In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

Why would this Hoe want to marry your sorry, crazy ass?...Well, at least you both have saggy droopy tits in common, not to mention age fabrication...Fyi, in your new showcase pics, there is one where you are standing in front of a hotel closet in a red onezie, what happened to your figure you boast about all the time, especially your hips? You should remove that one, imho....

We now return you to your scheduled programming - Hoes bitchin’ about ‘Yes’ reviews; narcissistic hoes rah, rah, rah-ing; white knights riding in to Save-the-Day whilst slaying windmills; and trolls telling it like it is or how they think it should be. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Will you marry me? 💍 🤣😂🙃😜
didn't ask you.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You don't need to ask me....thats the beauty of free speech....and being a woman who doesn't give a fuck what a fucktard like you thinks.....

Put me on ignore if you don't like what I have to say....its that simple....tootles bitch boy
Point of order. Since Abe self identified as being a bitch, calling him that is not any sort of violation. But I think bitch boy may cross the line. Variations on bitch would or would not violate his self identification? Where is force ghost duke to help Admiral Akbar on the matter?
I think if she read the ROS, she would not be pissed off at the guy. I think CD3 inferred incorrectly the content of the ROS. No doubt some will point to my low post count, but I have been here under a previous handle I asked to shut down.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-28-2018, 07:32 PM
I just came here to say that I would never let a tricktard like Abe piss me off enough that I post (even part) of my DL on a whore board.

Dahell are you thinking Analeese. Don't let these fools win. -_-
well darn.. does that mean that the ole abe peace sign dual finger fuck is off the table now..?

OP -

after this last review, will you be in retirement soon?
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 09:05 PM
OP MIA? Or retired?
Bitch, why do you think she will retire ?
Angry Pussy
  • dgc92
  • 03-28-2018, 10:24 PM
Point of order. Since Abe self identified as being a bitch, calling him that is not any sort of violation. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Man, I wish you were a chick, I'd be scheduling an appointment with you right now.
Does anyone really think that there's a single provider out there that can't read everything? Simple as setting up a fake account and creating a fake IP address. It's like thinking that a woman wouldn't go through your phone, email, etc....given the chance.

Curiosity killed the cat.
"We now return to your scheduled programming: misogynist filled idiots who have no life expect to talk trash to hookers they would never meet. Getting mad when whores speak their mind.....gtfoh..."

I have definitely benefited via this thread!
I have definitely benefited via this thread! Originally Posted by Doc2078
how so..?
Does anyone really think that there's a single provider out there that can't read everything? Simple as setting up a fake account and creating a fake IP address. It's like thinking that a woman wouldn't go through your phone, email, etc....given the chance.

Curiosity killed the cat. Originally Posted by smags007
yes sir, totally agree..
When Abe starts getting those "attaboy" replies, reminds me of Thuggin Love from the Boondocks: