ManslutADS

Tara!!!

Damn you missed the whole point. I was DEFENDING you and making fun of the guy who couldn't spell your old sig line. Look at the post, I said YOU spelled it correctly and if he was gonna call somebody out for a muff he shouldn't muff quoting YOUR sig line! You see your name it's not always a bash. I was calling WK on myself!!! Jeez...you gotta lighten up girl. Just because you have internet forum guerilla marketing down to a fine science doesn't mean we ALL gotta hate your fine ass.

Muff? I STILL haven't seen any muff!
Tara!!!

Damn you missed the whole point. I was DEFENDING you and making fun of the guy who couldn't spell your old sig line. Look at the post, I said YOU spelled it correctly and if he was gonna call somebody out for a muff he shouldn't muff quoting YOUR sig line! You see your name it's not always a bash. I was calling WK on myself!!! Jeez...you gotta lighten up girl. Just because you have internet forum guerilla marketing down to a fine science doesn't mean we ALL gotta hate your fine ass.

Muff? I STILL haven't seen any muff! Originally Posted by phildo
Okay Phildo since your pm too me this morning was so nice I will agree and write what you said,oh stfu Phildo, I can do this myself" or some BS. Cause you and I are good anyway. Because I get it.
MUFF!!!!!!
Muff Muff Muff cum get it baby
T$&@!!!

Muff? I STILL haven't seen any muff! Originally Posted by phildo
Sorry am I that guy? Muff should have been muck; Freudian slip I guess..whatever.
My whole post was at Barron's sig being irritating missing the r's. I did a copy and paste from T's signature (current, not 6 months old btw) since the two handles have a lot in common.
I am glad you were calling wk on yourself, I was slightly offended thinking it was on me.
OH no Premium Jerk not at you. Love that you still have that up since I gave you that title. It tickles me a little. Oh and yeah just put that sig line back up for you doll. Love that you call me T so cute.
Double post.
I'm no WK for anyone (provider or hobbyist) yet even I have to applaud Manslut for being pretty damn clear/factual and unemotional in his response to that odd top post attack/self-promotion/ad?

Hopefully, this mess moves on to the more typical threads for: "do you like me" polls, kenwood stereos/kidnapping, pimpolooza issues, and of course lactating boobie posts.

I think posts on viewing penetration, where women prefer cum, how to deepthroat, spanking, stockings, gifts, etc. Are all far more valuable and entertaining.

But if there is one thing I know, a lot of people here will decide they don't like someone they've never met, and will never let it go.

For me, stockings yes, watching the penetration: multiple positions please, where to cum: where do you want it baby? Deepthroat, yes baby and a little eye contact too. When I feel saliva running down my balls, its amazing. Spanking, just a little. I love playing with ass. I promise no pain. Gifts: I try and leave a thank you note and tip. If you want flowers ask or hint at it, and I can hook that up.
I'm still trying to figure out why she thinks everyone wants to be young and skinny.

Hell, when I was in my 20's I was a hot mess. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
AMEN!! 🙌

This thread is a hot fucking mess in itself...

Mya,

I've only got two words of advice for you right now, HUMBLE YOURSELF!
AMEN!! ��

This thread is a hot fucking mess in itself...

Mya,

I've only got two words of advice for you right now, HUMBLE YOURSELF! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

The answer is painfully obvious = acute case of insecurity

And Jules, I like you, Kaylee and the rest of the non-stick figure gals just the way you are!

Reality: Being skinny doesn't compensate for a very ugly personality

I think posts on viewing penetration, where women prefer cum, how to deepthroat, spanking, stockings, gifts, etc. Are all far more valuable and entertaining.

But if there is one thing I know, a lot of people here will decide they don't like someone they've never met, and will never let it go.

For me, stockings yes, watching the penetration: multiple positions please, where to cum: where do you want it baby? Deepthroat, yes baby and a little eye contact too. When I feel saliva running down my balls, its amazing. Spanking, just a little. I love playing with ass. I promise no pain. Gifts: I try and leave a thank you note and tip. If you want flowers ask or hint at it, and I can hook that up. Originally Posted by pfmtony
What Tony said!

(awaiting meltdown of resident mental dildo)
I would walk past, 100 Mya like providers, to see Kendall and Kaylee. Just say'n.

I.T.
This thread.

This thread.

Originally Posted by Duke of G
What Duke would rather be seeing... lol