The Greatest Generation storms the World War II memorial

The shutdowns are occurring due to what is known as 'The Antideficiency Act' originally passed in 1870 and amended several times since. It specifically prohibits incurring new monetary obligations for which Congress has not already appropriated money. The only exemptions emergencies relating to the safety of human life or protection of property.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/143-ol...193436176.html
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2013, 05:24 PM
So you don't like polls, yet you use one here to justify your disgusting attack on people you don't know and never will. Typical libtard duplicity.

. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Look ya lil Fascist, I know a shit load of old people, the majority vote GOP. My link just proved the point. The GOP/you want smaller government. That is wtf you get with smaller government. Quit your bitching about the effects.

One last time, neither they nor I said anything political. You and O'Blunder went political to justify your disgusting behavior and mentality towards these American heroes. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
You are making it political , all things are political you dumbshit. Life is political. That is just the way it is. I could say your Fascist ass and the party you support does not give a shit about poor children (they do not vote GOP) ... as the party you support budgets proves. Now grow the fuc up and quit bitching in a political forum about politics. Everything is political.
Look ya lil Fascist, I know a shit load of old people, the majority vote GOP. My link just proved the point. The GOP/you want smaller government. That is wtf you get with smaller government. Quit your bitching about the effects.

You are making it political , all things are political you dumbshit. Life is political. That is just the way it is. I could say your Fascist ass and the party you support does not give a shit about poor children (they do not vote GOP) ... as the party you support budgets proves. Now grow the fuc up and quit bitching in a political forum about politics. Everything is political. Originally Posted by WTF
Fascist...me?? As usual, out with dialogue and in with name calling. You should really read up on your political science. Your ignorance shows more with every post you make.

Fortunately for you, though, you have the right to look stupid on a whore board, thanks to those WWII veterans you attacked for political purposes.
Most fascist governments have been of the left variety; Germany, Italy, Soviet Union, China, North Vietnam, North Korea, Argentina, Zimbabwe, etc.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2013, 06:22 PM
. Typical libtard duplicity.

As usual, out with dialogue and in with name calling.

Do you understand what a hypocrite is?

Fortunately for you, though, you have the right to look stupid on a whore board, thanks to those WWII veterans you attacked for political purposes. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Their service had nothing to do with my point. My point was that these old folks want smaller government except when it effects them.

Fortunately for all of us you dumb shit hypocrite. You think you do not look stupid to a certain segment of society? I'm smart enough to realize that a certain set of posters on here think I'm ignorant. Big fucking deal, we all look stupid to a certain segment. Are you to stupid to understand that?
Let's see, for the mathematically challenged (this means ALL Teawipes), ANY veteran of WWII would be born before 1930. Since my Dad's one of them, I'll guarantee that among THAT generation, there ain't much "storming" going on.....
Fascist...me?? As usual, out with dialogue and in with name calling. You should really read up on your political science. Your ignorance shows more with every post you make.

Fortunately for you, though, you have the right to look stupid on a whore board, thanks to those WWII veterans you attacked for political purposes. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Pot meet kettle...
Do you understand what a hypocrite is?

Their service had nothing to do with my point. My point was that these old folks want smaller government except when it effects them.

Fortunately for all of us you dumb shit hypocrite. You think you do not look stupid to a certain segment of society? I'm smart enough to realize that a certain set of posters on here think I'm ignorant. Good, that's progress... Big fucking deal, we all look stupid to a certain segment. Are you to stupid to understand that? Originally Posted by WTF
Conversely, my point had everything to do with their service, as did the OP.
Candy is such a pussy when it comes to rhetoric.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Conversely, my point had everything to do with their service, as did the OP. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Well then maybe they will quit voting for folks that want smaller government. At least for folks that go about it this way.
Let's see, for the mathematically challenged (this means ALL Teawipes), ANY veteran of WWII would be born before 1930. Since my Dad's one of them, I'll guarantee that among THAT generation, there ain't much "storming" going on..... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Candy is such a pussy when it comes to rhetoric. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Typical j-douche-bag response.

Ignore, lie or run away when confronted by the truth. He does it with the ease of someone who has practiced the tactic their entire life.
Actually, since it is an open park, there are not guards or barricades present in normal circumstances. The presence of guards and barricades during the shutdown is really a symptom of bigger government. WPF, your stupidity is showing again. As is your disrespect to those who fought for freedom.
Like YOU?
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Actually, since it is an open park, there are not guards or barricades present in normal circumstances. The presence of guards and barricades during the shutdown is really a symptom of bigger government. WPF, your stupidity is showing again. As is your disrespect to those who fought for freedom. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

actually they should have just closed and locked the front door, right?
actually they should have just closed and locked the front door, right? Originally Posted by CJ7
I hate to tell you this, CBJ7, but it is an "open air" park. There are no doors. People can go in and out at will.