Ze Injured, Out of Work for a While, and Could Use Some Help

I don't know who u'r, take care, Zen !!
...feel free to give me a gentle nudge and... Originally Posted by GracePreston
So sorry I didn't have enough time for a "nudge" when I stopped by yesterday!

Thanks for all you are doing for a friend.

Feel better, ~Ze~!
Jimmy-- I actually edited it from "poke" to "nudge" because I just KNEW someone would take that joke and run with it!!
Jimmy-- I actually edited it from "poke" to "nudge" because I just KNEW someone would take that joke and run with it!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
Love the Lonesome Dove reference!
well I guess Ze may actually be blue and black. Best wishes
Here's a gentle nudge. Wouldn't want Ze to fall again (off the front page).
M
That darn Ze... always losing her balance
"Unbalanced" is a dangerous topic around here...ijs
Hope you are making a speedy recovery Ze
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-09-2014, 05:19 PM
I tried to pop into chat earlier, and since I am still mostly one handed, that didn't last long.

All I have to say is "being human can be dumb"...

Recovery is going. Not quickly, not easy, and not gently. Pain sucks. Physical therapy and medications. Second opinions. Third opinions. Can't drink, can't smoke, can't sex. Growl.

I can walk, can* drive. Still can't dance.
Wake up, take a shower, and fatigue so I go back to bed.

If you put Current me and 5 week ago me side by side, HUGE improvements.
If you put Current me and 2 week ago me side by side... not so much. I feel like recovery has hit a plateau for now.

On the outside I look pretty damn good for getting hit by a truck. Even my friends forget that I am still badly damaged inside. They tried to take me to a strip club this past weekend. I passed since um.. one twerk near my arm and I would have shoved my boot up some hot strippers ass.

This has been an emotional and physical fucking roller coaster I never wish to repeat. "Recovery" is going to take a lot longer than just my bones needing to repair.

I know I slacked as far as responding to emails/pms... Sorry. It has been hard to share any of my mind with boards lately. I genuinely appreciate all the help that has been sent my way through Grace and Jules. I still intend to reach out to everyone individually as soon as I can focus.

I do NOT have my hobby phone anymore just in case anyone was reaching out to me there. The only way I can communicate is really email, I am rarely checking boards.
It is pretty human to be...human. Baby steps, ~Ze~. And, boots are hot!
Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.
Or is that a Zeeble?

M
Slow and steady ~Ze~, slow and steady.
Zeebles Zobble but they don't Zall down?
I think she still owes me coffee or something.