MIT climatologist says global warming believers are a cult

Your feeble attempt at deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, doesn't change the fact that these three sources proved you're a liar and wrong, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok dumb as a stump hankering using your sources (three) explain how I am wrong if glacial ice is fresh and sea ice is salty. You are just babbling the same lie over and over. I want your dumb ass to show where I lied.
Ok dumb as a stump hankering using your sources (three) explain how I am wrong if glacial ice is fresh and sea ice is salty. You are just babbling the same lie over and over. I want your dumb ass to show where I lied. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More feeble attempts at deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, do not change the fact that these three sources proved you're a liar and wrong, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Wow! You've steered this motherfucker about as far away from proving the credibility of the MIT professor in the OP, it's a work of art, IBIdiot.

What's next?

Frozen chicken dicks in the ice shelf?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need to consult with your butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and then see a doctor regarding your perversions, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
More feeble attempts at deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, do not change the fact that these three sources proved you're a liar and wrong, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

You need to consult with your butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and then see a doctor regarding your perversions, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What I thought shit for brains stump broke you got nothing. I issued a challenge you failed to respond fuck off.
What I thought shit for brains stump broke you got nothing. I issued a challenge you failed to respond fuck off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You made a stupid claim and had your stupid-ass handed to you by the facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. All your stupid-ass has done since that point is lie and deflect, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You made a stupid claim and had your stupid-ass handed to you by the facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. All your stupid-ass has done since that point is lie and deflect, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes we agre it is in the Antartic. You say that glacier is shrinking. Others say The Antartic Ice Sheet as a "whole" is growing larger. Originally Posted by rioseco
There is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here is your ass stump broke crawl back under your rock.
Here is your ass stump broke crawl back under your rock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Note how each of these three articles refutes your stupid assertion, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Note how each of these three articles refutes your stupid assertion, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Really? They back up what I said dim wit. Did you read any further than where you put the large letters in GLACIAL ICE?
Really? They back up what I said dim wit. Did you read any further than where you put the large letters in GLACIAL ICE? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Note how you claim that "there is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; whereas, the quoted and cited articles state that "an ice sheet is a mass of glacial ice", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

There is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your assertion was stupid, and you're lying when you deflect, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Note how you claim that "there is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; whereas, the quoted and cited articles state that "an ice sheet is a mass of glacial ice", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Yes nit wit it was the term he used for sea ice. I responded in kind.

Your assertion was stupid, and you're lying when you deflect, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No deflection shit for brains. You just jumped in over your head.
No deflection shit for brains. You just jumped in over your head. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Ice sheets are a mass of glacier ice", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but you stupidly insist ice sheets are not glacier ice.
"Ice sheets are a mass of glacier ice", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but you stupidly insist ice sheets are not glacier ice.
Not if they are on the water composed of frozen salt water stump broke. Do you ever read anything or just blurt shit out?
Not if they are on the water composed of frozen salt water stump broke. Do you ever read anything or just blurt shit out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
An ice sheet is a mass of glacial ice, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: read and comprehend what the articles say, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

An ice sheet is a mass of glacial ice, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: read and comprehend what the articles say, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You either think you are just fucking with me or you really are dumb as a stump. Either way I am tired of your dumb ass. If you don't know the diff you are fucked. You must be the ass hole I get when I push 1 for English.
Ok dumb as a stump hankering using your sources (three) explain how I am wrong if glacial ice is fresh and sea ice is salty. You are just babbling the same lie over and over. I want your dumb ass to show where I lied. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Again with the lying deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly claimed "ice sheets" -- not "sea ice" -- was different from glacial ice. All three articles repudiate your original, stupid post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It is winter idiot. The Totten glacier is melting at a alarming rate it is summer there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes we agre it is in the Antartic. You say that glacier is shrinking. Others say The Antartic Ice Sheet as a "whole" is growing larger. Originally Posted by rioseco
Again with the lying deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly claimed "ice sheets" -- not "sea ice" -- was different from glacial ice. All three articles repudiate your original, stupid post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Try again stump broke read my original comment (the first one) If he did not mean sea ice it is for him to say, and you can still go fuck yourself.