Global warming/climate change hoax exposed...

Yea but why do you sit down to pee? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why do you regularly visit COIdiots Glory Hole at the Salina Bus Station?

Is that where he began affectionately referring to you as his personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY?
Nope, not going to let you perpetrate the lie. This is not climate change, this is about that old fashioned Global Warming. To be more precise, Anthropomorphic Global Warming or man made global warming.

While we're at it I'd love to hear your theory about those man made settlements appearing under the retreating ice in Switzerland. How did they get there? Maybe you'll go the fundamentalist christian route and have us believe that those settlements were put there as a hoax a thousand years ago. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Man finds a 93 # Petosrey stone in lake Michigan. How do you think it got there judy?
The 97% Consensus? Fucking 0zombie BULLSHIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTaXqVEGkU&list
Man finds a 93 # Petosrey stone in lake Michigan. How do you think it got there judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Perhaps you meant Petoskey, perhaps NOT?

Here is a link, eehhbuhhrrrrrr
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tone/72830710/

<--- ShitEater... LOL!
Perhaps you meant Petoskey, perhaps NOT?

Here is a link, eehhbuhhrrrrrr
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tone/72830710/

<--- ShitEater... LOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thank you for pointing out my error dickwad. It ia Petoskey.

<-------- whiffy
Hmmm "cap and trade"? Isn't that the emissions limitation that controls the amount companies can pollute the atmosphere? I fail to see at what point the "money grab" kicks in. Don't just stop there. Map it out. Where is the money going? and to what end?
You can throw out some ideas but there are huge gaps in your line of questioning.
You're saying that someone somewhere is making money off of saying that climate change is happening, but you can't explain who exactly is making that money.

Scientists? You do know that grant money doesn't go to financing their personal lamborghinis right?

yes I do deny that is the goal of the "environmental left". The goal of the "environmental left" is to stop companies from destroying the earth that you and I and everyone else have to live on.

On the other hand there are multi billion dollar oil industries that have a vested interest in making sure that the public doesn't believe climate change. Really makes you wonder where the money trail leads.

And you have the gall to call me naive? Originally Posted by shanm

Have you ever heard of carbon credits? Google is your freind.
And do I really have to spell out for you how govt. corruption works? Nobody scims the top of the tax pool. But when you control how that money flows back into the private sector or wield some sort of regulatory hammer, you have power that people pay money for access to.
I heard Al Gore made a little money off climate change.
And no, grant money isn't paying for Lambos but I'm pretty sure research science pays better and at least beats the piss out of teaching freshman Weather and Climate to 3 classes every semester.
And do I really have to spell out for you how govt. corruption works? Nobody scims the top of the tax pool. But when you control how that money flows back into the private sector or wield some sort of regulatory hammer, you have power that people pay money for access to.
And no, grant money isn't paying for Lambos but I'm pretty sure research science pays better and at least beats the piss out of teaching freshman Weather and Climate to 3 classes every semester. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

or teaching kindergarten...

• shanm
  • 09-28-2015, 09:19 PM
And no, grant money isn't paying for Lambos but I'm pretty sure research science pays better and at least beats the piss out of teaching freshman Weather and Climate to 3 classes every semester. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Are you really trying to claim that climate change is a giant hoax with the sole purpose of allowing a select few (democrats, of course) to make money?
Jesus, the imbecility of the right is worse that I thought.

Much much worse.

Your claims are not much more substantiated than JD's ridiculous 777 malaysia plane theory. You're saying research scientists are "paid" to claim climate change exists, and the payment is coming from the gubmn't. ok.....Got any proof of that?
Or is that just a hail mary that was supposed to stick?

Why wouldn't oil companies, with more wealth at their discretion, be able to buy the same influence?

The answer is simple. You can't buy science. It either is or it isn't. If a researcher makes a claim that in unsubstantiated by evidence just for grant money or just to keep his job, you can be damn sure that his work is going to be scrutinized by his peers. You've literally not shown one shred of evidence to prove otherwise.

Jesus fucking christ, everything is a conspiracy to a right winger. Science, backed by evidence, is refuted, while a fairy tale written in a book from a couple thousand years ago, is celebrated as fact. Im done.
What I find fascinating is the RWWipes' passion for ignoring scientific fact and truth. They don't give a shit what anybody says, they just don't believe it. That's it. Science is the devil! Truth is lies! Dogs and cats living together! The dead rising from the grave!

Everybody is lying to them. All the time. I doubt they know.

Now, let's look at several things. First of all, the basic principles of science. Now, all scientists agree, and I say that somewhat hesitatingly, the majority of them do, that several things are necessary as basics. First of all, science must deal with things, and that is matter. Science secondly must deal with happenings. That is energy, and, thirdly, science must deal with a matrix in which those things happen. That is space-time, hyphenated. So the basics of science are matter, energy, and space-time. That's a fairly simple catalogue. Any respectable scientist would agree to that. The universe, in essence, then, now mark this, must be a continuum of space-time, matter, and energy. Science tells us that one of those cannot exist without the other. You cannot have matter existing without energy and existing without a place for it to exist. Do you see what I'm saying? All three have to be together. The continuum must have existed simultaneously from the beginning of life, says science.

You know something remarkable? In Genesis 1:1, you have it all right there. "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth," includes all those things. It includes the space-time matrix, energy, and matter. The very first verse in the Bible has God creating the three basic dimensions of science simultaneously, and all scientists of respectable quality would agree that those three things are basically necessary. Once the universe had been created, its processes, say scientists, were designed to operate in an orderly fashion. All the different phenomena of nature was ordered by and sustained by these forces, and science says the forces continue and continue and continue and continue. No further creation was needed, and, you know, that's what the Bible says, too? You know, there is a block of matter and energy that is created, and it continues and continues and continues and continues and continues. It takes different form, but it continues. Energy is never totally lost. Matter is never totally lost. The same continuum goes on and on and on. There's no need for later creations, and that's exactly what it says in Genesis 2:2, "God ended His work which He had made." God, in the right simultaneous beginning, put all the right things together; and when He put it together, He stopped and creation ended right there; and science agrees that there was the initial beginning of these things; and then, out of that, came the cycle of reproduction; but energy and matter have continued.

The complete cessation of creative activity has been inadvertently recognized by modern science as the first law of thermal dynamics. It's the law of the conservation of mass and energy, that the universe converses mass and energy. It is the most universal and the most certain of all scientific principles. Science has shown that there is nothing being created in the known universe now. There are things changing and energy affecting matter and matter affecting energy and so forth and so on, but nothing is being created now, and the Bible says that when God ended His work, He ended it, and it fits the scientific fact...

Lemme show you a couple of interesting verses. Isaiah 40:26, "Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, who bringeth out their host by number. He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for He's strong in power...listen to this...not one faileth." There is the law of the conservation of mass and energy. When God made it, He said, "It will not cease to exist. It will not cease to exist." Conservation, the first law of thermodynamics; and Nehemiah 9:6, "Thou, even Thou, art Lord alone; Thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, all things that are in it, the seas and all that is in them...now watch...and Thou preservest them all." You see again the statement that the continuation of the existence of mass and energy is part and parcel of God's creative work. Scientists, as I said, inadvertently thought they discovered the first law of thermodynamics. They really just discovered Isaiah 40 verse 26.

Lemme give you another one. Back in the Old Testament in Ecclesiastes 1 verse 9, listen to this. "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be." You get that? "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done, is that which shall be done; and there is no new thing under the sun." Did you get it? There again is the continuation of all of this. "Is there anything whereof it may be said, 'See, this is new?' It hath been already of old time which was before us." That's right. When God created the totality of mass and energy, and science says it was in a unit. Of course, they it occurred evolutionary cycle as a unit. We say God made it, but notice the agreement at that point. Ecclesiastes 3:14, "I know that whatsoever God does, it shall be forever; nothing can be put to it, nor anything taken from it. That which hath been is now, and that which is to be hath already been." Isn't that amazing? The Word of God is absolutely accurate in defending and defining the first law of thermodynamics, the conservation of mass and energy. Spontaneous generation can't happen. It never has. It never will.

Then there's the second law of thermodynamics, and this is the law of increasing disorder. It says that, though there is never the loss of mass and energy, its ability to produce and to make productive contribution breaks down and breaks down and breaks down, and finally becomes random. Disorder instead of order. All processes finally will cease, and the universe will be dead, science tells us. You say, "Does that fit Scripture?" Sure does. Do you know God didn't make the world with the second law of thermodynamics operating? God made the world, and He look at it and said, "It is...what?...it is good." But when man sinned, the second law of thermodynamics came into being. Science has never been able to figure out how that law works or where it came from. We know where it came from. It came from the fall of man. When man sinned and fell, Genesis 3:17, God said, "Cursed is the ground," and that was simply the symbol of the curse that stretched everywhere. The heavens have even been cursed, and you know who runs around up there with all of His angels. Safe.

Lemme show you something in Romans chapter 8 if you want a good explanation of where the second law of thermodynamics came from. It's Romans 8:20. "The creation was made subject to vanity, not willing, but by reason of Him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now."

There we have basically that law, that the whole creation is in disorder - that it is breaking down. This is the law known as entropy, the breaking down of the productivity ability or capacity of matter and energy. I hasten to add, however, folks, that, because of that passage right there, it says the breakdown's only temporary. Say, "What do you mean by that?" Well, the Lord's gonna come and create a new heaven and a new earth with no curse. Are you ready for that? No more curse. No more death. No more tears. No more sorrow. No more crying. No more pain. No more regrets. No more exile. No more trouble. No more hurting. No more destruction. No more decay. No more unrighteousness. No more sea. No more temple. No more night. No more sinners...A lotta no mores.
What I find fascinating is the RWWipes' passion for ignoring scientific fact and truth. They don't give a shit what anybody says, they just don't believe it. That's it. Science is the devil! Truth is lies! Dogs and cats living together! The dead rising from the grave!

Everybody is lying to them. All the time. I doubt they know.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dead DO rise from the grave every time a dumbascrap has a close election. Just like in both of odummer's elections and the "Box 13 " incident with ( yet ANOTHER dumbascrap ! ) Lyin Lyndon Johnson ! The dead are another "constituency" of the dumbascraps, their 'absentee" cemetery-bound voting reserve !!! Guaranteed NOT to vote any way other than what the local DUMBASCRAP party election administrator says they should vote ! Just another reason why the left fights tooth-and-nail AGAINST voter ID laws.
Now, let's look at several things. First of all, the basic principles of science. Now, all scientists agree, and I say that somewhat hesitatingly, the majority of them do, that several things are necessary as basics. First of all, science must deal with things, and that is matter. Science secondly must deal with happenings. That is energy, and, thirdly, science must deal with a matrix in which those things happen. That is space-time, hyphenated. So the basics of science are matter, energy, and space-time. That's a fairly simple catalogue. Any respectable scientist would agree to that. The universe, in essence, then, now mark this, must be a continuum of space-time, matter, and energy. Science tells us that one of those cannot exist without the other. You cannot have matter existing without energy and existing without a place for it to exist. Do you see what I'm saying? All three have to be together. The continuum must have existed simultaneously from the beginning of life, says science.

You know something remarkable? In Genesis 1:1, you have it all right there. "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth," includes all those things. It includes the space-time matrix, energy, and matter. The very first verse in the Bible has God creating the three basic dimensions of science simultaneously, and all scientists of respectable quality would agree that those three things are basically necessary. Once the universe had been created, its processes, say scientists, were designed to operate in an orderly fashion. All the different phenomena of nature was ordered by and sustained by these forces, and science says the forces continue and continue and continue and continue. No further creation was needed, and, you know, that's what the Bible says, too? You know, there is a block of matter and energy that is created, and it continues and continues and continues and continues and continues. It takes different form, but it continues. Energy is never totally lost. Matter is never totally lost. The same continuum goes on and on and on. There's no need for later creations, and that's exactly what it says in Genesis 2:2, "God ended His work which He had made." God, in the right simultaneous beginning, put all the right things together; and when He put it together, He stopped and creation ended right there; and science agrees that there was the initial beginning of these things; and then, out of that, came the cycle of reproduction; but energy and matter have continued.

The complete cessation of creative activity has been inadvertently recognized by modern science as the first law of thermal dynamics. It's the law of the conservation of mass and energy, that the universe converses mass and energy. It is the most universal and the most certain of all scientific principles. Science has shown that there is nothing being created in the known universe now. There are things changing and energy affecting matter and matter affecting energy and so forth and so on, but nothing is being created now, and the Bible says that when God ended His work, He ended it, and it fits the scientific fact...

Lemme show you a couple of interesting verses. Isaiah 40:26, "Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, who bringeth out their host by number. He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for He's strong in power...listen to this...not one faileth." There is the law of the conservation of mass and energy. When God made it, He said, "It will not cease to exist. It will not cease to exist." Conservation, the first law of thermodynamics; and Nehemiah 9:6, "Thou, even Thou, art Lord alone; Thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, all things that are in it, the seas and all that is in them...now watch...and Thou preservest them all." You see again the statement that the continuation of the existence of mass and energy is part and parcel of God's creative work. Scientists, as I said, inadvertently thought they discovered the first law of thermodynamics. They really just discovered Isaiah 40 verse 26.

Lemme give you another one. Back in the Old Testament in Ecclesiastes 1 verse 9, listen to this. "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be." You get that? "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done, is that which shall be done; and there is no new thing under the sun." Did you get it? There again is the continuation of all of this. "Is there anything whereof it may be said, 'See, this is new?' It hath been already of old time which was before us." That's right. When God created the totality of mass and energy, and science says it was in a unit. Of course, they it occurred evolutionary cycle as a unit. We say God made it, but notice the agreement at that point. Ecclesiastes 3:14, "I know that whatsoever God does, it shall be forever; nothing can be put to it, nor anything taken from it. That which hath been is now, and that which is to be hath already been." Isn't that amazing? The Word of God is absolutely accurate in defending and defining the first law of thermodynamics, the conservation of mass and energy. Spontaneous generation can't happen. It never has. It never will.

Then there's the second law of thermodynamics, and this is the law of increasing disorder. It says that, though there is never the loss of mass and energy, its ability to produce and to make productive contribution breaks down and breaks down and breaks down, and finally becomes random. Disorder instead of order. All processes finally will cease, and the universe will be dead, science tells us. You say, "Does that fit Scripture?" Sure does. Do you know God didn't make the world with the second law of thermodynamics operating? God made the world, and He look at it and said, "It is...what?...it is good." But when man sinned, the second law of thermodynamics came into being. Science has never been able to figure out how that law works or where it came from. We know where it came from. It came from the fall of man. When man sinned and fell, Genesis 3:17, God said, "Cursed is the ground," and that was simply the symbol of the curse that stretched everywhere. The heavens have even been cursed, and you know who runs around up there with all of His angels. Safe.

Lemme show you something in Romans chapter 8 if you want a good explanation of where the second law of thermodynamics came from. It's Romans 8:20. "The creation was made subject to vanity, not willing, but by reason of Him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now."

There we have basically that law, that the whole creation is in disorder - that it is breaking down. This is the law known as entropy, the breaking down of the productivity ability or capacity of matter and energy. I hasten to add, however, folks, that, because of that passage right there, it says the breakdown's only temporary. Say, "What do you mean by that?" Well, the Lord's gonna come and create a new heaven and a new earth with no curse. Are you ready for that? No more curse. No more death. No more tears. No more sorrow. No more crying. No more pain. No more regrets. No more exile. No more trouble. No more hurting. No more destruction. No more decay. No more unrighteousness. No more sea. No more temple. No more night. No more sinners...A lotta no mores. Originally Posted by Dr. Who?
The dead DO rise from the grave every time a dumbascrap has a close election. Just like in both of odummer's elections and the "Box 13 " incident with ( yet ANOTHER dumbascrap ! ) Lyin Lyndon Johnson ! The dead are another "constituency" of the dumbascraps, their 'absentee" cemetery-bound voting reserve !!! Guaranteed NOT to vote any way other than what the local DUMBASCRAP party election administrator says they should vote ! Just another reason why the left fights tooth-and-nail AGAINST voter ID laws. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You can provide no credible proof for any of what you just said. Quite simply, you believe what you are spoonfed by your overlords. Wake up.

On the other hand, here's a nice little piece about how republitards account for most of what little voter fraud there is

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06...s-voter-fraud/

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/24/gops..._a_republican/

http://wonkette.com/562107/voter-fra...ll-republicans

And one on how rare voter fraud actually is

http://www.republicanviews.org/repub...d-voter-fraud/
@Dr. Who?

Good Lord!

(Figuratively speaking, of course.)
You can provide no credible proof for any of what you just said. Quite simply, you believe what you are spoonfed by your overlords. Wake up.

On the other hand, here's a nice little piece about how republitards account for most of what little voter fraud there is

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06...s-voter-fraud/

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/24/gops..._a_republican/

http://wonkette.com/562107/voter-fra...ll-republicans

And one on how rare voter fraud actually is

http://www.republicanviews.org/repub...d-voter-fraud/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
Like anything you post and your attached references can be believed woomby ! The Box 13 incident is well documented as are lots of other instances of voter fraud that you libs poo-poo as "rare instances" when ever one of YOUR people gets caught doing it. Back to the 'holes with ya , ya EUNUCH !