Which would you rather???

i wouldnt do that. if you came and saw me and were an asshole, i would be a sweetheart to you regardless. id bit my tongue and get through the appointment with smiles. two wrongs dont make a right

I do not think that if a provider is a 10 or a 1 has anything to do with the level of service. If I came over to vist you and treated you like crap I would expect the same in return regardles of what you looked like. BCD is all about respect and aditude. "If you act like a cave man you will be treated like one."

I have never had a bad time with a provider UGH. Originally Posted by mrhunt
i wouldnt do that. if you came and saw me and were an asshole, i would be a sweetheart to you regardless. id bit my tongue and get through the appointment with smiles. two wrongs dont make a right Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
But if your biting your tongue how will you use it?
yeah ive noticed that all the really super pretty girls, theones that look like they belong in a magazine, are always about the money Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy

This is so far from the truth.

That's a pretty big assumption....I think you'd be surprised love... Originally Posted by Valerie
Ok, but you are virtually asking the guys if they prefer a Hot robotic type vs. a regular gfe type....There are plenty of Hot gfe types, as well as plenty of plain robotic types....So I guess I'm confused as to why there's not an option for the latter two as well? Originally Posted by Valerie
One would think...but sometimes guys don't use their better judgement ....lol
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=152408 Originally Posted by Valerie
LOL! I just knew you'd comment on this. I agree my love... I agree!
But if your biting your tongue how will you use it? Originally Posted by Big Joe
She has nothing to worry about in that department
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
yeah ive noticed that all the really super pretty girls, theones that look like they belong in a magazine, are always about the money

This is so far from the truth. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
do keep in mind she stated it was HER opinion, I thinck you have one or maybe 1,000,000 of your own.

do keep in mind she stated it was HER opinion, I thinck you have one or maybe 1,000,000 of your own. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yes and there is nothing wrong with having your own opinion/speaking your mind even 1,000,000 times. Thanks!
well fortunatelty for you, you dont have to agree with me and my opinion will remain my own and not yours.

[quote=Naomi4u;1168356]

well fortunatelty for you, you dont have to agree with me and my opinion will remain my own and not yours.

This is so far from the truth. Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Honey you should read my last post.

It said something like this:

I am not trying to challenger her opinion. There is nothing wrong with having your own opinion/speaking your mind even 1,000,000 times. Thanks!
i did

Honey you should read my last post. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
if you want a supermodel type provider to give you supermodel services, there are two ways, either (a) give a supermodel tip, or (b) give her supermodel dick. I prefer the latter.
Doesnt take a genius sweety to see the attitude in this. but its okay!

oh and let me tell you im multitalented, i can use my tongue

LOL! I just knew you'd comment on this. I agree my love... I agree! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Doesnt take a genius sweety to see the attitude in this. but its okay!

oh and let me tell you im multitalented, i can use my tongue Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
O.... K.

there are two ways, either (a) give a supermodel tip, or (b) give her supermodel dick. I prefer the latter. Originally Posted by scorpioseventy7
Where are the supermodel dicks? Please send pics to Naomi's inbox. Thank you.
Now now ladies....
Naomi I believe that latter comment from mandy was directed towards me, and mandy you sure are talkin the talk, your next Houston visit we need
to see if you can walk the walk.
Joe... "next Houston visit"?? She is here now and based here now.