Fallen in love.

whoa!

a lot of us have fallen prey to having feelings for someone in this hobby that you had absolutely no business going there with.

hence, my sig line.

in the future keep everything in it's proper perspective and you should be okay.
The bickering is unnessecary.
Continue this discussion elsewhere.
whoa!

a lot of us have fallen prey to having feelings for someone in this hobby that you had absolutely no business going there with.

hence, my sig line.

in the future keep everything in it's proper perspective and you should be okay. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Good point, Daphne. Guys should try and understand the rules of the game going into the game.

However, GFE, at least in my book, includes openness and honesty. So maybe some girls should reevaluate their menus and remove GFE (if they truly are not GFE).
Ouch that will leave a mark! I haven't used an alarm clock in over 10 years. I'm a full time hobbyist! I just awoke by a sense of responsibility!

This one’s for the gals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51tvZ...650440AA8A1B2B
Continue this discussion elsewhere. Originally Posted by MistaE
MistaE, we are not bickering. We are merely discussing a relevant topic on this board (honesty and the meaning of GFE).
Ouch that will leave a mark! I haven't used an alarm clock in over 10 years. I'm a full time hobbyist! I just awoke by a sense of responsibility!

This one’s for the gals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51tvZ...650440AA8A1B2B Originally Posted by Still Looking
Still Looking, did you happen to read my reply to MrG? I think I got him pretty good.
Excuse me if this sounds rude, JohnnyG.... but you are an absolute imbecile!!

Why does your alarm clock go off every morning for you to go to work?
CASH @ the end of the week!! * Am I not correct? * Why does anyone !go to work?
Within The Hobby... why are you , the buyer... held to a lesser social standard then the seller ? *
Why do you need to be out buying pussy? * Are you "desperately trying to fill a void created in your early childhood." ?

Originally Posted by MrGiz
You know you can disagree with someone with making it personal. Perhaps a PM might be in order!

Continue this discussion elsewhere. Originally Posted by MistaE
There just letting off steam! Let them have some fun!

Still Looking, did you happen to read my reply to MrG? I think I got him pretty good. Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
We're just have fun with the gals. You know those White Knights!? Ya never know when they're going to take a dump on you!
whoa!

hence, my sig line.

in the future keep everything in it's proper perspective and you should be okay. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Shall we collaborate?
Valid points, SL. But, Daphne's sig line worries me. How can we pretend to not have something we all know we are in possession of? Maybe she should change that sig line and maybe Charlie Sheen should go jump off the top of a very tall building!!!!
Closed at OP request