YOU KINKY FUCKERS...

Trying to replace me huh... lol
Trying to replace me huh... lol Originally Posted by addison_scott
Nope. I just love her enthusiasm! I figure if she makes me squirt too, you'll just have to make me squirt more. It's a win-win for me 😀
I have been kicking around an idea... An orgy hosted in a space large enough to comfortably accommodate 9 horny heathens and setup with a nice light fare spread and more than ample libations, this Bucket List occasion would include 5 luscious ladies fulfilling the fantasies of 4 lucky gentleman. Gentlemen must play well with others and have no aversions to sharing or having the time of your life. Anyone game for this kind of kinky afternoon/evening?
I have been kicking around an idea... An orgy hosted in a space large enough to comfortably accommodate 9 horny heathens and setup with a nice light fare spread and more than ample libations, this Bucket List occasion would include 5 luscious ladies fulfilling the fantasies of 4 lucky gentleman. Gentlemen must play well with others and have no aversions to sharing or having the time of your life. Anyone game for this kind of kinky afternoon/evening? Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood

You could defiantly count me in!!! With you and all of your lovely friends it would be one hell of a ride!!!!
I might be. Keep me posted.
I have been kicking around an idea... An orgy hosted in a space large enough to comfortably accommodate 9 horny heathens and setup with a nice light fare spread and more than ample libations, this Bucket List occasion would include 5 luscious ladies fulfilling the fantasies of 4 lucky gentleman. Gentlemen must play well with others and have no aversions to sharing or having the time of your life. Anyone game for this kind of kinky afternoon/evening? Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
I would love to do this.
Definitely would be interested. Working it into my schedule however would be difficult.