The Fast and Furious scandal is turning into President Obama's Watergate

when did you present any facts in this thread??? NEVER Originally Posted by ekim008
You keep embarrassing yourself, Ekim the Inbred. Go back and reread the thread and you will find you will be proven wrong in multiple instances. Here's another fact for you, Ekim the Inbred, you a liar.
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 03:44 PM
You keep embarrassing yourself, Ekim the Inbred. Go back and reread the thread and you will find you will be proven wrong in multiple instances. Here's another fact for you, Ekim the Inbred, you a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

you a goober
you a goober Originally Posted by CJ7
You are grammatically and substantively incorrect, CBJ7. Stop embarrassing yourself.
  • Doove
  • 06-25-2012, 06:19 PM
you a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you a goober Originally Posted by CJ7
You are grammatically and substantively incorrect, CBJ7. Stop embarrassing yourself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You truly a dumbbell.
Well puppets have strings attached. This puppet is going to hang himself by one of them.
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 06:32 PM
this so called scandal gets more press here than anywhere else in the friggin world
You keep embarrassing yourself, Ekim the Inbred. Go back and reread the thread and you will find you will be proven wrong in multiple instances. Here's another fact for you, Ekim the Inbred, you a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

you are the only one embarrassing yourself,and here is a fact.you are full of shit. Of course you will have to look the word fact up,because your posts are devoid of them.
define 'oversight' committee please. I'm just a typically drunk old hooker ( who doesn't even know what a hooker is ) so I'm not confident in my comprehension of OVERSIGHT... but I'm guessing if we FIXED the site problem ( not web ) , a bunch of other debatable debutante issues would vanish. That said... ( and asked ) ... does anyone know how to get rid of the problem which requires a committee to begin with ?

Its REAL hard to understand wth everyone's so up in arms about when contradiction occurs every 3 seconds and every other post. Where is the Logic school of Post stirs these days ... or must you be on an ocean ?

Its all getting really obnoxious...; Hence... I have to go with the adage of , when anywhere , out dew whatever everyone else is doing. OR THE EXACT OPPOSIT.E. This board reminds me of a bad dream.
You truly a dumbbell. Originally Posted by Doove
You too are grammatically and substantively incorrect, Doofus. Stop making a fool of yourself.

you are the only one embarrassing yourself,and here is a fact.you are full of shit. Of course, you will have to look the word fact up,because your posts are devoid of them. Originally Posted by Ekim008
Ekim the Inbred, one only has to look at what you post to realize what a true ignoramus you are.
Well puppets have strings attached. This puppet is going to hang himself by one of them. Originally Posted by acp5762
+1 It's just a matter of time.
Ekim the Inbred, it was a dealer that approached the ATF and informed them of unusual gun sales. The ATF said, "Let them keep buying the guns, and you keep selling them. We'll catch them and arrest them."

But at least the Iraqi government was fully informed as to American intentions and was a party to the hostilities. Odumbo didn't inform the Mexicans he was giving weapons to enemies of their state.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess this is the post where you claim to have a "fact" as usual you have it ass backwards Hankering the mental midget
I guess this is the post where you claim to have a "fact" as usual you have it ass backwards Hankering the mental midget Originally Posted by ekim008
You're starting to get grumpy. I think it must be past your nap time.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2012, 04:17 PM
define 'oversight' committee please. I'm just a typically drunk old hooker ( who doesn't even know what a hooker is ) so I'm not confident in my comprehension of OVERSIGHT... but I'm guessing if we FIXED the site problem ( not web ) , a bunch of other debatable debutante issues would vanish. That said... ( and asked ) ... does anyone know how to get rid of the problem which requires a committee to begin with ?

Its REAL hard to understand wth everyone's so up in arms about when contradiction occurs every 3 seconds and every other post. Where is the Logic school of Post stirs these days ... or must you be on an ocean ?

Its all getting really obnoxious...; Hence... I have to go with the adage of , when anywhere , out dew whatever everyone else is doing. OR THE EXACT OPPOSIT.E. This board reminds me of a bad dream. Originally Posted by _Jayne_

its really easy ... a guy with a criminal record for gun violations is leading an investigation about "suppposed" gun violations but doesnt really know WTH hes looking for, in conjunction with several other guys who dont know WTH they're looking for either ... better known in government lingo as "overseeing"

I envy you for sleeping through such intense overseeing ...

You're starting to get grumpy. I think it must be past your nap time. Originally Posted by joe bloe

hard to be nice to that asshole
I guess this is the post where you claim to have a "fact" as usual you have it ass backwards Hankering the mental midget Originally Posted by ekim008
It is a fact, Ekim the Inbred, your denial just further underscores what a true ignoramus you really are.

hard to be nice to that asshole Originally Posted by ekim008
You are an expert asshole, Ekim the Inbred. You are so up close and personal with your own, Ekim the Inbred.