Describe Your ATF Movie Without Naming The Title.

Con Air! Nicholas Cage should’ve won an Oscar for this one and I’ll die on that hill if I have to Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
YES
YES Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Is it?

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
My bad, my phone is fucked up or I am...
  • Chmee
  • 11-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Chmee... this confused me as the Highlander I was familiar with was the tv show... the line is from the movie with Sean Connery... Originally Posted by Johnsson
I posted it right after Sean Connery died, so I was in a mood to find something obscure but good.

I watched the Adrian Paul show as well, I thought the first few seasons were done well.
You are all a bunch of assholes! You know why, you don’t have the guts to be what you want to be. You need people like me, so you can point your fucking fingers and say that’s the bad guy.
Whats that make you, good?! You ain’t good, you just know how to hide. ME I don’t have that problem..ME I always tell the truth even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy..last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again!
You are all a bunch of assholes! You know why, you don’t have the guts to be what you want to be. You need people like me, so you can point your fucking fingers and say that’s the bad guy.
Whats that make you, good?! You ain’t good, you just know how to hide. ME I don’t have that problem..ME I always tell the truth even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy..last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Scarface

Scarface

Originally Posted by biomed1
Yes!!! One of my all time favs.. it NEVER gets old!!
“Who put this thing together..me thats who”
Guy travels to multiple cities per day staying in crappy airport hotels. At one point he forgets what city hes in and shows up at the wrong meeting in the wrong city. He returns home burnt out and his kids and his wife are aloof, paying no attention to him. Kids playing video games and his wife was online doing IM (year 2000). Getting no attention he decides to go out for a "pack of cigarettes". Ends up driving to another city checks into a hotel and finds a karaoke bar. He ends up singing and then travels across the country, picks up a hitchhiker and they end up singing together in the next city, making their way to the karaoke national finals. There are two other groups of karaoke singers in this movie as well.
Guy travels to multiple cities per day staying in crappy airport hotels. At one point he forgets what city hes in and shows up at the wrong meeting in the wrong city. He returns home burnt out and his kids and his wife are aloof, paying no attention to him. Kids playing video games and his wife was online doing IM (year 2000). Getting no attention he decides to go out for a "pack of cigarettes". Ends up driving to another city checks into a hotel and finds a karaoke bar. He ends up singing and then travels across the country, picks up a hitchhiker and they end up singing together in the next city, making their way to the karaoke national finals. There are two other groups of karaoke singers in this movie as well. Originally Posted by austin88998833
I’m stumped on this one 🤔
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. Originally Posted by Mem_guy218

What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
What does Marcellus Wallace look like? Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
What? 😂
What? 😂 Originally Posted by Mem_guy218
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
They speak English in What?

What?

ENGLISH MUTHA FUCKER.... do you speak it?
They speak English in What?

What?

ENGLISH MUTHA FUCKER.... do you speak it? Originally Posted by Mem_guy218

https://youtu.be/9_-wndK57Ls

In my top 3 fav Quentin Tarantino films