Somali Cop Executes Innocent Australian Woman in Minneapolis

Remind me not to visit Somali if I ever get a wild hair!
Originally Posted by WTF
You mean we have to remind ya, lol.

Jim
To date, there's no evidence that Officer Noor spoke to the woman before pulling the trigger, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, wholly unlike the Castile case where the officer three times directed Castile not to move, but Castile continued to move, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, and that's why the officer shot him. And, unlike any of the silly ass deflections you're posting, Officer Noor discharged his weapon with no word of warning and while his partner was in the line of fire, you imbecilic moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Y_yOm9IhA

Barking incoherent orders in rapid succession then immediately riddled the victim with hail of bullets. You have no fucking credibility whatsoever if you selectively condone the shooting deaths of black motorists by trigger-happy cops over the white victims, Little Hans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Y_yOm9IhA

Barking incoherent orders in rapid succession then immediately riddled the victim with hail of bullets. You have no fucking credibility whatsoever if you selectively condone the shooting deaths of black motorists by trigger-happy cops over the white victims, Little Hans. Originally Posted by andymarksman

poor little nazi. u so clueless. u sad nazi. if this had been a white guy the same thing would have happened, count how many times the cop says "don't pull it out" how many? that's why no charges were pressed. what isn't being reported is he had the gun in his pants. you did notice little ignert nazi, didn't you .. that the cop only put his hand on his gun after this guy said he had a gun yeah? he didn't draw it completely until the second time the cop told him not to pull it out. you did notice, didn't you, little nazi that he showed the cop his license? before he said he had a gun? before the cop even put his hand on his own weapon, not even drawn yet?

so tell me ignert nazi, how does this guy get his license out of his pocket, presumably in his wallet, hand it to the cop and then being told three times not to reach for his gun, make a move that appears that he's reaching for his gun?

inadvertently or not, this idiot made a move that wasn't reaching into his pocket, which he already did to get his license, that showed the weapon on him. once the cop saw the weapon in his waistband, he showed intent to draw his gun. case closed.

you see a racist shooting. i see an idiot ganger carrying a gun in his waistband who then makes a move to put his hand on it.
You'd be the fucking liar, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. That woman was dealing with a hyped up man nearly twice her size who was wholly ignoring her commands to cooperate. Your stupid ass needs to read about why the U.S. Army designed and fielded the M1911 .45 caliber pistol, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. The Army discovered in the Philippine-American War that when dealing with individuals hyped up on drugs, they needed a weapon with stopping power to put them down, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. People on drugs don't behave normally, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, and they can be fuckin' deadly dangerous in just a few steps, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. The officer felt she was endangered, and the jury did not convict her for her decision to use deadly force, you piss-ant Nazi wanna be.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoRUfHBMXaY

Why in the hell was Shelby following him so aggressively if Terence Crutcher was so "deadly dangerous in just a few steps"? Oh yeah she had already trained her firearm on him so she could do whatever she pleased to corner that black dude "twice her size." I know for a long while you are racially biased, but I have never thought you would stoop to the likes of IFFY, Gay Rey, and Muscleup until now. But truth be damned, Emmett Till RIP.
That female officer is not fuckin' sandwiched by three male cops, you lyin' POS. She is way up in front of everybody when Crutcher makes an attempt to reach into the driver's window, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. The officer to her left rear gets there just as she pulls the trigger, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, and it takes Crutcher about 15 seconds to collapse after being shot showing just how fuckin' hyped up the SOB was.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No, Shelby is the fucking liar because she knew damn well that Crutcher couldn't have reached into the driver side window since that window was totally rolled up. Her defense lawyer even acknowledged she had visually scanned the driver side of Crutcher's SUV to ensure there were no weapons before she proceeded to confront Crutcher. So no matter how you are trying to twist the truth, I won't let your lying azz out of it, Little Hans.
No, Shelby is the fucking liar because she knew damn well .... Originally Posted by andymarksman
You should have been there!

Why in the hell was Shelby following him so aggressively if Terence Crutcher was so "deadly dangerous in just a few steps"? Oh yeah she had already trained her firearm on him so she could do whatever she pleased to corner that black dude "twice her size." I know for a long while you are racially biased, but I have never thought you would stoop to the likes of IFFY, Gay Rey, and Muscleup until now. But truth be damned, Emmett Till RIP. Originally Posted by andymarksman
No, Andy the Little Fuckin' Nazi Boy. You're quite wrong. The real fucking question is "Why the fuck was Crutcher driving a motor vehicle all doped up," Andy the Little Fuckin' Nazi Boy?

No, Shelby is the fucking liar because she knew damn well that Crutcher couldn't have reached into the driver side window since that window was totally rolled up. Her defense lawyer even acknowledged she had visually scanned the driver side of Crutcher's SUV to ensure there were no weapons before she proceeded to confront Crutcher. So no matter how you are trying to twist the truth, I won't let your lying azz out of it, Little Hans. Originally Posted by andymarksman
That was her job, Andy the Little Fuckin' Nazi Boy. Officer Shelby's job was to take Crutcher into custody to insure that no other citizen or officer was endangered let alone injured by a self-centered, self-medicating jackass that would get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle and drive in the fucking condition Crutcher was in, Andy the Little Fuckin' Nazi Boy. Crutcher was so doped up that it took his body fifteen seconds to realize he'd been shot, you ignorant jackass.
Blacks are much more violent and unpredictable compared to other races. Cops probably should use extra caution dealing with them.
Blacks are much more violent and unpredictable compared to other races. Cops probably should use extra caution dealing with them. Originally Posted by Ross Hecks

Another Trump supporter. Your in good company here. Lots of narrow minded folks like you here. Welcome boy
  • grean
  • 07-20-2017, 07:13 AM
I don't understand why police do not have at least as strict ROE as soldiers in a war.

I know its apples and oranges to some degree.

However, I'm not sure how we tell a soldier not to shoot in a war zone but then say it's okay or at least not criminal when a person without any weapons in their hands is shot by police.
I don't understand why police do not have at least as strict ROE as soldiers in a war.

However, I'm not sure how we tell a soldier not to shoot in a war zone but then say it's okay or at least not criminal when a person without any weapons in their hands is shot by police. Originally Posted by grean
Police do have ROEs. its just different from soldiers.

However, I'm not sure how we tell a soldier not to shoot in a war zone but then say it's okay or at least not criminal when a person without any weapons in their hands is shot by police. Originally Posted by grean
Having a gun and a badge is a major privlidge and perk in life. They should be held to the highest standard possible

They do seem to have a bad habit of killing unarmed blacks at a pretty high rate
  • grean
  • 07-20-2017, 08:32 AM
Police do have ROEs. its just different from soldiers. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Yes, but they are not as strict. Different doesn't have to mean more lenient.
Another Trump supporter. Your in good company here. Lots of narrow minded folks like you here. Welcome boy Originally Posted by themystic
Then do you care to explain, since you are so open minded, why blacks commit a disproportionate, significantly higher amount of crime? Not just in america, but in latin america, europe,africa, and even china?

Perhaps you can open up your mind to reality. And that reality is that the races of people are different. And genetic differences in blacks make them more prone than others to violence, criminality, and underachievement.

Reality does not change to suit your feelings.

Hookers are lucky. That's the only business in which you can refuse service to black people. If it was still legal, I'm sure most restaurants, convenience stores, apartments would have NBA policies because all the theft, damage and other problems aren't worth their money.
Then do you care to explain, since you are so open minded, why blacks commit a disproportionate, significantly higher amount of crime? Not just in america, but in latin america, europe,africa, and even china?

Perhaps you can open up your mind to reality. And that reality is that the races of people are different. And genetic differences in blacks make them more prone than others to violence, criminality, and underachievement.

Reality does not change to suit your feelings. Originally Posted by Ross Hecks
Socio economic poverty

What race are you?