Guess that provider.

I can certainly see the resemblance Kara. But you're more Sassy and sassy is hella' sexy, my beautiful friend!

Regards,
SKF

What was her role in Yes Man? Maybe SenSoph can help you recreate some scenes
I try not to have crushes on celebrities since it is so futile. But I am absolutely in love with Zooey Deschanel. I would hope in real life she is a lot like the characters she plays. For example: watch "Yes Man" with her and Jim Carey. She plays my ideal woman in that movie.

I know I am sharing a lot here, but wow, love me some Zooey. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I've listened to her in an interview regarding her band with M. Ward "She and Him" (luv luv luv her singing voice). She comes off like a real flaky, inarticulate, spacy but sweet girl. She may have broken the record for number of times one can use the word "like" in a single sentence, and then managed to top herself again and again. I dunno, maybe she was stoned?

@Roxanne: Though the facial recognition software disagrees, I think of all of those, you look most like Alley Baggett.

@Kara: You def look a LOT like Kelley Rowland but I think you're more beautiful. As far as Jessica White... not so much. I mean, other than the fact that you're both smokin' hot.

@Ibechill: If someone wants Zoey roll playing scenes, IMO they should request Sophie Bella.
Thanks Sophia, it is funny how it pulled so many asians for me, lol. I often do get asked if I am mixed with asian or if I am phillipino A LOT...lol who knows maybe my mom is not telling me something hahah!
[quote=Sensual Sophia;457966]

Tina Fey

Tricia Helfer

And now.....

Katy Perry

And Anne Hathaway

quote]

Yup! I totally see it!
Thanks Sophia, it is funny how it pulled so many asians for me, lol. I often do get asked if I am mixed with asian or if I am phillipino A LOT...lol who knows maybe my mom is not telling me something hahah! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Are you of Mexican ancestry? A lot of Amerindians look pretty Asian... I mean, they did come over the bearing strait from Mongolia.

Check out this pic of a Mayan woman:

Mexico also had a sizable number of Chinese workers during the 18th and early 19th centuries.

Even if you only have a small percentage of a certain racial group, genes are kinda like playing the lottery and sometimes unexpected traits can come up seemingly out of nowhere.

This child Sandra Laing was born to these two white parents (unfortunately in Apartheid South Africa). It was medically proven that they were her biological parents. Obviously one or both of her parents had some African ancestry and the genes combined in just the right way that a bunch of those African traits ended up being expressed simultaneously.

That last picture is funny and I think mama was seeing the milk man But anywho, my father is full blooded Native American, Blackfoot Tribe and my mother is German
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
That picture is hilarious. They don't look too happy.
Are you of Mexican ancestry? A lot of Amerindians look pretty Asian... I mean, they did come over the bearing strait from Mongolia. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
more Mexican connections to Asia
One can identify Lord Ganesh easily among thirty hundred and three million Hindu gods and goddesses because He has the head of an elephant and a human body. Many of His idols have been excavated in Mexico. In the temple ruins of Central America He is seen as the god with a proboscis-like horn.
That last picture is funny and I think mama was seeing the milk man But anywho, my father is full blooded Native American, Blackfoot Tribe and my mother is German Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Must be the Blackfoot.

And nope, it is proven that those are Sandra Laing's biological parents and they weren't too happy. It was aparteid South Africa. She went back and fourth being classified as white and coloured which effected where she was legally allowed to live and attend school. She and her parents were harassed and ostracized. When attending white schools she had to sit in the classroom as the teacher taught about African and Caucasian facial features and their relative inferiority/superiority, complete with cartoonish exaggerations akin to Nazi propaganda. The movie District 9 portrays this idea pretty well. Interesting but profoundly sad story.

@shaft.drive: weird. Wonder if it's coincidence?

Sorry to hijack the thread...
@Sofa, I knew you were referring to Sophie Bella before I got to the answer... too bad I came to this thread so late.

But I think she looks much more like Zoey Deschanel!

Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Thanks love, I have gotten this comparison more times than I can count! I'll gladly accept it...she's a doll face. As an aside, Ms. Sophia, you DO know my birthday is coming up? Can I have Kara Lynn Kelley please? I'll share with you...(drools).
I've listened to her in an interview regarding her band with M. Ward "She and Him" (luv luv luv her singing voice). She comes off like a real flaky, inarticulate, spacy but sweet girl. She may have broken the record for number of times one can use the word "like" in a single sentence, and then managed to top herself again and again. I dunno, maybe she was stoned? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

I absolutely love her singing voice. Remember her singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" in Elf with Will Ferrell? Amazing voice. She sings in "Yes Man" as well.
  • Carl
  • 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Thanks love, I have gotten this comparison more times than I can count! I'll gladly accept it...she's a doll face. As an aside, Ms. Sophia, you DO know my birthday is coming up? Can I have Kara Lynn Kelley please? I'll share with you...(drools). Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
You know what I'm going to get for my birthday? I'm going to get to redeem an online coupon for some free chicken wings at Hooters.
You know what I'm going to get for my birthday? I'm going to get to redeem an online coupon for some free chicken wings at Hooters. Originally Posted by Carl
Positively saturnine. I'll buy you a beer and a lap dance.
  • Carl
  • 07-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Positively saturnine. I'll buy you a beer and a lap dance. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
A lap dance at Hooters? They must have upgraded the menu since the last time I was there.