bitch

• DSK
  • 06-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Wtf neither have I, if you want the proof then just ask me yourself I'd be happy to provide it. I don't think it's fair for you to bash me because of what some other person decided to put in this thread. I don't have a problem with Tara her and I are cool so that's why I asked them to take their little fight elsewhere.

The gossip around here is worse than high school this is ridiculous lol I can't believe these are middle aged adults smh Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
What makes you think I'm bashing you? Don't Be Daft!
Sup Jules?! How was SoCal?!

1. This OP shouldve attempted his complaint without calling people a bitch. I would've taken a real, well-worded fyi to the community much better. Instead, getting shitty about whatever-the-hell-happened just revealed the buttsore douchebaggery at play. Kinda makes me tune out.

2. Jules: So...she's tough, and most of us like that she isn't going to just shut up and take the OPs shit. I appreciate that she doesn't. If she's a no-nonsense, no bullshit, no drama kinda girl, like I think she is, then that's a turn on. I like hanging with that, inside or outside the hobby.

So, OP..she was too classy to call you out for calling her a bitch, but you should know you look like a tool for it. I still don't understand how she wasted 2 hrs of your time. Was that in a chat? On the phone? Waiting? And did you actually get your 411? Or, has that not happened? smh

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
LnH
Sounds to me like he wasted 2 hours of Jules' time and burned a lot of bridges. I'm sure he is on p4 by now lol
What makes you think I'm bashing you? Don't Be Daft! Originally Posted by DSK
Appears you were being daft. See you in 90 days.