The new hatemongers

You really need to just walk away from this Judy, you have nothing sound to argue this with, might be why the judgment that was made................ was made. Originally Posted by novacain
You either lied or you're just wrong. You said that no one had offered an argument that was not religious or philosophical against gay marriage. I proved otherwise with two arguments.

So you just have to admit that you had no idea and were wrong or you can admit that you lied. There really is no third choice. Time for you to retire from whatever basement cubical in the White House that you occupy.
You either lied or you're just wrong. You said that no one had offered an argument that was not religious or philosophical against gay marriage. I proved otherwise with two arguments.

So you just have to admit that you had no idea and were wrong or you can admit that you lied. There really is no third choice. Time for you to retire from whatever basement cubical in the White House that you occupy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You have made no argument; philosophical, religious or otherwise. The only argument you have is you think it's 'icky'. And that's not an argument.

So you just have to admit that you had no idea and were wrong or you can admit that you lied. There really is no third choice. Time for you to retire from whatever basement cubical in the White House that you occupy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm neither, you just can't accept the facts....... let's break this down shall we.
In your first argument you proposed, you said gay marriage should be the will of the people.......... that would be what the people think and BELIEVE to be correct........... which would be philosophical. You lose!

Since you are having trouble with the big words, I figured I'd add this to help you out.
Definition of PHILOSOPHICAL for Kids. 1. : of or relating to the study of basic ideas about knowledge, right and wrong, reasoning, and the value of things. 2. : showing wisdom and calm when faced with misfortune.

The second argument you try to make but didn't make at all rendering it null and void. Was that the state is involved in marriage due to aspects you claimed only existed in a marriage between a man and a woman, taxes, inheritance, the existence of children in the marriage (which you tried to word so as to exclude gay marriage having it). I proved all of those things you sited do indeed exist in a gay marriage. So either you do not BELIEVE they exist in a gay marriage, or you are too stupid to see that they do, either way it negates the point with which you tried to argue. Once again you LOSE!

Again, walk away Judy, just walk away!
You have made no argument; philosophical, religious or otherwise. The only argument you have is you think it's 'icky'. And that's not an argument. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The only argument he has is: He's right cause he says he's right and we are wrong cause he says we are wrong. It's very DIC(K)tatorial of him.
But churches do not have to have their books examined. We don't know WHAT they're doing with their money. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How do you know they don't have to have their books examined, how do I know planned parenthoods books are examined. Although I would add that their is sufficient evidence to see a churchs work in the community, most if not all have soup kitchens, Christmas give aways, typically they will give members money for the payment of utilities. Just as planned parenthood does with their programs, education, condom distribution, etc.
How do you know they don't have to have their books examined, how do I know planned parenthoods books are examined. Although I would add that their is sufficient evidence to see a churchs work in the community, most if not all have soup kitchens, Christmas give aways, typically they will give members money for the payment of utilities. Just as planned parenthood does with their programs, education, condom distribution, etc. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Because they don't, idiot. Get out and read a little, maybe.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossex...-have-to-hide/
But churches do not have to have their books examined. We don't know WHAT they're doing with their money. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Who the fuck is "we"? Big Brother? The IRS? I don't want them sticking their damn noses anywhere near church financials. You'll have to repeal the 1st Amendment and blow up the walls separating church and state in this country before that happens.

You falsely imply that their books aren't examined by ANYONE. Most churches have a board of trustees, finance committees, collection campaigns, fund-raising drives, internal controls and audits, etc. If you are active in the church and have a need to know, you can see the books. If you're a church-hating libtard atheist like undercunt, you're out of luck.

Who the fuck is "we"? Big Brother? The IRS? I don't want them sticking their damn noses anywhere near church financials. You'll have to repeal the 1st Amendment and blow up the walls separating church and state in this country before that happens.

You falsely imply that their books aren't examined by ANYONE. Most churches have a board of trustees, finance committees, collection campaigns, fund-raising drives, internal controls and audits, etc. If you are active in the church and have a need to know, you can see the books. If you're a church-hating libtard atheist like undercunt, you're out of luck.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Tax the churches.
Tax the churches. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What for, asshole? To raise more revenues so you can feed the beast? Or is it a punitive thing - payback against those who refuse to get on your sodomite LGBT bandwagon? Either way, I'll fight your pimply faggoty ass every step of the way. Fuck you! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. You have a better chance of putting the NRA out of business, you cock-sucking public leech.
Because they don't, idiot. Get out and read a little, maybe.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossex...-have-to-hide/ Originally Posted by WombRaider

Maybe I don't care enough to research every discussion you fecal feltcher. As I said their is evidence in both cases that I listed that they are doing work in the community. Now go write a book on how the homosexual community responds to hemorrhoid outbreaks, you can title it "Hemorrhoids and Me, a Brown Man's Trip to a Troubled Browneye".
Maybe I don't care enough to research every discussion you fecal feltcher. As I said their is evidence in both cases that I listed that they are doing work in the community. Now go write a book on how the homosexual community responds to hemorrhoid outbreaks, you can title it "Hemorrhoids and Me, a Brown Man's Trip to a Troubled Browneye". Originally Posted by dirty dog
So you've just admitted that you enter into arguments without the desire to even have all the information? Hemorrhoids? That's all you go?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
They should be forced to open their books like any other 501c3. As for their books being examined, you just listed a lot of people who benefit by having things continuing to run smoothly.

Your last two sentences illustrate my point perfectly. The only people who would look at the books objectively are the people who can't see the books. And I don't see why the 1st amendment has anything to do with it.
So you've just admitted that you enter into arguments without the desire to even have all the information? Hemorrhoids? That's all you go? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sure, I enter the discussion (see I don't see everything as an argument, I don't have to win, I don't need this to bolster my self worth like you do) make my point then move on. I don't have the need to project to everyone that I think I know everything, nor do I feel the need to be a professional arguer, its not that important to me, unlike you this is not the highlight of my day. Keep living your glory days AL. Hemorrhoids, well I was thinking of you and wanted to keep the subject matter confined to areas you are intimately knowledgeable.
They should be forced to open their books.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're wasting your time, dickhead - it will never happen precisely BECAUSE of the 1st Amendment, which you pretend has nothing to do with it. You like the idea of separating church and state when it helps you chase prayer out of the public schools, dontcha? But not so much when it keeps your greedy hands out of our church collection baskets, huh?

Your posts are getting dumber and dumber. You're too stupid to even notice while you flit around like a clueless twat spamming this board 50 times a day. You just said church-hating libtard atheists like yourself are "objective". Hahahaha.... good one, undercunt! The dumber you get, the more we laugh at you!

• WTF
  • 07-05-2015, 10:52 AM
What for, asshole? To raise more revenues so you can feed the beast? Or is it a punitive thing - payback against those who refuse to get on your sodomite LGBT bandwagon? Either way, I'll fight your pimply faggoty ass every step of the way. Fuck you! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. You have a better chance of putting the NRA out of business, you cock-sucking public leech. Originally Posted by lustylad
Free loading Church clinging to their guns! It's not like a Church isn't political or anything!