. . . and your shit-for-brains, golem-ass crept from the morass of a trailer park cesspool, you animated piece of amalgamated shit and piss.
. . . and your shit-for-brains, golem-ass crept from the morass of a trailer park cesspool, you animated piece of amalgamated shit and piss. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Morass... Figures you'd use a word like that CORPY! Just think how much sicker you'd be you had MORASS!

Oh, but you are the fool if you didn’t realize General Claire Chennault is a home-town boy, LL. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chennault wasn't in China until the late 30's ... so why did you bring him up at all.

I did not bring him up.

Typically you through a bunch of shit up from your cut & paste and hope it sticks.
Actually the Constitution is silent on nationality. They thought* of the states in those days as countries .... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I didn't say the Constitution used the word "nationality" ... I said it was about "nationality" ... not race or ethnicity .. .....

so one poster says Chao's "nationality" is "American" ,,,, now you say its not!

Is she a "citizen" of the United States, but her "nationality" is "American"?

Or is she "Chiness" with U.S. citizenship?

According to you Chao is not an American!

* "They thought" ..... you are oldest mind reader I've ever heard of.... and your memory is excellent ... no wonder you knew Chennault!!!! What was he thinking?
Chennault wasn't in China until the late 30's ... so why did you bring him up at all.

I did not bring him up.

Typically you through a bunch of shit up from your cut & paste and hope it sticks. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are obviously well into happy hour, LL. Cite what "cut & paste" are you referencing, LL, because there was none! And if you were not posting about Chennault and the AVG in China, who the hell were you posting about at post #91 . . . or was that post merely "speculative conjecture" on your part, LL? Again, cite your source, LL.

Morass... Figures you'd use a word like that CORPY! Just think how much sicker you'd be you had MORASS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Has anyone noticed how animated the turd-tongue of the shit-for-brains golem, Assup the jackass, is today? He looked at a calendar this morning and thought it said "Turdsday", and that amalgamated piece of animated shit and piss has been excitedly bubbling piss and shit all day long!
Why are all these liberals trying to justify a racial slur? If a non-liberal had said the same thing about a liberal, they'd be up in arms. Curious.
You are obviously well into happy hour, LL. Cite what "cut & paste" are you referencing, LL, because there was none! And if you were not posting about Chennault and the AVG in China, who the hell were you posting about at post #91 . . . or was that post merely "speculative conjecture" on your part, LL? Again, cite your source, LL.

Has anyone noticed how animated the turd-tongue of the shit-for-brains golem, Assup the jackass, is today? He looked at a calendar this morning and thought it said "Turdsday", and that amalgamated piece of animated shit and piss has been excitedly bubbling piss and shit all day long! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can you say THREE WEEK MELTDOWN, Corpy?

I doubt a casual observer would have the slightest idea what you've been raving about, only that you seem to be in your comfort zone only when you talk about human excrement.

Then again, that IS the only take away from your hysteria.

Has anyone noticed how animated the turd-tongue of the shit-for-brains golem, Assup the jackass, is today? He looked at a calendar this morning and thought it said "Turdsday", and that amalgamated piece of animated shit and piss has been excitedly bubbling piss and shit all day long! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I doubt a casual observer would have the slightest idea what you've been raving about, only that you seem to be in your comfort zone only when you talk about human excrement.

Then again, that IS the only take away from your corpromania-induced hysterics.

Actually, Assup, IB has been leading you around like a second place jackass at a 4H meeting. It's funny how he can make you do whatever he wants.

Actually, Assup, IB has been leading you around like a second place jackass at a 4H meeting. It's funny how he can make you do whatever he wants.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Right. You're as delusional as he is, Whiny,
The puppet responds on command! Beautiful!
The puppet responds on command! Beautiful! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As do you, second fiddle!

The shit-for-brains, turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass, makes back-to-back posts – with only a one minute interval – while shrieking that someone else is having a meltdown!?!? The animated amalgamation of shit and piss is hysterical!!! Either that . . . or the dumb-as-shit golem-fuck is still bubbly-shit ecstatic about enjoying his “Turdsday”.
You're a moron, Corpy!

You AND your little dog too!