Ben Carson: "No war on women, maybe a war on whats inside women"

So to sum up - poor, delicate little suckclown has a problem with the term anchor baby. He finds it dehumanizing. And anyone who challenges him over this is a cunt, a racist, and a coward!

Get it now, boys and girls?

Originally Posted by lustylad
So to sum it up, Lusty Tard is a shitface bitch. Anyone who doesn't agree with him is a cunt, a racist and a coward. Got it now, shitface bitch? That shit runs two ways, you malignant cunt.

It is a dehumanizing term. Of course I've never seen anything resembling empathy coming from you, so I know you have no problem with the dehumanization of your fellow man. You're disgusting.
I call it like I see it, you are what you are. If being an internet tough guy makes you feel better, have at it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
He gets out of breath whacking off. I'd like to see him try and do anything. Idiot.
You have confused two things; thinking a woman has a right to choose and being glad that abortions are happening. I am not glad abortions happen. I wish they didn't, but as long as we adhere to our puritanical roots and bury our heads in the sand about safe sex and sex in general, we are going to have unplanned pregnancies. I'm for birth control. I'm for sex education, so abortions don't have to happen. No one takes delight in abortions happening and if that's what you think, you're fucked up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJMawjoyPc

Intact Fetuses "Just Fell Out"

Who appointed you anything, shitstain? You're the faux everything jizzmonkey who prances around talking about handing asses to people. Cunt, that tells me in one word what you are. How's that, cunt?

Go get the enforcer, it's getting too hot in the kitchen for the pussy AKA lusty Tard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Lusty Tard is a shitface bitch. Anyone who doesn't agree with him is a cunt, a racist and a coward. Got it now, shitface bitch? That shit runs two ways, you malignant cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Lookee here, I leave for a few hours and the sewer rat goes into full meltdown mode for the second time today! Am I pushing the right buttons (again)? Is the sewer rat feeling intimidated and cornered (again) because all of his arguments keep being demolished (again)?

"...shitstain...jizzmonkey ... cunt...pussy...shitface bitch...racist...coward... malignant cunt..."

Wipe the spittle off your chin, you disgusting rabies-infested foul-mouth rodent. The reason you're stuck in your filthy sewer forever getting your ass handed to you is because you have no self-control and you melt down at the first sign of pushback to your pathologically libtarded nonsense.
I call it like I see it, you are what you are. If being an internet tough guy makes you feel better, have at it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Wow! You "call it like you see it"? Gee, you sound like the real tough guy here, suckclown!

But when someone else calls it like they see it, that makes them a racist, a cunt and a coward hiding behind the internet, right?

Do you know what it makes you when you have nothing left but name-calling, insults and playing the race card?

It makes you a LOSER, suckclown!

Lookee here, I leave for a few hours and the sewer rat goes into full meltdown mode for the second time today! Am I pushing the right buttons (again)? Is the sewer rat feeling intimidated and cornered (again) because all of his arguments keep being demolished (again)?

"...shitstain...jizzmonkey ... cunt...pussy...shitface bitch...racist...coward... malignant cunt..."

Wipe the spittle off your chin, you disgusting rabies-infested foul-mouth rodent. The reason you're stuck in your filthy sewer forever getting your ass handed to you is because you have no self-control and you melt down at the first sign of pushback to your pathologically libtarded nonsense.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Leave for a few more hours, dipshit. The only thing you demolished today was about 14 DR Peppers.
Wow! You "call it like you see it"? Gee, you sound like the real tough guy here, suckclown!

But when someone else calls it like they see it, that makes them a racist, a cunt and a coward hiding behind the internet, right?

Do you know what it makes you when you have nothing left but name-calling, insults and playing the race card?

It makes you a LOSER, suckclown!

because I said " I call it like I see it" that makes me a tough guy? hahaha, u make no sense. anyway, I have no problem debating any level headed person on the right or left that can debate the same. Its no surprise that most on the right are so quick to resort to name calling and posting pics of shit or racist cartoons or racial slurs, when someone acts like a racist I will call them a racist, if u got a problem with that. . . maybe ur one of them.
because I said "I call it like I see it" that makes me a tough guy? hahaha, u make no sense. anyway, I have no problem debating any level headed person on the right or left that can debate the same. Its no surprise that most on the right are so quick to resort to name calling and posting pics of shit or racist cartoons or racial slurs, when someone acts like a racist I will call them a racist, if u got a problem with that. . . maybe ur one of them. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're the incoherent bumbler who makes no sense, suckclown. You're the one who resorted to name-calling because of your inability to carry on an intelligent debate. You can't even articulate a single rational basis for your objection to the term "anchor baby" - so in your anger and frustration at your own incoherence you call me a racist and a cunt.

Don't take it out on me, suckclown. It's not my fault that you can't debate your way out of a brown paper bag.
You're the incoherent bumbler who makes no sense, suckclown. You're the one who resorted to name-calling because of your inability to carry on an intelligent debate. You can't even articulate a single rational basis for your objection to the term "anchor baby" - so in your anger and frustration at your own incoherence you call me a racist and a cunt.

Don't take it out on me, suckclown. It's not my fault that you can't debate your way out of a brown paper bag.
A single, rational basis? It's offensive, for one. The fact that you don't seem to care or share that view doesn't make it any less rational. It's a valid opinion.
A single, rational basis? It's offensive, for one. The fact that you don't seem to care or share that view doesn't make it any less rational. It's a valid opinion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can't debate either, sewer rat. Would it be rational for me to demand that you be banned because I find you extremely "offensive" - without my being able to explain to the mods why? Is it rational for you to proclaim something is offensive (why? because you say so) but if anyone disagrees this isn't:

You suck at debate and you suck at being rational. You're a retarded anchor baby.
You can't debate either, sewer rat. Would it be rational for me to demand that you be banned because I find you extremely "offensive" - without my being able to explain to the mods why? Is it rational for you to proclaim something is offensive (why? because you say so) but if anyone disagrees this isn't:

You suck at debate and you suck at being rational. You're a retarded anchor baby.
You're as bad as IB. You have no interest in real debate or discussion. I find you offensive. You're a bloviating turd who is rarely right, but proclaims his ass-handing abilities far and wide. The term is offensive because some people find it offensive. How many people need to find something offensive before you agree that it's offensive? Hmmm? How many? Put a number on it. Look, you have the right to say whatever words you choose, but say the 'n' word amongst a group of my black brothers and you'll find out what offensive is. Real quick.

PS - you are ALL those things and so much more, wrapped up into one.

riiight, Ive had reasonable debates with a few posters here. . . u are not one of them. I have pointed out why that term is dehumanizing. I know u cant understand it. oh well, that's on you homie.
You're as bad as IB. You have no interest in real debate or discussion. I find you offensive. You're a bloviating turd who is rarely right, but proclaims his ass-handing abilities far and wide. The term is offensive because some people find it offensive. How many people need to find something offensive before you agree that it's offensive? Hmmm? How many? Put a number on it. Look, you have the right to say whatever words you choose, but say the 'n' word amongst a group of my black brothers and you'll find out what offensive is. Real quick.

PS - you are ALL those things and so much more, wrapped up into one.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Quit whining, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. If you really dislike having your BS shoved back up your lying ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, all you need to do is quit posting your mendacious BS.
Come to Pittsburgh and I'll teach you what dehumanizing means. In person. Originally Posted by lustylad

i did cum up to Pittsburgh when I did my East Coast tour, like to do a west coast and a central then a world tour ... but fucking Obama and his Administration keeping money out of cjohnny54 hand ... and that pussy D in Houston ass well