Gentlemen- Which body type do you prefer and why?

if you just want to wait on dallas talent to come thru Originally Posted by Thatdude
Bwahahahaha dude why wait when I can just go up there fuck them up. I've been invading Dallas on the regular lately
Many of yall prolly think she aint no bbw but in my book she is..well this is far as ill go as far as bbw. http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...829-23/7805739
Bwahahahaha dude why wait when I can just go up there fuck them up. I've been invading Dallas on the regular lately Originally Posted by mojojo213
Thanks for assisting the local economy But again you can the ladies i requested to dallas

Many of yall prolly think she aint no bbw but in my book she is..well this is far as ill go as far as bbw. http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...829-23/7805739 Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
Johnny _ boii i label her as a tbw but she is not a bbw To give you a better idea of my scale. Bulemics ----Spinners-----Tbw------bbw-----bmw
Thank you searcher you are a sweetheart

I agree with this, although I haven't seen Jemma. I'd like to, but the younger ladies seem to be less comfortable seeing someone in a chair, as opposed to those who are a bit older and more seasoned.

I've wanted to see Ashley for years, since first meeting her in '04. She did not work on Sundays and that was my only day. Now, her rate is more than I get a month! Maybe in a few years she'll return to where I can save for.

As for Rubenesque women to BBW's, where do you draw the line? The woman Val posted is big, but not beautiful to me. I've met Allison, and like her, to me a BBW has an attractive face, lovely eyes and a nice smile. Tell me what you would consider the women below.

Originally Posted by surcher
Many of yall prolly think she aint no bbw but in my book she is..well this is far as ill go as far as bbw. http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...829-23/7805739 Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
That's BULLSHIT and you know it.
And who the fuck closed the poll??!!?!
And who the fuck closed the poll??!!?! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Dude, do you know that you are yelling at Valerie...she started the poll (when you start a poll, you have the option of how long it stays open...). So, what was your choice?

Wait are you saying you think this girl is a BBW?

Lmao..

maybe you prefer this then?

surcher, all 4 of them run in a pod......ijs
#2 if the they are real or the doctor is God.
surcher, all 4 of them run in a pod......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Honestly, I find the last one very attractive. I once met a woman who, had I seen her walking away, or from a distance, I probably would have thought as you do. However, she was seated and when I sat across the table from her there was instant chemistry. She had a beautiful face and gorgeous green eyes I couldn't help looking deeply into. If you've ever had instant chemistry attraction with a woman you know what I mean. You feel it as much as they do. I'm not talking about physical attraction, I'm talking about the moment you look into a woman's eyes the both of you feel it and no one else around seems to matter. We were together for quite a while and her weight didn't matter. I don't know if it was pheromones or what, but that has happened to me twice in my life, both since breaking my neck. One was a BBW. The second one had already written down her number before I had a chance to ask.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...there's a reason that every woman in television commercials, even the ones selling pocket lint, look fit and moderately attractive...
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...there's a reason that every woman in television commercials, even the ones selling pocket lint, look fit and moderately attractive... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yep. Almost all advertisers aim at the middle of the bell curve, where most of the customers are.

The woman Val posted is big, but not beautiful to me. Originally Posted by surcher
Yeah I wasn't really posting this for their faces, was simply a body type poll... Big + Beautiful is a bit of a oxymoron to me, but that is merely my personal opinion...

I wouldn't say she looks big at all..

And who the fuck closed the poll??!!?! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I did, at nearly 100 votes I thought the results were pretty clear, and it was brought to my attention that some may have been getting their 'friends' to vote on principal and not genuinely on which body type they preferred. So in order to maintain accurate and honest results, I felt it was best to close
Yeah I wasn't really posting this for their faces, was simply a body type poll... Big + Beautiful is a bit of a oxymoron to me, but that is merely my personal opinion... Originally Posted by Valerie
True, but that body type is almost the extreme in the hobby, albeit there are some like that out there. I've met quite a few big girls in Houston and not one had the hanging biceps the woman you showed has.

Big + Beautiful is no oxymoron in the case of Alexis, aka Buttman's Dream! She's 6 feet and 160 lbs of gorgeous! Is she UTR now? I haven't seen anything from her since April.