Why are guys afraid of P411 ?

Torre

I love P411 because it tells me that the messages i send have either been read or not. Great feature. Eccie provides that but on P411 its automatic.

For example i sent you a message yeasterday early morning that was read but i never heard back from you. Wondering why? Hope all is well and im sure you look just as fabilous now as you did the last time we met.
Torre

I love P411 because it tells me that the messages i send have either been read or not. Great feature. Eccie provides that but on P411 its automatic.

For example i sent you a message yeasterday early morning that was read but i never heard back from you. Wondering why? Hope all is well and im sure you look just as fabilous now as you did the last time we met. Originally Posted by J.Wayne
To go along with that, because the providers have a free account, they are encouraged by p411 staff to reply to every inquiry even if it is to say, "no thanks". On Eccie, depending upon a provider's TCB skills, so is her response.
J. Wayne - Thanks for calling me out.
I just sent you a P411 message.

My time has been super limited these past several days, however I will get to everyone who has responded to my recent re-entry to the hobby as time permits.

Patience can be an attractive thing.

Thanks,
Torre
Wasn't really calling you out just noticing that you were on here more than on p411 so using another method to touch base. Seemed to work but unfortunately it seems that we won't be connecting.

Message received. Wishing you all the people best in your return

I use to get shit from the Eccie guys because I would only see guys from 411 because I was afraid of LE. I use to get propositioned (they would quote menu and prices...red flag). Now that Eccie has opened up more information on the guys I'm more willing to see them under certain circumstances. But over all 411 is a lot safer because verification...anyone can sign up for Eccie.
honestly im not afraid of p411 its just that im disabled and on a fixed income and really can't afford the yearly subscription fee. i have taken a bit of a break from the hobby right now as well.
Personally, I just didn't like the chickenshit employee(s). After not hobbying for a while, I came back and two providers sent them ref's for me. Both used to work for Gina's agency, where I saw them. Gina herself tied me to a bed one time to wait for an accidentally double booked Dakota Dare. Yet the gal at p411 refused to accept these references because I hadn't seen either of them in the last six months. "Sorry hun, we have policies for a reason." Don't remember if that was the first or second gal I communicated with.
so what are the rules on bumping a thread. I thought it was 39 days but I see a 3 yr gap hear. Just wondering if I comment or wait for the mods to shit this down.

That said, you have to admire the tenacity of TT!
Wondering how the 3yr break in responses slipped past the mods.

But irregardless I had my p411 account hacked 3 yrs ago and won't use it as a result.
Wow didn't notice the gap but apparently Torre had some catching up to do. Seems she got up to speed and then disappeared again.
Personally, I just didn't like the chickenshit employee(s). After not hobbying for a while, I came back and two providers sent them ref's for me. Both used to work for Gina's agency, where I saw them. Gina herself tied me to a bed one time to wait for an accidentally double booked Dakota Dare. Yet the gal at p411 refused to accept these references because I hadn't seen either of them in the last six months. "Sorry hun, we have policies for a reason." Don't remember if that was the first or second gal I communicated with. Originally Posted by volantsolo
Damn, would you like some cheese with that whine? If it was back when Gina still had an agency, that was a long time ago. Instead of trying to use ancient references, just open that creaky wallet and pay for a membership.
no matter what kind of screening we do ... Nothing is 100% safe
no matter what site your on it's up to us to screen for our safety and how we go about it again NOTING IS 100% p411 is no different
if you don't have any Okays on P411 I re screen you my way ...
. p411 calls your work and ask for you hell any one can say they are you or you can give a burner phone number / I have never called a guy's work in 10 years .. to may way's to screen on line that works better .. Only as safe as you make yourself

just my 2cents ...
A lot of guys avoid P411 simply because they don't want to pay for it. The excuses of having to divulge RW info etc are just that, excuses.

It's not fear. Originally Posted by mansfield
Hit the nail on the head. address for P411 is in Canada.

if U don't review, P411 is where to be.

Some providers on P411, TER and eccie are newbie friendly.
P 411 is good but a bit pricey, my main reason for not renewing. I do not hobby much any more and the cash out is a session or two so not worth it.

Made screening easier but not interested in anyone that I have to jump through hoops to get screened. Seems once I am established here and a search proves I am good that should be enough.
A lot of guys avoid P411 simply because they don't want to pay for it.It's not fear. Originally Posted by mansfield
bingo