Chauvin gets 22.5 years!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!

So, Ding Dong, it's OK to summarily kill anyone with heart disease, covid, or speedballing, any or all of the above? Originally Posted by reddog1951
No, no, yes.
So Ding Dong, speedballers should be shot on sight?
This is a rewrite of the facts and your legal conclusion provides false information to the community....especially the last statement....and your legal advice is groundless.

#1: The Model Penal Code has a counterfeiting offense in it and the vast majority of the States at one time or another adopted the Model Penal Code as a criminal law foundation with minor adjustments, particularly in the counterfeit provisions...in which possession and passing are offenses. #2: Floyd was KNOWN (remember?) and the bar at which he was a bouncer/security (along with officers) was KNOWN for passing counterfeit money. It's a crime in Minnesota and is prosecuted. It was store policy to call police and that is what the clerk did. They had problems in the neighborhood with fake bills.

It's not helpful to change facts and/or marginalize them. Floyd died because he resisted.

FYI: The pic is of Floyd's vehicle and those 20s are fake. And if you notice they are "crumpled" because they were waded up in a ball and stuffed between the seat and the console .... I'm sure that's where you "stash" your 20s fresh from the bank, also. Please don't be afraid to call Floyd a thief and a crook. That's what he is. So is Michael Brown and he died also resisting arrest. If you wish to be FACTUAL please note that most of these police shootings/killings surface and generate riots, arson, and additional lawlessness and killing are the result of the crook resisting arrest. When an officer gets murdered (or even just shot etc) it is a serious felony that is for the most part committed to avoid being arrested.

Do you remember Rodney King? If so, did you see the ENTIRE TAPE of his "arrest"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you're referring to my last statement, If the Clerk kept a Twenty Dollar Bill I intended to use to make a purchase and deemed it as Counterfeit and notified the Police. No they wouldn't have arrested me. Simply because I didn't know, nor is there anything that would indicate I should have known it was Counterfeit.
So Ding Dong, speedballers should be shot on sight? Originally Posted by reddog1951
When did I say that?

Speedballers have heart attacks and have difficulty breathing LOL.

Idk if Derek actually killed him or not.
Maybe he accidentally killed dip nog,
maybe not.

I don't know.

I still hate dip nog.

You can't say that dip nog's death wasn't politicized?
Let me clarify,

it is okay to shoot speedballers on sight only if they are George Floyd.
So, Ding Dong, it's OK to summarily kill anyone with heart disease, covid, or speedballing, any or all of the above? Originally Posted by reddog1951
No, no, yes. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I think your answers aren't matching his question.
So Ding Dong, speedballers should be shot on sight? Originally Posted by reddog1951
that's jacuzzi's answer, not dingly dongly.