Democrats in PANIC mode!!!!

Everybody? Super optimistic

60% turnout would be ok Originally Posted by HDGristle

Dunno. I feel like we might be on track for record turnout period. Not only do we have a black person, but we have a black woman running. Even in another situation (like in 08, 12), Harris would be getting more voters from demographics that traditionally don't vote

Couple with the fact that we have Orange Hitler running, I think we are going to see record turnout that won't be eclipsed in our lifetimes.
... Even the LA Times - who supports liberals all the day
- won't even support Kamala - They KNOW she's gonna LOSE. ...

... Panic!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You believe that liberal rag?

Normally no.

She's gonna win.

Lolling
Everybody? Super optimistic

60% turnout would be ok Originally Posted by HDGristle
Dunno. I feel like we might be on track for record turnout period. Not only do we have a black person, but we have a black woman running. Even in another situation (like in 08, 12), Harris would be getting more voters from demographics that traditionally don't vote

Couple with the fact that we have Orange Hitler running, I think we are going to see record turnout that won't be eclipsed in our lifetimes. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Yeah, obviously not "everybody" will turn out. I was thinking everyone who is engaged. There are over 330k more Dems than GOP in the state of PA. I'm assuming most registered voters will be turning out this year. It's the Dems' race to lose. No "panic".
Joe Biden blew it… he said We Have to lock Trump up!

He’s not allowed to say that… he’s such a stupid guy. Such a stupid fool. ����

https://rumble.com/v5k0729-biden-sai...stupid-fo.html

Panic
Mel Gibson is voting Donald Trump ����

“I know what it’ll be like with her in… and that ain’t good.

Miserable track record, no policies to speak of, and she’s got the IQ of a Fence Post.”

Dammmn… ����

https://rumble.com/v5k062l-mel-gibso...ld-trump-.html

Panic