Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

What did this retard above me just say?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-lt-...173008312.html

He said you are queer.
Trump will get a 5 point bump out of this.
Trump will get a 5 point bump out of this. Originally Posted by Revenant

Wait till the Brexit... Big time bump...

You still hate him?

The problem--as I pointed out several times now--is how do you tell a priori which ones are "supporters"? If someone says "I feel sorry for the Afghani civilians who are suffering.", is that enough to put them away? Every Muslim who goes to any mosque? Anyone who speaks Arabic at home, or associates with other Muslims at work (you would have to arrest damn near every cab driver in the US)? Yes--if you don't want to turn the country into a paranoid police state and declare martial law al la during the Civil War--then yes, you need the thought police.

What is YOUR definition of "support"?

Once someone does do something that clearly supports ISIS, etc., then I agree with doing something, but until then I think you are talking a far more dangerous threat to our way of life by running completely roughshod over the constitution. Read Hitler's arguments in his rise to power. Read Julius Caesar as he killed the Roman Republic for its own good. The Shogunate in medieval Japan. Odd, after declaring "temporary" martial law they all decided they liked the power and "temporary" lasted a very long time.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Wow, you do keep pointing that out. But that isn't a problem for me, nor is the fear of repeating ancient Japanese history, my problem is that they keep killing Americans while you and the Obama likes sit around and watch, then lecture Americans on why their religious protection is more important than preventing 50 people from getting slaughtered or one of ours next. What you are probably lacking in history, is ours. Do you realize how many religions and sects we have persecuted over our very brief history and yet still have grown to be the most desirable country in the world? It started with the Puritans in the 1600's despite just having left from persecution themselves and has continued throughout our history. I'm sure you've heard of the Mormons and what the government did, right? Did you know to this very day our country persecutes and imprisons Native Americans and others who practice their religion if we don't like what the fuck they are doing in those ceremonies? So I guess you can explain what makes muslims more special than any other religion that our government persecutes presently or has ever in the past?

History lessons lol, how about educating me on the present and how to stop the killing?
  • DSK
  • 06-12-2016, 09:54 PM
The problem--as I pointed out several times now--is how do you tell a priori which ones are "supporters"? If someone says "I feel sorry for the Afghani civilians who are suffering.", is that enough to put them away? Every Muslim who goes to any mosque? Anyone who speaks Arabic at home, or associates with other Muslims at work (you would have to arrest damn near every cab driver in the US)? Yes--if you don't want to turn the country into a paranoid police state and declare martial law al la during the Civil War--then yes, you need the thought police.

What is YOUR definition of "support"?

Once someone does do something that clearly supports ISIS, etc., then I agree with doing something, but until then I think you are talking a far more dangerous threat to our way of life by running completely roughshod over the constitution. Read Hitler's arguments in his rise to power. Read Julius Caesar as he killed the Roman Republic for its own good. The Shogunate in medieval Japan. Odd, after declaring "temporary" martial law they all decided they liked the power and "temporary" lasted a very long time.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes, you have a good point. I actually have several Muslim business associates that I do business with on occasion. The are likable and friendly and I doubt they are terrorists, but they are cheap bastards, always trying to get a deal. I cannot tell if they are legitimate or not.

The thing is, at the very least, they unwittingly provide cover for the people who want to kill us and turn the US into a Muslim caliphate. Now, I agree with them on some things, but I feel that all in all they are just not compatible with American society. We should provide a fair and orderly way for them to go back to their homelands peacefully with the assets they have honestly obtained. Pay them a fair price for their real estate with money we print, payable in cash.

They as a group will never stop wanting to kill us. Murder is just wrong, even if the victim is gay, or even worse, a liberal.
  • DSK
  • 06-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Trump will get a 5 point bump out of this. Originally Posted by Revenant
Probably, but the important question is, are you upset by that?
Short term memory loss? Or just stupid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then you tried to give me your usual stupid double talk. Now fuck off you're an idiot.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 06-12-2016, 10:09 PM
You assholes are whining about words.

You ought to be whining about guns.

We need to protect ourselves against both. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just stick to the liberal story line on guns, and the Rahm Emmanuel edict to never let a good crisis go to waste.

Lame gripe of yours, or do you spell it "grip"?
Then you tried to give me your usual stupid double talk. Now fuck off you're an idiot.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LMAO, Your fucked...
LMAO, Your fucked... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're nothing but a loose cannon.

Jim
You're nothing but a loose cannon.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You are boring.
Trump will try to fuel his pathetic losing campaign off of this tragedy and will plummet.
You are boring. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I told you to shut up over a hundred posts ago, and you're still posting bullshit. Fuck off now.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2016, 04:04 AM
Wow, you do keep pointing that out. But that isn't a problem for me, nor is the fear of repeating ancient Japanese history, my problem is that they keep killing Americans while you and the Obama likes sit around and watch, then lecture Americans on why their religious protection is more important than preventing 50 people from getting slaughtered or one of ours next. What you are probably lacking in history, is ours. Do you realize how many religions and sects we have persecuted over our very brief history and yet still have grown to be the most desirable country in the world? It started with the Puritans in the 1600's despite just having left from persecution themselves and has continued throughout our history. I'm sure you've heard of the Mormons and what the government did, right? Did you know to this very day our country persecutes and imprisons Native Americans and others who practice their religion if we don't like what the fuck they are doing in those ceremonies? So I guess you can explain what makes muslims more special than any other religion that our government persecutes presently or has ever in the past?

History lessons lol, how about educating me on the present and how to stop the killing? Originally Posted by nwarounder
I am glad you are so proud of the darker parts of our history as a country. I am quite aware of them, thank you--I just have no desire to repeat them.

Thank you for reconfirming that you believe what is written in the constitution only when it is convenient and easy. I don't agree with that.

I am all too familiar with some of the oppression you reference above, and I am all too familiar with killing people. So excuse me if I don't have much sympathy for your brain being vexed by difficult choices. Life is difficult.
I am glad you are so proud of the darker parts of our history as a country. Originally Posted by Old-T
Are you being "selective" when you identify "the darker parts of our history as a country"? According to the current headlines we just had the worst mass killing of civilians in this country since 911 by a Muslim, who this time intentionally and purposely targeted a particular group of people who under Muslim (Sharia) law get the death penalty. 50 did and another 50 or so suffered the attempt.

And you are still whining about "religious freedom"?

You're not self-deluding yourself with this notion of "we won't be better than they are" if we reject a religion that not only condones the killing of gays, but concludes that it is proper to "cleans" their society are you?

Hillarious is sounding like a parrot now .... and so are you! You are marginalizing yourself.