Kobayashi Maru

Yes, I generally hang out on FLorida boards, since thats where I live. Make sense, goober? Originally Posted by PSD
10-25-2018, 06:12 PM, so no, you don't hang out on FL board, unless you have more than one account? Why would an account dormant for 3 year suddenly become active in defense of spice girl?

What was this thread about? Think it was something about friendship & integrity? Hope Ex is able to renew his friendship.
A wise man said "people who care about others speak the truth; people who care about themselves speak what others want to hear".
I see some people creating "friendships" when they they think they can derive benefits for themselves, not out of any genuine concern for the other person.
Very well said Zenovia peace ✌️ Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

Zenovia is integrity personified. True friend.
Zenovia is integrity personified. True friend. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
That is right!
  • PSD
  • 11-22-2021, 06:27 AM
This isnt the only silly hooker board on the planet, dickhead. Grow tf up.
Gracias Victoria, to you as well BigDaddy for your well received thoughts of me.
And Tuck, your wise man quote hit the nail on the head! Ain’t that the truth!!! I swear integrity has gotta be something you are born with. There are so many who lack it and could give two shits about it.
I got love for the peeps that have strong moral principles… stay true always!!
Gracias Victoria, to you as well BigDaddy for your well received thoughts of me.
And Tuck, your wise man quote hit the nail on the head! Ain’t that the truth!!! I swear integrity has gotta be something you are born with. There are so many who lack it and could give two shits about it.
I got love for the peeps that have strong moral principles… stay true always!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Much love to you also Zen and those here in our hobby.
I had to have some explain what this was to me Kobayashi Maru, sorry to the OP I'm not a Star Treck fan . Now having a better knowledge of it I am able to reply also I am no longer in time out . We are faced in life with many no win situations . But it's not about wining or losing . It always about doing what is right .
Heres a definition of integrity -you are honest and firm in your moral principles
Well that's a loaded meaning . Whats honest and fair to one person may not mean the same thing to another . Im not sure we will ever know how the OP was feeling when this thread started or what the no win was, they were struggling with . It's definitely difficult to know these things behind a phone or a keyboard . Its only perception and can be taken in so many ways , good or bad .
I am a girl that that stands by a person no matter what . Example : I was with a x boyfriend on vacation and he cut the guy off while driving . When we got to the hotel , well the guy was not very happy .
He immediately started yelling in the parking lot .I was like baby this was totally your fault , but Im going to take care of it . The gentleman was still yelling and calling names , so I started raising my voice and being firm back . Telling him I was calling the police on him if he did not Shut the F**K up . He was so drunk so Im sure he did not want that . He then walked away as he called me names under his breath lol . When me and my X boyfriend got back to the room , I was honey that was messed up lol . You were totally in the wrong but I love you wrong or right and will always take your side . But now you owe me sex and room service for me looking like a idiot With that example of a true situation , I am loyal to a fault which also goes with integrity and morals .
But some may read this and say that was wrong of me . There again we all have different ways we handle things . The OP was going through something they felt was a no win . Thats their perspective and that's ok , we all see things differently .
What I do know is Ginger Doll had my back no matter what the hell this thread was about or who it was intended for . Her and I hit a big bump in the road this year for the first time since I known her which is over a decade . But at the end of the day she still defended me and showed me I was her friend and she is mine . I know there's a lot on here that don't approve of Ginger , but I do and If that means you not being my friend because I care about her , that's your choice of integrity or morals . If your my friend I stick by you no matter what . Good friends are good to have to know they will always be by you no matter what happens .
I had to have some explain what this was to me Kobayashi Maru, sorry to the OP I'm not a Star Treck fan . Now having a better knowledge of it I am able to reply also I am no longer in time out . We are faced in life with many no win situations . But it's not about wining or losing . It always about doing what is right .
Heres a definition of integrity -you are honest and firm in your moral principles
Well that's a loaded meaning . Whats honest and fair to one person may not mean the same thing to another . Im not sure we will ever know how the OP was feeling when this thread started or what the no win was, they were struggling with . It's definitely difficult to know these things behind a phone or a keyboard . Its only perception and can be taken in so many ways , good or bad .
I am a girl that that stands by a person no matter what . Example : I was with a x boyfriend on vacation and he cut the guy off while driving . When we got to the hotel , well the guy was not very happy .
He immediately started yelling in the parking lot .I was like baby this was totally your fault , but Im going to take care of it . The gentleman was still yelling and calling names , so I started raising my voice and being firm back . Telling him I was calling the police on him if he did not Shut the F**K up . He was so drunk so Im sure he did not want that . He then walked away as he called me names under his breath lol . When me and my X boyfriend got back to the room , I was honey that was messed up lol . You were totally in the wrong but I love you wrong or right and will always take your side . But now you owe me sex and room service for me looking like a idiot With that example of a true situation , I am loyal to a fault which also goes with integrity and morals .
But some may read this and say that was wrong of me . There again we all have different ways we handle things . The OP was going through something they felt was a no win . Thats their perspective and that's ok , we all see things differently .
What I do know is Ginger Doll had my back no matter what the hell this thread was about or who it was intended for . Her and I hit a big bump in the road this year for the first time since I known her which is over a decade . But at the end of the day she still defended me and showed me I was her friend and she is mine . I know there's a lot on here that don't approve of Ginger , but I do and If that means you not being my friend because I care about her , that's your choice of integrity or morals . If your my friend I stick by you no matter what . Good friends are good to have to know they will always be by you no matter what happens . Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

I would like to expand on this post on a personal level also, Integrity, love, honor and respect starts in the mirror, understanding your own shortcomings before pointing out others, I myself have hundreds, thankfully the wonderful friendship's I have, have not judged this book by it's cover which is extremely battle scared and unattractive. We are all different, have character traits that are sometimes not so pleasant, hard to teach this old dog a new trick, but if you take the time to open this book maybe you will like the content. Love and except us all for what we are inside and out, good friends will help you make adjustment for the better, I know mine sure have and I'm a better person for it.
I really thought this thread would pick up steam this last week. Guess everyone has kissed and made nice.
I really thought this thread would pick up steam this last week. Guess everyone has kissed and made nice. Originally Posted by Baconman

You think 🤔 I would wager some discovered a dictionary & after reading definition of integrity they had an oh shit moment LMAO no I am joking
No comment