You want to pay me with WHAT?

Anyone interested in a London Rayne autographed jack hammer? LOL
Anyone interested in a London Rayne autographed jack hammer? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Seriously I should find and buy back copies of all my magazines I've been in and autograph them as gifts ( for the single guys who don't have SO's who might find em)
Anyone interested in a London Rayne autographed jack hammer? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
oh! oh! pick me! pick me!

Seriously, she;s an awesome lady, and I've yet to meet her up close and personal......:-) Someday......
  • Sonja
  • 01-27-2012, 02:29 AM
Best Barter! With a dentist. You go in in high heels and a short skirt. Worst part, he leaves half a wisdom tooth still in your mouth, No shit-happened to me!
Thanks for the laugh LOL!!!!
oh! oh! pick me! pick me!

Seriously, she;s an awesome lady, and I've yet to meet her up close and personal......:-) Someday...... Originally Posted by M A X
Thanks for the laugh LOL!!!! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
One day....... Just Maybe One Day......
Seriously I should find and buy back copies of all my magazines I've been in and autograph them as gifts ( for the single guys who don't have SO's who might find em) Originally Posted by alluringava
That would be an awesome parting favor, great idea. I just sign my dirty panties it's a nice gift to remember me by.
That would be an awesome parting favor, great idea. I just sign my dirty panties it's a nice gift to remember me by. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
LOL.....my undies are rarely dirty when a gent visits, but I could be persuaded to wear them the day before, sign 'em, and give 'em as a parting gift.....

hmmmm......I see a lucrative online panty sale biz in my future

$$$ cha ching $$$
One day....... Just Maybe One Day...... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Soon .....maybe dinner next month .
LOL.....my undies are rarely dirty when a gent visits, but I could be persuaded to wear them the day before, sign 'em, and give 'em as a parting gift.....

hmmmm......I see a lucrative online panty sale biz in my future

$$$ cha ching $$$ Originally Posted by M A X
Making out get's me super duper wet, so before we even make it to the bed to sip those panties off, they are soaked a good deal of the time.

I'll put them in ziplock baggies to preserve the freshness :mf_laughboun ce2:
Soon .....maybe dinner next month . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I can read it already.... London and Zarah meet SL in Austin both on their periods and bitch Slap him senseless! Well at least the review will be worth reading! LOL
I can read it already.... London and Zarah meet SL in Austin both on their periods and bitch lap him senseless! Well at least the review will be worth reading! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Bitch LAP or Bitch SLAP???
Bitch LAP or Bitch SLAP??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thanks Charles! Now that you mention it the Lap things sounds much better! LOL
I can read it already.... London and Zarah meet SL in Austin both on their periods and bitch Slap him senseless! Well at least the review will be worth reading! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

You'll find that I'm a shy sweetheart in person.
Don't wanna disappoint though.. I don't see anyone on my period and I don't hit men BUT London would probably go all Kung Fu on you lol.

You'll find that I'm a shy sweetheart in person.
Don't wanna disappoint though.. I don't see anyone on my period and I don't hit men BUT London would probably go all Kung Fu on you lol. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
OK, now I feel much better! OMG!