The NY Times Spinning Hillary

Anything to trash Hillary or Obie 'eh Curly? School Teacher..snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I tell the truth about them. I have even praised Obama on several occasions. I wish he'd do more praiseworthy things.

Do you ever think before you post? Never mind. That question is too difficult for you, and we know the answer.

I tell the truth about them. I have even praised Obama on several occasions. I wish he'd do more praiseworthy things.

Do you ever think before you post? Never mind. That question is too difficult for you, and we know the answer.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There are lies and there are facts you just have to pick your side. Any time I reveal facts you jump my shit so it is easy to see what side you prefer.
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, now you're trying to deflect by equating security for American lives to office supplies?

Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you don't see the irony in admitting that there would have been more Marines at the consulate -- but yet, in your unfathomable ignorance, you do not comprehend that that is not where Hildabeast sent Ambassador Stevens unprotected on the anniversary of 9/11!?!

You're as blind as you are stupid, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Ekim the Inbred Chimp was given the citation he demanded (the one where he admits that that the ambassador and the Secretary of State have no intermediaries), you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Further, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you ignorantly missed all of the other links already provided in other posts in this thread.

Ultimately, however, the only *links* that concern your ignorant ass, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, are in the signature.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Attn: In Bred Hankering
The Pickering Mullen report or the congressional oversight session or the Senate investigation could not pin the Benghazi fiasco on the SOS. Even the republican letter following the investigation stated that under secretary Kennedy should have used better judgement and should be held accountable. All of your bullshit has been checkmated, and I am through with you on this thread.
Attn: In Bred Hankering
The Pickering Mullen report or the congressional oversight session or the Senate investigation could not pin the Benghazi fiasco on the SOS. Even the republican letter following the investigation stated that under secretary Kennedy should have used better judgement and should be held accountable. All of your bullshit has been checkmated, and I am through with you on this thread.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
EVERYBODY: "Quit arguing, IBH."
IBH: I'M NOT ARGUING! I'M NOT ARGUING! I'M NOT ARGUING!