Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

that woman and WE should feel sorry for you. wow and i thought o had balls. when you are in there there are many men on this board that would rather be no where else in the world then where you are at. that sir is a wonderful thought. i hope you enjoy, savor and capture the moment. good luck to ya
Thanks for inflating Shayla's ego, guys.

I am sure by the time I get to see her in a few days she is going to have a case of GPS and pricing will be out of my range

Then I will be fucked, but not in a good way, lol. Originally Posted by the.namssa
Thanks for inflating Shayla's ego, guys.

I am sure by the time I get to see her in a few days she is going to have a case of GPS and pricing will be out of my range

Then I will be fucked, but not in a good way, lol. Originally Posted by the.namssa
Too bad this isn't CAF... Might be a different story.
OK, now I know some of you are wondering how Shayla can get her beaver to have such a moist, wet inviting sheen! I know the secret! It’s a Canadian Moose! They have hair products in Canada we don't have! Go ahead Shayla, share your secret! Originally Posted by Still Looking

It's like Afro-Sheen...except it's Canadian Beaver Sheen!
it's Canadian Beaver Sheen! Originally Posted by alluringava
Chopping down one erect tree after another.
Omg. Not another Shaytard thread. Originally Posted by Shayla
there was another shayla thread?

well remember, shaytard is for losers. these posters are pining for you as something they can't have.

um, I think you just made Goddess status.
Lol oh God...
Where is Wakeup? Time for him to shit on my parade now.
That would actually be texasjohn.
That would actually be texasjohn. Originally Posted by pyramider
Either way, 10 pages of ass kissing Shaytard. Time for some real conversation.
Either way, 10 pages of ass kissing Shaytard. Time for some real conversation. Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla, we actually love you babe. Why are you so mean to us. Just why? I hear songs on the radio and think of you, truly. Please babe...'xplain?
Either way, 10 pages of ass kissing Shaytard. Time for some real conversation. Originally Posted by Shayla
So how much do you enjoy BBCR?
I'm new here, who is this Shayla chick.
She sounds pretty cool though. Is she from East Texas.
I'm new here, who is this Shayla chick.
She sounds pretty cool though. Is she from East Texas. Originally Posted by bojulay
West Canada.
West Canada?
West Canada? Originally Posted by bojulay
Yep, around Bamff somewhere. A while back she did a tour of Vegas. Saw one person on this board. I have now exhausted my knowledge of her. Good luck with getting more. It's out there, but IDK where.

Check out her showcase.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-06-2012, 08:58 PM
She provides a mean Calgary Cowgirl Ride!

She looks like she can probably throw 'ya off within 8 seconds!!