Clesed Thread Repository

• GP
  • 11-13-2013, 08:04 PM
An ambassador is an ex mod. It is not indicative of the reason for no longer being a mod.

For example, I used to be an ambassador, now I is a mod ;-) but that is a whole nuther story! LOL

Seriously though, some mods retire peacefully to ambassadorship, others get caught being naughty and are forced into retirement. Some mods disappear and are never heard from again.
An ambassador is an ex mod. It is not indicative of the reason for no longer being a mod.

For example, I used to be an ambassador, now I is a mod? ;-) but that is a whole nuther story! LOL

Seriously though, some mods retire peacefully to ambassadorship, others get caught being naughty and are forced into retirement. Some mods disappear and are never heard from again. Originally Posted by GP
there fixed it for you. man it must have been a long day for you lol.
"Inside Info?" - I would almost wish it was true just so I could sell him out for betraying it. Originally Posted by rooster
So you could sell me out? That would mean you know what I'm talking about already...then you can see also, he's going to have an ugly ride right up until it ends...
For the fellas along the border
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
That's a nice sweater the guy's wearing. He's harrier than I am -- makes me feel better about myself!
Hey Tiger -- I'll be on vacation soon. I hope you can keep up the good work while I'm gone....
It also doesn't help that the mods have such good opportunities on their plates.... and won't pull the trigger.....
  • GP
  • 11-16-2013, 07:29 PM
Hey Tiger -- I'll be on vacation soon. I hope you can keep up the good work while I'm gone....
It also doesn't help that the mods have such good opportunities on their plates.... and won't pull the trigger..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Seems to me you are behaving a little better and might have learned your lesson.
Seems to me you are behaving a little better and might have learned your lesson. Originally Posted by GP
Nope.
  • Tiger
  • 11-16-2013, 08:04 PM
It also doesn't help that the mods have such good opportunities on their plates.... and won't pull the trigger..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I finished coed's and the ML. I was hoping you would open another one in the next area needed. I have been working the closings from the oldest to the newest
I have been working the closings from the oldest to the newest Originally Posted by Tiger
While you are working on a complete chronological compilation, it might be helpful to denote if a thread was closed "at the request of the O.P", since that is usually considered a "legitimate" reason to do so under Guideline #22.
I finished coed's and the ML. I was hoping you would open another one in the next area needed. I have been working the closings from the oldest to the newest Originally Posted by Tiger
Okay Tiger -- I get it -- I was thinking you would just put them all here in Coed.....
But That's an even better idea!!!!
A "Clesed" thread in EVERY forum -- Freaking Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll get on it right now.....
Genius.... pure genius I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GP
  • 11-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Nope. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

That's too bad
  • Tiger
  • 11-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Paul- No cross-pollination of sections.
It will make it easier to keep track later.
  • Tiger
  • 11-16-2013, 08:19 PM
While you are working on a complete chronological compilation, it might be helpful to denote if a thread was closed "at the request of the O.P", since that is usually considered a "legitimate" reason to do so. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Good Idea, Jack, as I believe when we get into the sandbox there will be more of those.
If I incorrectly assigned to the wrong closing mod (or OP asked for closing) it would be nice for one of the current mod to fix the error.
While you are working on a complete chronological compilation, it might be helpful to denote if a thread was closed "at the request of the O.P", since that is usually considered a "legitimate" reason to do so under Guideline #22. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I think that Tiger has been pretty careful about that. Myself as well. I referred to them as justifiable or legitamate or something similar.

Paul- No cross-pollination of sections.
It will make it easier to keep track later. Originally Posted by Tiger
Good point Tiger. So since my vacation is imminent.... I started some threads to keep you occupied while I'm busy relaxing.....

Good Idea, Jack, as I believe when we get into the sandbox there will be more of those.
If I incorrectly assigned to the wrong closing mod (or OP asked for closing) it would be nice for one of the current mod to fix the error. Originally Posted by Tiger
Yeah... that would be nice.... except that some mods are more interested in pointing me..... but don't have the whatevers to be the guy that sends me to the autobahn......
Paul, by any chance were you a history major?