key party anyone?

Of course there are some Negative Neals out there deciding what motivates others based on their own skewed perceptions. STFU already! Shall I tell you what motivates your asinine behaviors? *pttth* No thanks. Not even going to ATTEMPT such idiocy.

I'd do the party for FREE as I've done other outings for FREE. I don't need $$ to want to hang out w/ other members of the community. I was instrumental in getting socials started up again after almost a YEAR w/out them. My only motivation was the need to bring a feeling of community back to Austin's hobby scene. Those first socials after the dry period were a blast! Even better, they actually served the intended purpose successfully. Yea!!!

The initial "thinking out loud" posts of this thread were addressing how to cover the costs of hotel rooms to accommodate the keyholders. I think that somehow turned into concerns that ladies would balk at being asked to pay out anything. Since there have been a shitload of nasty finger-pointing threads *as is the usual of late*, people are falling all over themselves to kiss the ass of one faction or the other. People... FUCKING GROW UP.

Seems to me the only FAIR & OBJECTIVE way to make this "pussy lottery" a win/win would be for all participants to pay an even share of the hotel costs. As for refreshments beforehand, we can go dutch unless someone chooses to buy a drink for another guest. Personal CHOICES are not DICTATED, right??? Geez...

I'll be bringing along my Smiley Spanky Spoon for troublemakers, FYI. Sick & tired of BS lately & about to break it over the next one's ASS!

Good nite...
So, seeing how we have gotten past all of the other questions. We need to get to work on the FUN part of the party. Glad to hear Sophia is getting things organized. Let me know what I can do to help!
what i got figured right now is the providers wishing to participate will agree on an hour session fee. the money will be "antied up" as the hobbyists arrive then divided among the ladies. all hobbyists will of couse need to pass screening by EACH of the ladies since no one will know who they are going to get. and of course we wil need to post a list of the ladies participating since no guy will know who they will draw and should be willing to have a nice time with any of these ladies. since there will probably be more guys than girls asking to be a part of this. there will have to be a sort of lottery for the guys passing screening so no one feels snubbed. once the invite list is set then the date will be set as well as the location. hope this works. sounds like sooooo much fun!! Originally Posted by knotty man
It's sounds like you want to run some "women" (your friends) in a pot...like squares in football...it sound like you do understand, if she finishes one she will need a drink to continue to do five (5) more...ajhehehehe...

Just a point of order:

You mentioned that the ladies would throw their keys into the bag. In my experience, a hotel nice enough to have a bar in Austin will run at least $100/night, often closer to $150 or even $200. The hotel room fee could cut into the ladies' donations drastically, so you might want to explore some options regarding that to entice the ladies to play. Perhaps have 2 ladies share a room, and send the couples up in split shifts? Suggestions?

atxrefman, I'll bring my whistle just in case... Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
ahehehe ..... tell him to run a poker game...aheheh have party favors...... aheheheheh, it's all good...ahehhee

Of course there are some Negative Neals out there deciding what motivates others based on their own skewed perceptions. STFU already! Shall I tell you what motivates your asinine behaviors? *pttth* No thanks. Not even going to ATTEMPT such idiocy.

I'd do the party for FREE as I've done other outings for FREE. I don't need $$ to want to hang out w/ other members of the community. I was instrumental in getting socials started up again after almost a YEAR w/out them. My only motivation was the need to bring a feeling of community back to Austin's hobby scene. Those first socials after the dry period were a blast! Even better, they actually served the intended purpose successfully. Yea!!!

The initial "thinking out loud" posts of this thread were addressing how to cover the costs of hotel rooms to accommodate the keyholders. I think that somehow turned into concerns that ladies would balk at being asked to pay out anything. Since there have been a shitload of nasty finger-pointing threads *as is the usual of late*, people are falling all over themselves to kiss the ass of one faction or the other. People... FUCKING GROW UP.

Seems to me the only FAIR & OBJECTIVE way to make this "pussy lottery" a win/win would be for all participants to pay an even share of the hotel costs. As for refreshments beforehand, we can go dutch unless someone chooses to buy a drink for another guest. Personal CHOICES are not DICTATED, right??? Geez...

I'll be bringing along my Smiley Spanky Spoon for troublemakers, FYI. Sick & tired of BS lately & about to break it over the next one's ASS!

Good nite... Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Hi,

Yeah, I miss ya.... now I know...I didn't know then...aheheh ...give me a break...but speak you're mind...I like it like that!... The old parties in Austin where a blast....I wish I could find the little bartender ....I had a good time.....aheheheheh...

Sincerely,
Wet
I was going to start my response by saying, "For the record, I have no interest in attending." Then, I saw that Kelli was going to be there...

Be that as it may, this isn't my thing --- BUT --- I think you should all have fun! I thought that's what hobbying is all about --- having fun? Call me crazy but I think there can be more than one type of social, more than one type of happy hour, more than one type of get-together. Ignore those who don't want to attend or don't like the idea and HAVE FUN!

And when I post my idea about my "realtor open house" fantasy...go easy on me please - LOL!

ssm
You used to post the BCD stuff in your Yahoo Groups....

What happened? Did you close that account or lose the guy that gave you access? Originally Posted by Whispers

WTF. What does this have to do with parties and where is your proof of that slanderous allegation? As the accuser you hold the burden of proof or the right to shut the fuck up. Let's see if that triangular alert button on the bottom left corner of Whimpers posts actually works. I'm holding my breath starting...................... ..........NOW
Just my opinion:

Ever done something just for the fun of it?

Here you have the opportunity to meet and socialize with a group of Ladies, have a few drinks, put a face to a name, maybe realize after talking to a few ladies you have not met before that you would like to see them in the future, and then the mystery and suspense of opening a door and meeting a beautiful lady for a fun encounter.

I will not answer for the Ladies on why they would enjoy this; I will assume that they view it as something different from the normal, and a fun evening of a chance encounter at the end.

I do not think it is an evening to be over analyzed; those that want to participate see it as a new and different experience.

If you are looking at it from a "hard earned dollar" point of view, for the money you are getting to mingle with a group of Ladies some or all you have never met before, having a few drinks, and then a surprise encounter; just for the fun of doing something different.

Again; just my opinion. Originally Posted by runswithscissors
Thank you! That's as good an answer as any and I appreciate it. Have fun everyone. I look forward to hearing how it went.
Where do I sign ip
We used to actually do this a lot back in Phoenix but in a slightly different format. A bunch of the guys would all chip in and rent a "villa" at one of the local resorts. Normally a 3 bedroom with private pool and invite a bunch of the local lovelies. Normally we'd have 12-18 guys so it kept expenses down to a reasonable amount. Normally we had a predetermined party rate and some gals would come to mingle but not session, others would take 3 or 4 appointments. Sometimes I overnighted with my ATF and hung out at the pool the next day.

It allowed a very nice private social at a pretty reasonable rate. Like all good things it got complicated as petty jealousies flared up and the group of guys got overly publicized/politicized on TER. For the 3-4 years it was going strong we averaged about 3 of them a year I think...
Im so glad there was a good amount of people interested in this ...Im so in and looking forward to it...I wish that all the negative people would keep opinions to themselves as we dont make them read this or force them to be interested in the same things we are..anyhoo thank you sophie for taking care of the girls part...Your an awesome persona and i cant wait to meet all of You
Really cool idea, I hope it pans out well and leads to more of these!
You used to post the BCD stuff in your Yahoo Groups....

What happened? Did you close that account or lose the guy that gave you access? Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, an accusation like that should be provided with proof if its true but that needs to be in another thread since it has nothing to do with the topic on hand

WTF. What does this have to do with parties and where is your proof of that slanderous allegation? As the accuser you hold the burden of proof or the right to shut the fuck up. Let's see if that triangular alert button on the bottom left corner of Whimpers posts actually works. I'm holding my breath starting...................... ..........NOW Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Taylor, I can understand your frustrations but we can express them without telling anyone to STFU.....

If proof is going to be provided of this accusation or anything else posted that is NOT RELATED, it needs to be in another thread. Some of the posts being made have nothing to do with this topic and not fair to the OP or members actually interested in partaking in this key party.

Thank you,

sixx
Thanks sixx for moderating this thread so effectively. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your even handedness and efforts to help this thread stay on track.

Regarding the Event:

We are in the process of screening gents, choosing a date, and agreeing on a final total for the entry cost. The party will likely occur in late October or early November, but we are still trying to sort that out. We also have other non-hotel venue options under consideration.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, or concerns about this event, please feel free to PM me or Knotty Man.

If you think you may want to attend this event, please send your screening info to me via PM or email it to sensational.sophia@gmail.com. Sending your screening info does not commit you to attend... we will let you know when it is time to decide for sure if you'll be able to make it. If you would like updates on the progress of this event, please send me your email address and I will send out updates as things are decided. I will bcc your email to protect your privacy, but please use a secure hobby email as we don't want your S.O. or your boss finding out about this party...

Please DO NOT include personal information unless you are O.K. with that info possibly being made available to any of the girls. Many of the girls are fine with me handling screening but some of them will also want to do there own verification and I will be forwarding those ladies the info you provide. I would suggest including only your handle, and the names of two references as well as any info that would help those references remember you, such as the time, date and place of the last appointment and what email, phone, or handle you used when booking. (If you want to include additional info, feel free.) If you have P411, you need not include separate references. Just send a message to me directly from your p411 account and put "key party" in the subject, and please include your board handle in the message, and confirm it with an eccie PM. You can find me on P411 by searching "sensualsophia".

From now on, I will be posting all relevant information about the key party in my weekly provider ad. (I know I don't normally post ads but I'm planning to start for this event). The ads will have the word "key party" in the subject line so they are easy to locate. I won't be posting any more info on the party in this particular thread because it may appear to some like advertising and we are not allowed to advertise in the co-ed discussion forum.

Again, if you have any questions, opinions, or ideas, please feel free to PM me and Knotty man.

Finally, I won't be in touch much until Saturday night because I am swamped with other commitments. If you don't receive an immediate response, please know that I will do my absolute best to get back to you by Sunday.

Let the fun begin!
Put me in cold, I'm ready to play.....
well i guess sophia has summed it up nicely. just a word to all who posted . thank you. after nearly 3900 views and 117 posts 90 percent bein positive . i am asking for this thread to be closed.. to all who gave thoughtful and encouraging ideas, kudos. to those who didnt find this as appealing as the rest of us. i appreciate your restraint in not bringing down the group and keepin it in the lounge. it didnt go un noticed. to those very very "quiet" few who feel it their responsibility to throw any thread off track to fit their agenda without any provocation , all i can say is ... Thank God for the ignore button.once again ,thank you for all your support, and a special thanks to sensual sophia for undertakin this massive task in the midst of all her commitments. see ya at the party!! mods, please close this thread.
Closed at OP's request..........

sixx