Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

Yeah I do. She has posted it on her herself. All you have to do is search. Stupid ass. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
That gets the Cumback response Award of 2014!
  • EZ.
  • 08-25-2014, 09:14 AM
This was depressing but not because of someone expiring in the act. Feeling some serious bitterness. Way too much drama. Think there may be some hidden agendas.
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 09:55 AM
This was depressing but not because of someone expiring in the act. Feeling some serious bitterness. Way too much drama. Think there may be some hidden agendas. Originally Posted by OldLRRP

Well had I known that it actually happened to someone here...been more apt to ask the troops one on one. Searching on this site for something other than pussy would make me feel like I was having to use my brain. And we all know what happens when providers do that.
As a paramedic I actually responded to this type is situation. Don't know if she was a pro or not, but he wasn't talking too much. When we asked her if she was his nearest relative she answered no I suppose that would be his wife.

If that Evers happens to me please move my body to the sidewalk. Clothed preferably.
Good for business. Market the hell out of ot. "Can you survive the experience?"
Make the guys sign a waiver before the appt!
Makes me wonder if I could make it though!

I will shut up now.....
I'd feel bad, then be flattered
  • Brot
  • 08-25-2014, 06:30 PM
And your right. Scandal, sex, and heart stopping pussy providers are this nations worst nightmare. Originally Posted by CD3
I want to see that movie "Night of the heart stopping pussy providers"!
I want to see that movie "Night of the heart stopping pussy providers"! Originally Posted by Brot
Actually a discovery channel film crew is following CD3 now for their next reality show "The Absolutely Positively True Story of the Heart Stopping Pussy Providers of Texas"
I gotta say that this is a serious concern for any old, out-of-shape guys meeting CD3. Seriously. I do cardio 5x week and she just about killed me. Some girls are so young, you need to check ID. With CD3, need to check for a portable defibrillator and if her CPR certification is up to date. Seriously.

This is the stupidest fucking question/thread I've ever seen.

I swear, they allow any damn thing to be posted on these boards.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

SO...let's presume you're undeniably terminal..something's got hold of you and will end your life in the very near future. You've been granted the final wish of picking the last woman you'll ever fuck...anyone..Beyoncé...Sharo n Stone...any woman you wish..in their prime

Only catch is that once you shoot your load inside her your reward is a Sharon Stone-style icepick thru the back of your head. You're already the walking dead...wanna leave this world having just fucked your hottest wet dream?
"
Make the guys sign a waiver before the appt! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
She actually offered to sign one for me the last time I saw her. You guys that have seen her once or twice and are talking about how wild she is, all I can say is keep seeing her for a while, you ain't seen nothing yet!
Good or bad for business?

The biggest issue that makes me think it would be bad for business is that no matter what else, once a vagina vendor has had someone die either in the middle of fucking, right after fucking cum or not, or before they get out the door, they still have to have a plan to handle this situation.

Super careful hobbyists don't carry much into an appointment so what happens if all they have is their hobby phone, no id, and all she knows is his hobby handle?

Does she know it is much better to call 9-1-1 and let the paramedics do their job?

The topic of what someone should do can easily be reversed.

What would happen to a client's rep if a vagina vendor died during the session?

MANY guys have reported on providers falling asleep during the session for various reasons but what if she didn't just fall asleep but died?

What then?

But back to the question.

A vagina vendor's business would surely suffer for at least some time because no matter what, there would always be that nagging voice in the back of her head screaming out to take it easy and not push him too hard or another client might die. So her services might suffer and when that happens, her reviews would begin to reflect the changes and if no one knows what happened other causes are suspected.

Any caregiver of any sort who loses a patient unexpectedly goes through various stages of grief and to think that a vagina vendor wouldn't go through the same process ignores the human condition.

There have been more than one instance of this happening and in some cases, the vagina vendor was no longer able to work in the hobby.

So bottom line?

It will most likely damage a provider's reputation whether on purpose or not.
Nobody that sees the OP should expect the phrase "take it easy" to be spoken during the date.....
I knew some stupid ass was going to mention names...Girl, do you think before you fucking post? She's probably haunted by that experience to a degree and you just had to open up a floodgate!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Kaylee brought it up herself not too long ago. I'd think she should be the one to throw the punches, if she wants to
Like framing it on the wall like a trophy....

With the dick sticking up?

Back!

Originally Posted by muffin101

I missed you!

Kaylee brought it up herself not too long ago. I'd think she should be the one to throw the punches, if she wants to Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Thank you Bob!
Some people have nothing better to do with their lives than sit on their imaginary pedestal and point down at others so they feel better about their lives.
Funny thing was I talked to Kaylee and she doesn't care. At all. So he can be like MJ & beat it.