SweetArielRae and Rockerrick

Can we please get a doctor!! Is there a dr. in the house? wtfu is in need of a proctologist!! He's butthurt!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U
Ice cube with no Vaseline!!
Above

They talk the same. they both think Im Mata Leon. All they do is talk shit. Whats up with that? Dude is using her handle or is she that big of a cunt? Hey might she be a TS?

A few of you know me from the good old days. Im not this Mata Leon my old handle is long gone. all the guys act like chicks any more. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Reposting your bullshit over and over does not make you any less a troll, but more an obsessed stalker.

They talk the same. they both think Im Mata Leon. All they do is talk shit. Whats up with that? Dude is using her handle or is she that big of a cunt? Hey might she be a TS?

A few of you know me from the good old days. Im not this Mata Leon my old handle is long gone. all the guys act like chicks any more. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Reposting your bullshit over and over does not make you any less a troll, but more an obsessed stalker. Originally Posted by rockerrick
ricky you can twist shit all you want. im just acting like you. i got a warning thou lol

Wake, take Richards advice to Eddie.

wakethefuckup
BANNED

This is what happens to whiny outing pussies

Reviews: 4

The real question is why doesn't the staff do something about Rockerrick using SweetArielRae's account?

Because he isn't SL you drunk old fatty!
You can totally tell when he’s using her account because their writing styles are completely different, lol. I say if he’s doing it and getting away with it, more power to him. If I tried that shit, I’d just get banned again, LOL.
Lol and I guess all the guys that wrote reviews seen Rick not me. Lmao
CSB should know about using others accounts. PlainVannila comes to mind.
^^^^

CSB must be slow, as Eryn says "less talking, more fucking"!